Young Devils Gather/Training Time

Scene: Gremory Family Manor
"We see the ORC as they were all standing in front of the Gremory family manor as the others (except those who knew) were surprised to see the place where Rias had lived in before."
Issei: *surprised to see the large mansion* Whoa!
Xenovia: So this is Buchou's...
Asia: ... family home.
"Grayfia then opens the doors to the manor as she bows to Rias and the others."
Rias: *to Grayfia* I'm home.
Grayfia: *bowing* Welcome home, Milady and her peerage.
Y/N: *looks at Grayfia with a smile on his face as this caused her to gain one as well* Good to see you again, Grayfia-chan.
Grayfia: *to Y/N, smiling* It's good to see you again as well, Y/N-sama. *goes towards Y/N and kisses him on his lips*
Y/N: 'Heh, looks like she definitely missed me a whole lot.'
Albion: [It has been a while, since she has saw you, so I think that this is natural.]
Y/N: [I guess your right, pal. But, if it was the other way around, I would've non-stopped kissed her, because my Dragon instincts keep on telling me to show my love to her, which I am showing in more ways than one.]
Albion: [That I agree on and can see with my own eyes as well. Well, if you need me, I'll just be here talking with Ddraig. Talk to you later, Partner.]
Y/N: [Talk to you later, bud.] *looking at his girls as they all were smiling while chatting with one another* 'I can tell that this summer break will definitely be a very interesting one.'

Scene Change: Inside the Gremory Family Manor
"We see Y/N and the others as they were following Grayfia who was leading them to where Rias' parents were as a bunch of butlers and were all bowing down to them, with the maids all looking at the White Dragon Emperor with very visible blushes on their faces when they saw Y/N's face. Y/N reacted to this with a sweat drop as he knew that even if he wanted to turn his charms off he couldn't do anything about it."
Y/N: *sighs as he had a sweat dropped expression* 'Curse you stupid charms...'
Issei: *sees the maids reaction as he also had a sweat drop expression* 'Man, Aniki just can't catch a break from his charms attracting girls left and right...'
Asia: I-I'm so nervous!
Issei: I feel like we really don't belong here.
Y/N: 'Well, we aren't use to this kind of lifestyle, so in a way, we really don't belong here.'
"Then a young boy with red hair came running towards them or rather running towards Rias."
Red Haired Boy: *running towards Rias* Rias-nee-sama! Welcome home! *hugs Rias when he was close to her*
Rias: *smiles at the young boy*I'm home, Milicas! You've grown so big since I last saw you.
Issei: *to Rias* Um, Buchou. Who is he? Your younger brother?
Rias: No, he isn't my younger brother. This is my big brother Sirzechs Lucifer-sama's son.
Asia: So he is your nephew?
Rias: Yes, he is.
Y/N: I guess that's why I saw a lot of resemblances from Sirzechs-nii.
Rias: *to Milicas* You should introduce yourself to them.
Milicas: Okay! *to Y/N and the others* I am Milicas Gremory. Nice to meet you.
Asia: He's so cute!
Kaguya: I just want to squeeze him in a hug!
Xenovia: That makes him a genuine prince, huh?
Issei: Yeah. Wait, so then who is Sirzechs-sama's wife?
Y/N: Who knows, maybe we'll find out later.
"Milicas then saw Y/N as he recognized him as the person who saved his aunt from Riser as his eyes widened, then turned into stars."
Milicas: *to Y/N with stars in his eyes* You're Hyoudou Y/N-san, right?! The White Dragon Emperor and the person who saved my aunt from Riser?!
Y/N: Heh, guess, you must've watched the Rating Game against Riser with your father, then? *Milicas nods happily*
Milicas: Yes! And the moment when you summoned your Balance Breaker to fight against him was really awesome to see!
Issei: *to Y/N as he was chuckling a little* Guess you got yourself a fan, Aniki.
Milicas: Speaking of your Balance Breaker, can I see it?! Please?! Please?!
Rias: *looks at Y/N as she sighs at what Milicas was doing* You don't mind showing him, right, Love?
Y/N: *nods* Yeah, I don't mind at all. *summons his Divine Dividing wings* Divine Dividing! *his Divine Dividing wings appeared* Ready, Partner?
Albion: {Always, Partner.}
Y/N: Then, let's go! Balance Break! *gets clad in his Balance Breaker*