Meeting the Nun/Storming the Fallen's Base/Saving 3 Sisters

3rd Person POV
"It has been a few days since Y/N and Issei have become devils and joined the ORC. While they were off Y/N trained Issei to unlock his Sacred Gear and that he did but he still wasn't able to communicate with Ddraig so he still spoke through Y/N's Wings. Rias, Akeno and Koneko all enjoyed spending time with him. But when the girls heard this they were jealous because the girls of the ORC get to spend more time with the King of Kuoh and when thew boys heard this they were jealous because he gets to spend time with the girls of the ORC, but they immediately paled when Y/N heard that they were eyeing the girls like things as he gave them a killer glare and that immediately shut them up. But when Sona and the other girls of the Student Council heard this they were mad and jealous that Rias, Akeno, and Koneko got to him first"
Sona POV
"I was a little furious that Rias got to
Y/N-kun first and now I can't even get close to him without Rias snatching him away from me. Don't worry Y/N-kun because once you battled me in chess and when you win you will get me as your prize as your new wife... Sona Sitri Hyoudou that would be so wonderful. Rias you may have won today but soon I will win just you wait. *pouts* Why does the Student Council have to do more work. I want to be with Y/N-kun. Why?!

Y/N POV
"I was just coming to the clubhouse as class just finished. Issei went on ahead cause he need to ask Rias something and when I reached the clubhouse I saw Kiba and Koneko just arrived as well"
Me: Oh hey guys you just got here?
Kiba: Yep the Kendo Club needed some help so I went there and helped them.
Koneko: Yes Y/N-senpai class just finished for me as well.
Me: *nods* So shall we head inside?
"They nodded and when we opened the door to the main room we saw Issei sitting in a corner of the room sulking"
Koneko: What happened to Old McPervy Pants there?
Rias: He ask me for permission in touching my breasts and I declined again and again as he keeps on asking and then you guys arrived and he's now sulking
Me: *looks at him menacingly* So that's why you wanted to ask her? *I unleashed one of the scariest glares that I have and he pales* THAT'S PATHETIC! *I then proceeded to kick his ass for at least 5 minutes*

Me: *nods* So shall we head inside?"They nodded and when we opened the door to the main room we saw Issei sitting in a corner of the room sulking"Koneko: What happened to Old McPervy Pants there?Rias: He ask me for permission in touching my breast...

"Then a magic circle appeared by my ear and it was Raynare and I told her that I'm now apart of Rias' Peerage and that she will be helping us and she agreed to it and she told me about something that's going to happen soon"
Raynare (through the magic circle): Y/N can you hear me?
Me: I hear you loud and clear. What's the prob?
Raynare: It's that a Nun is coming to Kuoh soon and she has a sacred gear that can heal anything. And the other stray fallen angels are after it.
Me: Alright I'll tell Rias. Also be careful and be prepared as well because you and your sisters freedom will come very soon.
Raynare: Alright I'll tell them.
Y/N: See you then bye
"I ended the call as everyone looks at me and I have a serious expression on my face as I face them"
Me: Rias I have news
Rias: Go ahead.
Me: Alright so a Nun will be coming to Kuoh soon and she has a Sacred Gear that can heal anything and I think I know what Sacred Gear it is.
Rias: What Sacred Gear is it Y/N?
Me: It's called Twilight Healing.
Rias: Why do the stray fallen want to do with it?
Me: I don't know but I'll see to it that she won't die on their hands. But very soon I'm going to storm the Stray fallen's base and I'm going to rescue Raynare and her sisters.
Rias: You'll be fine handling the Nun on your own, but when you storm their base you won't be alone.
Kiba: That's right I'm coming with you if you storm the place, your my best friend and I won't let anything happen to you.
Koneko: Me too, you and Kiba-senpai are the only 2 guys in the school who aren't perverts. And also you are one of the only people that I trust with my life.
Akeno: I'm going too after all you are one of the people that I can truly call a friend.
Issei: Don't forget about me. I'll help you till the end after all we are brothers right? And brothers help each other whether It's easy or not.
Rias: And of course me too, you are one of the few people who looks at me for me and not for my body or because I'm a Gremory. So do you accept our help?
Me: Of course I do. After all we are not just friends were also a family and family helps each other out. Issei summon your Boosted Gear
"He summons it as it glows and it stops glowing and it was revealed that it has evolved into a red draconic gauntlet with yellow spikes"