Why Lydia ?

"Sorry kiddo... I can't."

"Why ? I mean i know that you have your job and your family here but you said that you wanted to do something else. Now is your opportunity !" i said  desperately to lydia 

Rory ans his assistant kindly gave us some privacy.

"Madi, i have to tell you something. Don't be mad at me. I didn't know how to tell you this because i know you since your 5 and we always ha-"I cut her off. I felt anger inside of me and  I didn't know why we were still talking in english.

" ok Lydia je vais le dire en français, VA DROIT AU BUT !" (ok Lydia im going to say it in french: GET TO THE POINT ! ). I said while i gave a punch at the wall beside me.

"OK ! Mais pour l'amour de dieu calme toi ! Madi-" (OK! But for god sake calm down ! Madi-)

"C'est Madison, seul les personnes qui tiennent a moi peuvent m'app-" (It's Madison, only people who care about me can cal-)

"OMG MADI TAIS TOI ! Tu sais que je tiens a toi, depuis que tu as 5 ans et que tu es arrivé dans ce foyer j'ai toujours été la pour toi, je t'ai toujours considéré comme ma petite soeur. Donc maintenant tu vas me laisser parler et t'expliquer, ok ?" ( OMG MADI SHUT UP! You know that i care about you, since your five and came to this foster i've always been there for you, i've always considered you like my little sister. So now you're gonna let me explain, ok ?"

I sat down and looked at the ground, i was pissed at her. How can she do this to me ? I have no one besides her, she's the closest person that i have to a family.  Lydia began to talk : " Premièrement, je suis désolé de ne pas te l'avoir dit plus tôt, je sais que j'aurais du.. enfin bref. Je ne peux pas t'accompagner parce que avec David"(Firstly, I'm sorry. I should have told you sooner. I can't come with you because David and I). David is Lydias' Boyfriend, he's a great guy, I play basketbal with him sometimes. "Avec David nous allons partir en Angleterre. On déménage là bas pour son boulot."(David and I, are moving to England for his job.)

"Alors ? Prends moi avec toi ! Je ne peux pas te perdre toi aussi Lydia.."(So ? Take me with you ! I can't lose you too Lydia..) I said looking at her with tears in my eyes. Lydia looked at me with tears rolling on her cheeks.

"Ohh Madi, j'aimerais pouvoir mais je ne peux pas parce que je suis ton assistante sociale et même si je le pouvais je pourrais pas te donner la vie de famille idéale."(Ohh Madi, I wish I could but I can't because I'm your social worker and even if I could, I won't be able to give you the family life you deserve)

"Pourquoi ?"(Why?) I said with a trembling voice. 

"Parce que de un : Moi et David sommes encore jeunes et sommes au travail plus que nous sommes a la maison et de deux parce Rory vient de te donner l'opportunité dont tu rêvais."(Because one, David and I are still young and are more at work than at home. And two Rory just gave you the opportunity of your dreams.) She said with a smile.

"Ouais.. mais j'ai besoin de quelqu'un qui s'occupera de moi là bas sinon je peux dire adieu aux Etats-Unis. Ça craint de pas avoir de famille."(Yeah.. But i need someone who will take care of me there, if not, i can say goodbye USA. It sucks not having a family.) I put my head in my hands and started crying. My life was screwed. Lydia is going to move away, I will not be able to go to the states because i have no one who's there for me .. Fuck ! That's a shitty life ! When a good news come a bad news always follows. That's the story of my life "POURQUOI CA N'ARRIVE QU'A MOI ?"(WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME). Suddenly, Lydia hugged me from behind. I didn't realise that i've said that out loud and that i was destroying everything in the room.

"Shh..shh... je suis la calme toi. On va trouvé quelqu'un pour t'accompagner, je te le promet. Et je jure devant dieu, que le fait que je déménage en Angleterre ne veut pas dire que je t'abandonne ok ? J'ai toujours été la pour toi et je le serais toujours." (Shh..shh...im here calm down. We are going to find someone who will come with you. I promise. And I swear to god, that me moving  to England doesn't mean that i'll leave you ok ? I've always been there for you and i'll always be.) Lydia said crying.

Once she calmed me down, we got back to the foster. Before we went, Rory told us  that we have till July to give him an answer . But does it really matter ? I mean, I'm never gonna be able to find someone who will agree to come with me.. Who wants to cross thousand miles to another country for the lonely girl that i am?

Once in my room i fell asleep. Im so fucking tired of all of this.

2 DAYS LATER:

It's May 2nd 2017, and today it's the day I hate the most because-

"Joyeux anniversaire Madisooon !" (Happy birthday Madison !) Angie and Gabriel two kids who live with me in the foster care said.

Because it's the day i was born ! Youpi..

"Putain, sortez d'ici, combien de fois je vais devoir vous dire que je déteste cette date ?" (Fuck, get out of here, how many times i'll have to tell you that i hate this day ?) I said throwing a pillow at them. When they got out of the room, I got up and put on my jeans and a sweater. I go to the bathroom and put my brown hair in a ponytail. Before going down i put on a little concealer and mascara like i do everyday. 

Once, I'm downstairs, I make my way toward the kitchen. Everybody was there, all the kids, the 3 social workers and of course my birthday cake with on top seventeen candles. All of them were singing happy birthday. I didn't really like it but i was very hungry so i made my way towards the cake and blew off the candles. They stopped singing and sat down all around the table to eat the cake. Once, i finished eating i went back to my room, the others wanted to do something for my birthday but i didn't want to, it's just saturday a day like an other. While the others were out, I was in my room listening to music when i heard a knock on the door.

"Rentre !" (Come in !) I yelled.

"Hey ! C'est moi." (Hey ! It's me.) Lydia said. I looked at her, she wasn't moving or saying anything and she was looking at me with a stupid smile on her face.

"okkkk, tu me met mal a l'aise là ..." (okkkkk, You're making me nervous...)

"Oh désolé j'ai juste une surprise pour toi !" (Oh sorry, I just have a big surprise for you !)

"Lydiaaa, tu sais que je n'aime pas les surprises, surtout quand c'est mon anniversaire"(Lydiaaa, you know that i don't like surprises and especially when it's my birthday) I said boringly.

"Je sais, je sais mais vois ca comme un cadeau pour me faire padonner de mon départ"(I know, I know but see this like a forgivness gift since I'm moving out.) I looked at her then at the envelope in her hands "Prends la, je sais que tu es curieuse de voir ce qu'il y a à l'intérieur"(take it, I know you're curious to see what's inside.)She hands me the envelope and I take it. Lydia was very enthusiastic about it. I openned it and saw what was inside, it was 2 tickets for the women's champion's league final in cardiff. 

"Omg Lydia .. fallait pas..." (Omg Lydia ... you didn't have to ..) I said shocked.

"Je sais, mais j'en avais envie ! Comme ça tu ne pourras pas dire que je ne tiens pas à toi."(I know, but i wanted to ! You can't say that i don't care about you now.)

I hugged Lydia and thanked her.

Damn.. I can't believe it ! I'm going to the champion's league !

YOUHOU ! The Third chapter !! I hope you liked it ! 

What's gonna happen to Madison now ? Is she going to find someone who will take care of her in USA ?