The Game

No one POV:

The match has just begun. Lyon was the first on the ball. During the first half, the OL players had several chances to scores, fortunately for us paola made extraordinary saves that allowed the score to stay 0-0 at the half time.
Once in the locker room, the Parisian coach began to encourage the players. He says to the girls that they have to be more aggressive and faster with their passes!

 Once he gave his speech, he takes Madison aside.

Madison POV:

Coach walks up to me and says, "Madison tu fais un bon boulot au milieu de terrain mais nous avons besoin de marquer pour gagner ce match et toi tu as besoin de marquer pour te faire remarquer! Je crois en toi Madison et je pense que tu as une chance d'aller en Amérique. C'est pourquoi tu vas être attaquante en deuxième période. Je veux que tu utilise ta vitesse et ta technique a notre avantage." (Madison, you're doing a great job in the midfield but we need to score goals to win this game and you need to score some to get noticed. I believe in you Madison and i think that you have great chances to go to America. That's why I repositioned you as striker so you could use your speed and technique to our advantage.)

Madison: "Comptez sur moi Coach"(Count on me, Coach)

Once on the field I took the new position that the coach assigned me and the referee kicks off the second period. Our team followed the coach's advice and the second period was better.

We put more aggression into it. In the 90th minute, the referee announced two more minutes of extra time, the score was still 0-0.

All of a sudden, Marie picked up the ball in the middle of the field and sent it to one of our teammates who advanced towards the goal and crossed it into the goal area where I was. I then saw nothing around me except the ball. When the ball was near me I shot it.

 Commentators POV:

"GOALLLLL ! Quel but magnifique de la numéro 9 Madison Saint-Germain qui donne la victoire à son équipe ! Pierre c'est magique, les jeunes joueuses du PSG son maintenant championnes de France des moins de 20 ans."(GOALLLLL! What a magnificent goal from number 9, Madison Saint Germain who gives victory to her team! Pierre it's magic, the young players of the PSG are now the champions of France.)

"Oui Grégoire c'est magique, je dirais même Paris est magique elles viennent de battre les tenantes en titre ! Quelle victoire et quel but à la dernière minute de la jeune Madison. Cette jeune fille a énorme potentielle."(Yes Grégoire it's magic, I would even say Paris is magic they just beat the defending tenants! What a win and what a goal at the last minute from St-Germain. This girl has huge potential.)

"Je ne peut que être d'accord avec vous Pierre ! Mesdames et Messieurs merci d'avoir suivis cette rencontre, nous nous retrouverons dans quelques semaines en direct de Cardiff pour la final de la champion's league qui opposera comme aujourd'hui Lyon au PSG."(I can only agree with you, Pierre! Ladies and gentlemen thank you for following this meeting, we will meet again in a few weeks, we will be on live from Cardiff for the final of the champion's league which will oppose Lyon to PSG.)

(Pass the trophy ceremony)

Madison POV:

When I got out of the locker room i was greeted with a hug from Lydia who told me "Madi you were amazing back there and that goal OMG i can't believe it went in !"

"Yeah i can't believe either i'll admit, it was pretty awesome!"

"Youhou that's my girl gimme five ?"

"no"

"why n-" She was cut off by two men who wanted to talk to me.

"Are you Madison St Germain?" One of the men said to me

"Yeah it is me..Why ?" I said 

"Im Rory Dames head coach of the chichago Red Stars and this is my assistant" we shook hands "Do you mind if we continue this conversation in English ?"

(little disclaimer in the last chapter i said that i wanted to play for the Utah Royals but i want this story to take place in 2017 and If im not wrong in 2017 CP23 played for the chicago red stars)

" Don't worry we can, I am fluent in english."

"Great, so Madison as you might know, we're here because we are searching new talents for our team, and i have to admit that what i saw today impressed me ! That's why i want to offer you a contract and since you're not 18 yet i have to discuss this with you and you're parents."

"Yeah... it's going to be a little difficult to talk to my parents, unless if you secretly are Melinda Gordon.. are you ?

"Madison ! Stop with the sarcasm please." Lydia said to me. Rory and his assistant were a little embarassed from the situaton. "Sorry sir, Madison can be... a little bit rude at first..." 

"Sorry who are you ?" Rory asked to Lydia

 "I-Im Lydia, Madis' social worker. She's been with us since she was 5. Her parents died in a car accident... She's a great kid even if sometimes she has an-" I cut off lydia and said "Ok i think they don't have to know all about me. His not gonna become my bff, is he ? Can we just talk about the contract ?" i said looking at Rory.

"Ok so Madison,  i want to offer you a contract of 2 years with Chicago. We will test your skills at different spot on the field. I can't guarantee you that you are going to play much, but this is a huge opportunity for you to improve yourself."Rory said to me

"Ok that's great ! I'll take it. I have been dreaming of play in the US for a long time now, so even if I will not be playing that much I'm still cool with it."

"Madison there is just one problem here. You're not 18 yet, so you must have to find someone to come with you." The assistant of Rory said.

"That's not a problem. I'm sure Lydia would like to come with me" I looked at Lydia "So Lydia would you come with me ? Pleaseee ?"

Lydia looked at me with a sad look on her face and said "Sorry kiddo.. i can't."

HOLAA ! Here is the new chapter I hope that you enjoyed! Sorry for the spelling mistakes and for the wait but I struggled to write this chapter idk why :/