Summer Break!/Let's Go To The Underworld!

Scene: Y/N's Dream
"We see Y/N as he was surrounded by his girlfriends, who were only wearing their underwear."
Y/N: Huh? *looking around, surprised* What the? *sees the girls around him* Girls?
Rias: Love.
Akeno, Raynare and Sona: Honey.
Asia, Tsubaki, Momo, Reya and Gabriel: Darling.
Kalawarner, Mittelt, Tsubasa and Kaguya: Babe.
Koneko, Ruruko and Tomoe: Y/N-senpai.
Chika: Sweetie.
Xenovia: Boo.
Irina: N/N.
Tiamat, Grayfia and Katerea: Master/Y/N-sama.
Ophis: My mate.
Serafall: Hubby.
Y/N: *jumps back a little* Wh-What's happening here?!
Rias: *to Y/N, seductively* Hey, Love, you can touch our bodies. There's no need to contain yourself.
Akeno: *winking at Y/N, seductively* Ara, ara. You can do what you want with my body.
Raynare, Kalawarner, Tsubasa, Chika, Xenovia, Tiamat, Grayfia, Katerea and Serafall: The same can be said for us, Honey~/Babe~/Sweetie~/Boo~/Y/N-sama~/Hubby~
Asia, Tsubaki, Momo, Reya and Gabriel: You can do whatever you want with us, Darling.
Koneko, Mittelt, Ruruko and Tomoe: We'll be okay, Y/N-senpai/Babe, as long as you'll be gentle.
Irina: Soon, I'll finally be a true woman and also be one with you, N/N.
Ophis: You can be as hard as you want with me, my mate. I can handle it.
Y/N: What the?! Th-This isn't r-right... *trying to hold his instincts back as his eyes were his Dragon eyes* M-My body... Wh-What's happening? *falls to the ground clutching his sides* I'm feeling hot all over! Gah! This hurts...
Rias, Sona, Akeno, Koneko, Asia, Tsubaki, Momo, Tsubasa, Reya, Ruruko, Tomoe, Raynare, Kalawarner, Mittelt, Gabriel, Xenovia, Irina, Kaguya, Chika, Tiamat, Grayfia, Katerea, Serafall and Ophis: Love~/Honey~/Y/N-senpai~/Darling~/Babe~/Boo~/N/N~/Master~/Y/N-sama~/Hubby~/My mate~
Y/N: *struggling to hold himself back* No... Gragh! *runs towards the girls as he couldn't hold himself back anymore, then he awoken from his slumber with an audible gasp as he was breathing rapidly, then he looks around and sees his girlfriends sleeping around him* 'It was just only a dream. But, why did I dream about something like that? And why did my entire body felt like that all of a sudden?' *felt something on top of him* Huh? *looks down as he sees Akeno awake on top of him*
Akeno: Here I am.
Y/N: Oh, Akeno. Good morning.
Akeno: Good morning to you too, Honey. Say, Honey... *kisses him as she puts her body on him* Does my body feel good?
Y/N: *a little surprised, then grins* Yes, it does. One of the best that I've ever felt. But, I bet that this feels more good. *uses his free arm to grope her butt as she moans in surprise and delight of his touch* Judging by how you moan, I get the feeling that this does feel more good?
Akeno: *blushing and enjoying his touch* Yes, it does... I didn't know that you can make me feel this good this early in the morning, Honey. *bites her lip seductively*
Y/N: Well, there's still a lot of things that you don't know about me, my sadistic senpai.
Akeno: Well then, I also want to learn about those parts of you as well, Honey.
Y/N: You will. After all, you girls are my most treasured things.
Akeno: Oh, Honey... *goes to kiss Y/N again, but stops once she heard Rias' voice*
Rias: Akeno, didn't we agreed that we weren't going to one up each other when it comes to our beloved boyfriend?
Y/N: Oh, Rias. Good morning, my little cherry.
Rias: *looks at Y/N and kisses him* Good morning to you as well, Love.
Akeno: Ara, I'm sorry, Buchou, but he's becoming more and more irresistible every single day. I can't help myself because of it. I don't think that I can hold myself back from doing the deed with my boyfriend.
Rias: Your boyfriend? And when did you become Love's master or the master of his soul?
Akeno: I may not be his master, but I still am his senpai and he is most definitely my favorite kouhai. You can also say that I'm a veteran when it comes to this sort of things. After all, taking care of kouhai's is a senpai's job and is also a duty of mine.
Rias: A senpai, you say? Clever girl. I see. So that's what you're getting at. *lightning was beginning to spark out of their eyes*
Y/N: Hey now... You two stop it. The others are still sleeping. *he then feels Asia move as he then looks towards her*
Asia: *rubbing her eyes, sleepily* Mornin' already? *Y/N pets her head*
Y/N: *petting Asia on her head* Don't worry, my little nun. You can still sleep for a little longer if you want to.
Asia: *hugs him, sleepily* Alrighty. I'll hug you while I sleep, then.
Rias: *throws a pillow towards Akeno's face* So you're trying to steal the thing that's precious to me...
Akeno: Hold on, why are you so protective of him when it comes to us just simply flirting with him?
Albion: {It's called the alpha nature.}
"Rias and Akeno both looked towards Y/N as his Divine Dividing wings were out as they were glowing because Albion was speaking to them."
Rias: Alpha nature?
Akeno: What's that, Albion-sama?
Albion: {The alpha nature is something like a mother's intuition, but it's the natural nature of the first and main mate of a Dragon to become protective of them and that's why Rias Gremory is like that most of the time.}
Sona: I can understand why though.
"Rias and Akeno looked towards where Sona's voice came from as they saw that she along with the other girls (minus Asia, who was still asleep while hugging Y/N) were all awake now and were looking at Rias and Akeno."
Kaguya: Care to explain why the two of you are in a Civil war this early in the morning?
Rias: It's because of Akeno. She's trying get ahead of us with our boyfriend while we were still asleep! After we've just renovated the house, I won't allow it!
Sona: *looks at Akeno* Akeno... Didn't we made an agreement when it comes to advances on Y/N-kun?
Akeno: Yes, we did.
Momo: And you did that, because...
Akeno: I just wanted to spend a little more time with our boyfriend, before you guys wake up.
Grayfia: *sighs* Good grief. You two are still the same as ever.
Rias and Akeno: *to Grayfia* Hey!
Y/N: *chuckles a little* You two will never change and I'm actually a little happy about that. That means that you two still choose to be yourselves instead of people who you aren't. *remembers what Rias said earlier that caught his attention* Wait, renovated? *looks around* What the hell?! When did my room become super-size?!
Issei: *said from outside the house* What the hell happened to our house?! When did our house become a freaking mansion?! And when did we get three fucking cars?!
Y/N: Well, that answers my question...in a way... *sighs as Asia held him more tightly as she continues to sleep* 'But, I guess that this is much better since all of the girls can get their own rooms, but their probably just going to sleep here in my room. *pets Asia's head as she continues to sleep* But, I guess that I wouldn't have it any other way. *looks at his girlfriends with a visible smile on his face* Because, as long as these girls are safe and happy, how bad could it be?'