The Demon King Visits/The Dragon Emperors Meets

3rd Person POV
Scene: ORC clubhouse
"We see Y/N and the others as they returned to the clubhouse a few minutes ago. Y/N is on the couch as his girlfriends were hugging him from different sides. Issei and Kiba both got back at the same time as Issei visited Aika and her sick mother, and Kiba got finished on a contract that he did that was near there. Saji was reading a manga that Y/N recommended that he should read. Everyone was enjoying being with each other, then a magic circle on the ground appears. 2 figures come out of the magic circle one was the maid who has the title of Strongest Queen in the underworld, Grayfia Lucifuge and the other person was a guy with the same color as Rias' hair and he also resembles her. This person was the Demon King himself, Sirzechs Lucifer, who is also the older brother of Rias Gremory."

Sirzechs: I hope we didn't come at a bad time, did we?Rias: Grayfia? Nii-sama?! What are you 2 doing here?Issei: It's the Demon King!"When he said that everyone but Y/N kneels down

Rias: Grayfia? Nii-sama?! What are you 2 doing here?
Issei: It's the Demon King!
"When he said that everyone but Y/N kneels down. Issei was about to ask his brother why he isn't kneeling, but he saw that instead of his normal eyes, his eyes were dragon eyes and he shakes in fear and so did Saji. Y/N then walks forward near Rias as she and the other girls noticed that his eyes weren't his normal eyes, but his dragon eyes. Y/N then summoned his Divine Dividing and he releases 15% of his power. Everyone felt his power suddenly flaring up and scared some of them, including Sirzechs, but the girls were all blushing and started to rub their thighs together including Grayfia who was blushing intensely. Y/N then walks towards Sirzechs who was shaking in fear of what he's witnessing."
Y/N: *in a draconic voice* So you were the one who forced Rias into the arranged marriage with Riser!
Sirzechs: *scared, pale and shaking* I-I'm sorry! We wanted to stop the arranged marriage, but Riser just wouldn't accept that... P-Please! Don't kill me!
Y/N: *in a draconic voice* You want me to not kill you, when you clearly forced one of my mates to be in a arranged marriage with the Fried Chicken! Remember, the only thing that's stopping me from killing you, is the fact that your Rias' older brother. But remember, as soon as you do something like this again *releases more of his power* I'll make sure that you and the other people involved in that, will pay greatly for it. Got it?
Sirzechs: *scared as fuck* Y-Yes, I promise you that we won't be doing anything like that, again! You have my word...
Y/N: *stops releasing his power and talks in his normal voice* Good, I'll hold you to it. Remember, don't ever try to harm a Dragon's mates, or suffer the great consequences that comes after it.
"Y/N then walks back to his seat, but before that he took both Asia and Koneko off the ground and carried them with him. When Y/N sat back down on his seat, he put both Asia and Koneko on his laps and pets their heads as the 2 girls enjoyed the head pats that their lover was giving them. Y/N's girlfriends were all looking at him while blushing at his protective nature as a Dragon and they smiled when they saw what he was doing. Issei, Kiba, Saji and Miyuki were all looking at him and were shaking in fear, as Saji was trying hard to not piss his pants again. Grayfia was still blushing and she thoughts about telling her feelings for him soon. Sirzechs was well, he was still scared at what he witnessed and made a mental note about Y/N."
Issei, Kiba, Saji and Miyuki: 'I forgot how protective he can be when it comes to his girlfriends.'
Grayfia: *blushing* 'I better tell my feelings about him soon. I hope that there's room for me in your heart, Lord Y/N, because I love you so much.'
Sirzechs: 'Note to self: If I ever want to continue living, I better not do anything that might piss him off. I'm scared enough as it is, but I'm much more scared when he gets fully angry. *thinks about that and shivers* Ahhhhhh! Scary! I never want to see that! But that image is stuck in my mind and I'm very scared if that happens!'
Asia: *enjoying the head pats Y/N was giving her* Your head pats are always the best, Darling.
Koneko: *same as Asia* I agree with her, Y/N-senpai. A little bit to the right, Y/N-senpai. *Y/N did what Koneko asked him to do* Your head pats are really the best, Senpai. Nyah~
Y/N: *chuckles* You 2 look so cute when you 2 are enjoying the head pats that I'm giving you 2. *looks at Sirzechs who was still scared and a little pale* So, what is the Demon King, doing in the human world?
Sona: Yeah, I'm curious about that as well.
Sirzechs: *slowly recovering* Well, I have some business to do here.
Rias: What business?
Sirzechs: Well 2 things, first I wanted to congratulate you on getting new pieces and I also wanted to thank the White Dragon Emperor in person for saving you, Ravel and the other girls that were in Riser's peerage, from Riser. I also wanted to meet your new pieces. *looks towards Asia who was still enjoying the head pats Y/N was giving her and Koneko* Ah, you must be Asia Argento.
