Let it go

BIIP BIIP BIIIP

Fuck ! I'm so tired !! I got up from my bed and took a shower to wake myself up. Once the shower finished I put on black jeans and a white t-shirt and then put on my grey sweater. I put my hair in a bun and went down. Once down I headed to the kitchen.

"Hi ! Slept well ?" Alex asked.

I met eyes with Chris, she still seemed annoyed about yesterday and I didn't felt good about that.

"Yes. you ?" I said.

"Yes. What do you want to eat ?" Alex asked me.

"Nothing, I'm not hungry. I'm just gonna take some juice."

After we ate breakfast, Alex looked if she didn't forget anything. Once she finished we got to Chris's car and headed to the airport. We arrived at the airport and waited for Alex's flight.Her Flight was called and she was about to leave when I hugged her. She was kind of surprised because since we know each other I didn't show any sign or gest of emotion towards her. At the same time I don't like to be emotional and hug and all that shit, I'm not like that. But right now it feels right to do it, cause if something's gonna happen to Alex I wouldn't forgive myself for not saying goodbye.

She took my face in her hands looked me in the eyes and said "Hey we're going to see each other again kiddo."

"I know" I mumbled.

She hugged Christen "I'm gonna take care of her, don't worry." Christen said in Alex's ear and Alex thanked her.

Alex leaved and it was just me and Christen now. I was sad that Alex had to leave but here I am living with my idol who's a little bit angry at me... 

We got back to Christen's house. Once there, I immediately went to my room. I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey can we talk ?" Christen said 

"Yes, sure"

"Ok. So you know we will begin the training tomorow and Saturday we have a game against Portland ?"

"Yeah.." I said without really knowing what her point was.

"So you know that If you smoke, all of this wont be possible for you ?"

"Christen I swear I didn't smoke !" I said annoyingly.

"So what happened yesterday ? Why did you smell like weed ? And don't tell me it's you're new perfume I wont believe you." She smirked

I was relieved to see that she believed me and was less angry. "I just took a walk because I couldn't sleep, I stopped at a parc and met some people. I talked with them and they were smoking, they asked me if I wanted to take some but I refused. I swear it's the truth." 

"Hey you're a good kid, I believe you. I was a little bit angry yesterday because Alex cares a lot about you and I do to and If something happens to you, we couldn't forgive ourselves." she said.

I looked down and said "I'm sorry Chris really, I just needed to clear my head."

She stared at me and took my hand in hers. "I understand, but next time wake me up don't go outside alone. You don't know what could happen ok ?"

"ok, I promise"

"So now would you tell me why you aren't sleeping ?"

"Oh I just have the same nightmare every night but I don't really want to talk about it."

"Okay. When you want to talk about it, you know where to find me."

"Yes thanks Chris" I said smiling.