The Leaders' Summit/Dealing With a Weakling

Scene: ORC Clubhouse
"We see Gasper, Koneko and Tiamat as they were in the main room of the ORC Clubhouse as Gasper was playing on his handheld gaming console that Y/N and Issei bought for him. Koneko and Tiamat then sensed the magicians outside of the ORC Clubhouse as they stood up from their seats as Gasper notices this."
Gasper: Koneko-chan? Tiamat-sama?
Koneko: Gya-kun, don't move.
Gasper: Huh?
"An explosive spell hits the wall inside of the main room of the clubhouse as it exploded and a bunch of magicians entered the room."
Tiamat: We got company. *gets in front of Gasper and Koneko as Koneko also got in a fighting stance*
Koneko: Humans?
Tiamat: Magicians. *Gasper hides inside of his box*
Lead Magician: Indeed. We're humans, but we use magic by reconstructing the system of Devils' magic. We're magicians. We're on the same class as what you Devils call Mid-Class Devils, at least. It's in your best interest to cooperate with us. Hand over the half-vampire.
"Gasper was hiding inside of his box scared and shaking."
Gasper: *scared and shaking* 'Y/N-nii, Issei-nii, help me!'
Lead Magician: We've already confirmed that he's here. *sends magic spells towards Koneko and Tiamat, but they dodged it and ran away as Koneko grabbed Gasper's box as he was still inside of it*
"They then went into the hallway in the clubhouse as Gasper went out of his box as they all saw the magicians outside of the clubhouse."
Gasper: Wh-What's going on?
"The magicians appeared behind them."
Lead Magician: There's nowhere for you to run. *Gasper puts his paper bag mask on* Nowhere at all. *Koneko throws Gasper down the side as she and Tiamat both dodged the incoming magic spells*
Koneko: *catches Gasper* Gotcha. *they then went inside of Gasper's Room as Tiamat closed the door behind them*
"The magicians fired their spells at the door to Gasper's Room, but the Gremory seal protected the door and deflected the spells sent towards it."
Magician 1: There's a seal on the door?
Lead Magician: I thought that something was strange about this room when we infiltrated. It looks like my hunch was right.
Magician 2: I knew they'd hide here.

Scene Change: Gasper's Room
"Koneko and Tiamat were both standing in front of Gasper who was sitting inside of his box."
Koneko: *to Gasper* We can buy time by staying here. *Gasper is shaking as she kneels down and pets his head* I'm sure Buchou, Y/N-senpai or someone will come save you.
Gasper: K-Koneko-chan... *Koneko nods at him*
Tiamat: *senses an incoming attack* Look out! *puts up a magic barrier around her, Koneko and Gasper*
Lead Magician: *to Gasper* I was waiting for you. *said from the ceiling as she laughs evilly*
"Gasper, Koneko and Tiamat looked up and saw the Lead Magician above them as she was in a magic circle. When Tiamat saw this she smirks as she knew that this was going to happen."
Tiamat: *to the Lead Magician, smirking* You really thought that you cornered us? Don't make me laugh. You all fell in my trap.
Lead Magician: What are you talking about Devil?
Tiamat: Wrong. I'm not a devil. I may be a devil's familiar, but I'm no devil. I am one of the Five Dragon Kings! *turns into her Dragon form* I am the Chaos Karma Dragon Empress, Tiamat! *roars*
Lead Magician: T-The Chaos Karma Dragon?! What are you doing here?!
Tiamat: I am just fulfilling my Master's order. And now you along with the other foolish magicians that entered this place and tried to take Gasper-kun's powers for yourselves will die! *breathes her Chaotic flamethrower at the Lead Magician burning her alive, she then looks at Gasper and Koneko* You two, quick! Get on my back! We'll get to Y/N-sama and the others, and tell them about what's happening.
Koneko: *nods* Right. *takes Gasper off the ground as she went on Tiamat's back as they then went back inside of the clubhouse and burned the remaining magicians inside of the clubhouse. They then went outside of the clubhouse as Tiamat told Koneko to bring Gasper to the others as she will fend off the magicians that were there. Koneko agrees as she then ran inside of the school as she was carrying Gasper."
Tiamat: *to the magicians* Come on! I'll destroy all of you! *uses her flamethrower to burn the magicians that were going to attack her, Koneko and Gasper*
Koneko: *looking back at Tiamat* 'You better get out of this battle alive, Tiamat-sama. Otherwise, you wouldn't be with Y/N-senpai and he might even make those magicians suffer greatly if you do.' *runs into the school, while carrying Gasper*
Gasper: *looking around scared* This is all my fault... They're here, because they want to use me! I'm sorry for being such a weakling... *remembers Y/N and Issei's words to him*
Issei: *flashback* Come on, Gasper! Stop whining! We have a dream! And we are making it come true, Gasper!
Y/N: *flashback* We know that you still have energy in you to do this, Gasper. So believe in yourself!
Gasper: *flashback* Issei-nii, Y/N-nii.
Issei: *flashback* Remember, we got to keep protecting Buchou and everyone! So let's continue training and let's make sure that everyone stays safe!
Y/N: *flashback* We're sorry for making you do this, but it's for your own good!
Gasper: 'No... What am I doing? Y/N-nii and Issei-nii taught me to be strong and to believe in myself. I can't let them down and let all of the things that they taught me go to waste!' *activates his Sacred Gear as Koneko felt this as she looked towards Gasper* I can be strong! I just have to believe in myself! *Gasper then stopped time around him as the magicians were frozen in place*
Koneko: Gya-kun... 'Y/N-senpai, you and Issei-senpai, both helped Gasper become a better version of himself. Thank you both of you for helping him and us everytime we need it.'