Safe Word

This type of smut has been requested so many times in this book and I've always been meaning to write it but just never got around to it so here we go ;)

*Viewer discretion is advised*

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"Turn around and place your hands flat against the wall" Draco demanded and I did as told "Good girl. Now, legs apart, keep your eyes forward. No talking unless I ask you a question, in here you will address me as 'sir' and nothing else or you're just bringing a punishment upon yourself"

I gulped, staring at the red wall, Draco's shadow moving behind me. After waiting in this room for the last 20 minutes, Waiting, as instructed, for his return and chewing my lower lip at what he wanted to do.

Of course, I'd been—we'd been in this room more then 100 times and every time it's still as nerve racking. He only wants to use this room when he wants to let out a steam, which only tells me that he's not ok.

"In this room I have rules" Draco said from behind me "They are as follows: I am in charge. If I give you an instruction, you follow it without a moment of hesitation. You wear what I tell you, you say what I tell you, you act as I tell you. Defiance of any of these rules will land you in a punishment that I don't plan to go light on. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, sir" I breathed out, my heart beating out off my chest. I already knew these rules but hearing them again didn't make them any less erotic.

"That being said. You do as I say and follow orders, you will be rewarded" he said "Turn around" I obeyed and slowly spun around, showing my flushed cheeks and terrified expression "Are you ok?"

"Yes, sir"

"Good girl" he smiled and turned around, pointing to the sign on the wall that I read just before "In here, You know I work with many different things. If you feel like I've pushed, you know your safe word and don't even hesitate to stay it, understand?"

"Yes, sir"

He smiled, happy with my answer "I love you so much and you will always be my wife but for the next hour or so, I will be treating like nothing more then a whore, understand?"

I swallowed thickly "Yes, sir"

I wasn't really sure how it got to this point. Draco was always known to have random bursts of emotions where he feels one's thing then a completely nother in the next second. Usually he deals with them himself but then there is times where he chooses to use this room.

I was in the kitchen, drying cups to put in the cupboard when Draco suddenly came up behind me and began to kiss my neck.

Usually this means that he wants attention so I placed the cup down and age him what he wanted.

"Yes?" I smiled as he drew his head up from my neck.

"I want you" he said in a husky whisper "Badly"

"You know I'm always yours" I replied as if it wasn't obvious.

"I wanna use our room" he said and that's when my eyes really widened.

"Are you ok?" Naturally I was concerned, he don't really use it unless he's stressed.

"Please don't ask questions"

And that's how we ended up in this situation.

"Good girl" he smiled and gripped onto my waist. My body shuddered slightly as I leant my head down and stared down at his shoes behind my legs.