The Little Cross-dressing Vampire/Everyone Meets Gasper

Scene: ORC Clubhouse, outside of the Sealed room
"We see Y/N and the others as they were all in the clubhouse in front of the sealed room where the other Bishop is sealed at."
Issei: The Bishop's here?
Asia: My counterpart?
Rias: The seal breaks late at night, and the Bishop is allowed to wander around in this building. However the Bishop refused to do so.
Y/N: So, in other words, The Bishop's a shut-in?
Rias: *nods* Yes, my Love.
Akeno: Even if the Bishop is a shut-in, they earn the most money out of all of us.
Issei: Are you serious?!
Kiba: The Bishop makes special contracts via the internet.
Xenovia: You said that the Bishop was sealed because the Bishop was too powerful. What's his ability?
Y/N: It's a really strong ability. *the others looked at him* I can feel the Bishop's power from out here and I can tell that it's one powerful ability.
"As he said that his Divine Dividing then appeared as Albion spoke out."
Albion: {Yes, but it's still isn't nearly as power as you are Partner.}
"Then the Boosted Gear appeared on Issei's left arm as Ddraig spoke out as well."
Ddraig: {Yes, I definitely agree with you on that one, Albion.}
Kiba: *to the 2 Dragons* How strong really is Nii-san, Albion, Ddraig?
Albion: {Remember what the Blue Dragon Emperor said to them yesterday?}
"Then the others who were there at the events that happened yesterday at the bridge near the entrance of Kuoh Academy."

<Flashback>
Ryuga: Y/N Hyoudou, Issei Hyoudou, where do you think you 2 rank in power amongst the people of the world?
Issei: What?
Ryuga: *to Issei* Your Balance Breaker, is four digits from the top. It ranks somewhere between one and one thousand five hundred. You're almost at the same rank as your brother, but considering how easily he defeated Kokabiel, his rank is probably in between one and twenty and that's just his power alone, but if we consider his Balance Breaker he would ultimately reach the top three.
<Flashback Over>

"When the others remembered what Ryuga Ichigo/The Blue Dragon Emperor, told them, they got really curious and worried for him, while the others who weren't there got a little confused and worried about what happened."
Raynare: *to the others, worriedly* What did the Blue Dragon Emperor say to Honey?
Chika: *same as Raynare* You guys need to tell us, because we're worried just as you guys are.
Kiba: Well... The Blue Dragon Emperor told us that Nii-san with his powers and Balance Breaker, he can ultimately reach the top three in ranking of power.
Raynare, Kalawarner, Kaguya, Chika, Mittelt and Miyuki: Wait, what?!
Albion: {Yes, what they said is true. Not only can Y/N ultimately reach the top three of ranking in powers, but he can also surpass the 2 strongest beings in the whole Supernatural world.}
Asia: Um, Albion, who are the 2 strongest beings in the Supernatural world?
Albion: {Well, the 2 strongest beings in the whole Supernatural world are Ophis, the Ouroboros Dragon and Great Red, the True Red Dragon God Emperor.}
"When Albion said that, the others looked surprised as the girls all looked towards the White Dragon Emperor in worry as they knew that once the other beings in the Supernatural world found out that Y/N can surpass Great Red and Ophis, they'll definitely cause trouble for him and they might even try to hurt him. When Y/N saw the worried looks of his mates, he then went towards them and hugged them as they hugged him back in worry."
Y/N: *to the girls in a gentle voice* It's okay, girls. I'm not going anywhere. And also, don't think that a few people coming after me will stop me from being with you girls. If they come, let them. I'll show them the true power of the White Dragon of Supremacy and why Albion has the title of a Heavenly Dragon Emperor.
Albion: {Yes, also, don't forget that I'm also here with Y/N and I'll be there helping and supporting him all the way.}
Ddraig: {Don't forget about me and Issei as well. We'll be here to back Y/N up if he ever needs it.}
Issei: Yeah, because we won't let them retreat once they started that battle with us. Because...
Issei and Ddraig: We are the Red Dragon of Domination...
Y/N and Albion: We are the White Dragon of Supremacy...
Y/N, Issei, Albion and Ddraig: We are the White and Red Dragon Emperors and we won't be taken out easily or without a fight!
"Y/N and Issei then both got surrounded by red and white auras as they finished talking. Everyone felt and saw the auras as they all smiled, knowing that whatever happens in a battle or in a fight, Issei and Y/N will always have each other's backs along with Albion and Ddraig assisting them during it. Then, the girls all bombarded Y/N with kisses as he then fell to the ground with his girls on top of him as he and the others all laughed at their antics. Y/N then used his Divine Dividing wings to help him stand up as he then helped all of his girls up. Soon, it was nighttime and the seal to the door for the sealed room then broke as it they were now able to enter the room."
Koneko: The seal has been broken.
Y/N: So, I guess we'll be meeting the bishop today then?
Issei: *nods* Looks like it.
Rias: *goes towards the door and holds the handle* I'm opening the door.
"Rias then opens the door to the sealed room as a loud girly scream was heard."
Issei: Wh-What the-
Rias: *to the coffin in front of her* Good evening. I'm glad you're doing well.
Bishop (Gasper): *from inside of the coffin* Wh-What's going on?!
Rias: *kneels down and opens the coffin* Your seal's been broken. Now, why don't we-
Bishop (Gasper): *crying* I wanna stay here! I don't wanna go outside!
Issei: Whoa! It's a gir-, wait a minute... I've watched enough anime with my brother to know that this is bishop is definitely...
Y/N and Issei: ...a trap!
Kiba: Hehe... Looks like you guys saw through it.
Asia: What are you talking about, Kiba-san?
Raynare: Yeah, I'm a little lost here as well...
Kalawarner, Mittelt, Kaguya, Chika, Xenovia and Miyuki: Us too.
Akeno: *giggles* I'll explain. This is a boy.
Raynare, Kalawarner, Mittelt, Kaguya, Chika, Asia, Xenovia and Miyuki: Eh? EH?!
Rias: *picks up Gasper* Yep, he may look like a girl, but he's actually a boy.
Raynare, Kalawarner, Mittelt, Kaguya, Chika, Asia, Xenovia and Miyuki: What?! She's a boy?!
Akeno: *giggles* Yep, he just likes to cross-dress.
Rias: *kneels down and hugs Gasper* His name is Gasper Vladi. He is a part of my peerage... and my other Bishop. He's a freshman at Kuoh Academy, and he was a half vampire, half human before he was reborn.
Asia: V-Vampire?
Issei: It's a real vampire?! This kid?!
Y/N: *smirks* Heh, this'll be very interesting...