Asia: *nods her head* Yes sir.
Sirzechs: I've been told that you have been an excellent bishop in my sister's peerage, and that you've been helping in protecting my sister with the White Dragon Emperor.
Asia: *nervous* Really, wow.
Y/N: You don't have to be nervous, Asia. Sirzechs is complimenting you.
Sirzechs: He's right, my dear. You don't need to be so nervous around me, especially since you and the others girls will become my sisters-in-law in the future, when you get married to the White Dragon Emperor in the future.
Asia: *blushes furiously* M-M-Marriage w-with D-Da-Darling?! *imagines getting married to Y/N as she blushes more red* No, I'm not ready for that, yet!
"Asia buries her head into her boyfriend's chest as she was still blushing deeply. Y/N then comforts her as he looks towards Sirzechs with his dragon eyes and Sirzechs pales and started to shake in fear again. Rias the asks her brother a question."
Rias: What was the other thing that you came here to the human world for, Nii-sama?
"Xenovia then stands up and this grabbed the attention of Sirzechs and Grayfia as they both looked towards her."
Xenovia: It's very good to meet you Demon King Lucifer, I've heard so much about you. I'm Xenovia Quarta.
Sirzechs: It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Xenovia. I didn't believe my ears at first when I heard the Durandal user has joined my sister. What a beautiful and intelligent decision you have made.
Xenovia: Yes, *smiles* it's a decision that I've come to not regret.
"When everyone heard this, they all looked towards Xenovia and smiled at her. Sirzechs and Grayfia then notices the 3 angels there."
Sirzechs: And I would also, like to thank you 3 for helping my sister and Sona during the time when Kokabiel attacked them.
Kaguya: You don't have to thank us.
Chika: Yeah, they're our friends, so it's natural that we helped them.
Miyuki: Kokabiel also threatened our faction and also, Y/N helped us in dealing with him.
Sirzechs: *nods* I heard from Azazel. *looks towards Y/N* Did you actually cut his head off?
"Y/N nods, but before he could answer, his Divine Dividing suddenly appeared and Albion spoke up."
Albion: {Yes, he did. He used a move that he created during when I was training with him, his brother and Ddraig.}
"The Boosted Gear suddenly appeared on Issei's left arm as Ddraig then spoke."
Ddraig: {Yes and it was amazing. Y/N was still actually holding back against Kokabiel, he only just used enough power to cut his head clean off.}
Everyone else: You mean that he still wasn't using his full power?!
Albion and Ddraig: {Yes, we are. Ain't that right, Partner?}
"They all looked towards the current wielder of the Divine Dividing and they all saw that he was still petting the heads of both Asia and Koneko. Y/N then notices that they were all looking at him as he then sighs and looks at them."
Y/N: *sighs* Yes, I didn't use my full power when I fought against Kokabiel before.
Grayfia: *curious* How much amount of your power did you use when you fought against Kokabiel before, Lord Y/N?
Y/N: *scratching the back of his head nervously* Only 17% of my true power... He wasn't even worth it, for me to use more of my power, because I only matched how much power he had and you all saw, which one of us was much more stronger than the other.
Sirzechs: *nervous and shaking a little* You mean that you took on someone who fought in the Great War and won, only using 17% of your true power?
Y/N: Yes, I mean after all he did threaten to hurt my mates. And if there's one thing that you shouldn't do to a Dragon, it's that you don't threaten that Dragon's mates. After all that's what the 3 factions did during the Great War, that caused Ddraig, Albion, Draco and Thorn to attack during it. I mean after all, Kokabiel was the one who caused the 4 Heavenly Dragon Emperors to come out of their caves and attacked each other.
Sirzechs: Wait, Kokabiel caused the 4 Heavenly Dragon Emperors to attack each other? How did you find out about that?
Y/N: I found out about that, when me and Albion bonded our souls together. I gained some of his memories and I saw that Kokabiel attacked and killed their mates and he said that he was sent by the 4 Heavenly Dragon Emperors destined rival to kill their mates. Then Kokabiel went back to Azazel and continued to fight against the other factions.
Issei: So, he was the reason why Ddraig and Albion lost their mates and got sealed into the Sacred Gears along with Draco and Thorn?
Y/N: *nods* Yeah, and when I saw him trying to do it again, when he tried to cause another Great War, I couldn't stand it and something inside of me snapped and my Dragon instincts kicked in and you all know the rest of what happened after that.
Sirzechs: Thank you for dealing with the one who caused the 4 Heavenly Dragon Emperors to fight against each other.