The ORC Vs The SC/The Familiar Forest

Y/N POV
"It has been a few days since Asia became a devil and when I saved the 3 Fallen Angel girls. I asked Rias to make them the maids in the ORC and students as well. So now me and Issei are in our classroom as the teacher announced that there are transfer students coming here and he called them in. The door to the classroom opened and revealed 3 girls that me and Issei knew as they introduced themselves to the class"
Asia: Hello I'm Asia Argento, it's a pleasure meeting you all.
Yuuma: I'm Yuuma Amano, nice to meet you.
Kala: And I'm Kala Amano, it's nice meeting you 2.
"The boys all celebrated and were about to say perverted things to the girls and they stopped because I glared at them and released a little of my killer intent as they paled and they just sat there sweating and pale. The suddenly a girl asked Asia a question"
Girl: Uh Argento-san you look like your not from around here.
Asia: Oh I'm from Europe and but since I don't have a family and I grew up in a church I as adopted by the Hyoudou family.
Everyone(but us): What?!
Motohama: You bastard!
Matsuda: You traitor! You can al-
"He was cut off by me releasing my killer intent and one of my deadly glares and every guy paled at the killer intent that I'm releasing"

Me: Don't even try of corrupting her if you even try *raises fist* prepare to meet the nut cracker.
"The boys were now scared and some of the girls became scaroused and some even had nosebleeds. Then Asia went to me to calm me down"
Asia: *hugs me* Y/N-san please calm down.
Me: *hugs her back* I'm sorry I just don't like how the guys especially Matsuda and Motohama were looking at you.
Asia: It's fine I know your only doing it for us but please calm down.
Me: *killer smile* Alright just for you Asia *pets her head*
"She blushes red and the other girls awwed at us and she continued to hug me for a while until she finally let's go and she sits in the empty seat behind me and she had a smile, then the teacher told Yuuma and Kala to take their seats then we started class"
Timeskip: brought to you by

Y/N POV
"It was now evening and were at the ORC clubhouse and we were preparing to distribute fliers we were just waiting for Issei to finish packing up.
Issei: *zips up bag* Alright, were off.
Asia: Were heading out now.
Me: See you guys later.
"We were about to head out but we stopped when Rias called out to us"
Rias: Hold it you 3. You'll be glad to know that your flyer distributing days are over. Besides distributing fliers are a familiars job.
Me: So were getting familiars?
Rias: You are correct once again Y/N. Yes you 3 are getting familiars. Here's my familiar you might've saw her outside the cafe distributing fliers.
"She then brings out their familiar and the others does as well except for Kiba"
Rias' Familiar:
Bat mode

"She then brings out their familiar and the others does as well except for Kiba"Rias' Familiar:Bat mode

Disguise mode