Attending Kuoh/The Girls on the Bridge

3rd Person POV
"We see students entering the gates of Kuoh Academy used to be a all girls school, but just turned Co-Ed"

"As we see students walking and talking they suddenly stopped when they see the King of Kuoh and also one of the 2 boys who were not perverts

"As we see students walking and talking they suddenly stopped when they see the King of Kuoh and also one of the 2 boys who were not perverts. This boy was revealed to be Y/N Hyoudou"

 This boy was revealed to be Y/N Hyoudou"

(This is you combat uniform)

(This is what your wearing now)"When the girls see him they squealed as he walks by"Girl 1: Kyaah! It's Y/N-sama!Girl 2: Y/N-sama! Go out with me!Girl 3: No! Go out with me!Girl 4: Y/N-sama! Please, notice me!"Y/N just slightly waves at them as th...

"When the girls see him they squealed as he walks by"
Girl 1: Kyaah! It's Y/N-sama!
Girl 2: Y/N-sama! Go out with me!
Girl 3: No! Go out with me!
Girl 4: Y/N-sama! Please, notice me!
"Y/N just slightly waves at them as they blushed and scream as some of the boys glared at him while some were scared of him"
Boy 1: Lucky Bastard!
Boy 2: He's stealing our chances of gaining a girlfriend!
Boy 3: Go Die you bastard!
"Y/N stops and glares at the 3 and says"
Y/N: *stares menacingly* You got something to say? Say it to my face!
"The 3 boys paled and ran away as he just continues walking until a brown haired boy called out to him and asks"
Brown haired boy: Hey bro, how do get all the girls?!
Y/N: It's because I'm not a pervert, I respect them, and I don't treat them like things. How about you try that Issei.
"The Brown haired boy looked at him who was now known as Issei Hyoudou his brother and the leader of the Perverted Trio glares at him and says"
Issei: It's not fair we're twins how come you get the girls and I don't I'm the same age as you even though you are 2 minutes older than me
Y/N: It's because I was born with the Hyoudou charm and your not.
Issei: How do you even use your Hyoudou charm?
"Y/N then sees Sona, Tsubaki, and Momo and he had a plan"
Y/N: Here let me show you *he approaches the 3 girls*
"The 3 girls noticed him walking over and they faced him to greet him"
Momo: Good Morning Y/N-san.
Tsubaki: Good Morning Y/N-kun.
Sona: Good Morning Y/N-kun.
"Y/N then did this to the girls who weren't expecting it"