Stopping a War/Meeting the 2 Other Dragon Emperors

3rd Person POV
"We see The ORC, the 3 angels, and the 2 exorcists who were not only running but their also following Y/N who is using his dragon senses to look for the Excalibur fragments"
Irina: This path is leading us out of town, why is that?
Kiba: Trust Nii-san he can do it.
Miyuki: I trust Y/N he never lead us astray before, and why would he now?
Kaguya: Wait! I feel a holy energy near us.
Chika: So Y/N found them that's good.
"But suddenly Y/N stops and he looks at a open clearing by the forest and he says"
Y/N: I know your there come out!
"The someone came out of the shadows in the clearing and that someone was Freed the mop haired ugly looking priest"
Freed: Greetings Devils.
"Everyone there got into a battle stance. Y/N then turns to Kiba and says"
Y/N: Kiba use your Sacred Gear and give Xenovia a sword so she could defend herself.
Kiba: *nods* You got it Nii-san. *He then uses his Sacred Gear and makes a sword for Xenovia he faces her and tells her* You better not make me regret this Nii-san is trusting you on protecting yourself and others.
Xenovia: Don't worry I won't make you or him regret it.
"Then Freed raises his hands and says"
Freed: Whoa! Whoa! Don't hurt me I'm just a messenger. Someone wants to talk to you.
Rias: Who?
Freed: *smirks* My boss!
"The suddenly a figure came from behind Freed and the figure flew above Freed and looked at the others. Then the figure revealed itself to be the Elf-Fairy Reject himself Kokabiel"

 Then the figure revealed itself to be the Elf-Fairy Reject himself Kokabiel"

Kokabiel: Hello Sister of the current Devil King Lucifer. Tell me how is your brother doing?
Rias: So you must be Kokabiel. And what do I owe the pleasure of meeting you?
Kokabiel: *sadistic smile* I'll be causing a little turmoil since these past few centuries have been boring. With the 3 factions at peace and all. I was hoping to get a little excitement and all, I mean after all how would the Devil King Lucifer think if I harmed his little sister?
Y/N: *summons Divine Dividing* You won't be living long to see it!
"He then flies at Kokabiel and he notices Freed coming his way holding his Excalibur. Y/N then thought of a plan when Freed was closed he punched the Excalibur fragment as it broke into pieces this shocked both Freed and Kokabiel while he looked a little intrigued. Then Y/N pushed Freed back and he charges at Kokabiel once more who summons light spears to block his punches but Y/N did a surprise attack for Kokabiel when he punched the light spears it not only broke but Y/N kneed Kokabiel in his face and knocked him into the ground face first. Then he landed near the others who were shocked that he can easily hit a former Fallen Angel General and he notices their expression and asks"
Y/N: What?
Issei: You just punched a Fallen Angel General to the ground lile it was nothing!
Y/N: Sorry Dragon instincts kicked in when he said that he was going to harm Rias.
Miyuki: It's alright dude after all your a Dragon we understand.
"Then they looked at Kokabiel who was getting up from the ground. He then faces the others with a wicked grin and he says"
Kokabiel: Now that was a good punch but can you take a much better punch?!
"He then rushes at Y/N who did the same thing and they clashed in close combat after awhile they locked each other with their hands as Kokabiel says"
Kokabiel: Your one powerful devil. I'll tell you what how about you join me in starting this war?
Y/N: You can take that offer and *headbutts Kokabiel* shove it up your ass!
Kokabiel: *grunts* You damn brat! Alright if you won't join me then I'll kill all of you!
"He then summons a bunch of light spears and aims it at the others then Y/N uses his speed got in front of the others and he raised his arm then opens his hand and chanted"
Albion: Divide!
"Then all of the light spears got smaller until they were nothing. As Kokabiel uses this as a distraction for him and Freed to escape. Y/N then checks on the others"
Y/N: You guys alright? Did any of the light spears hit you?
Asia: No were fine, Darling. You divided them before we even got hit by it.
Y/N: *sighs of relief* Good, I was a little afraid that you guys got hit.
Irina: We're alright N/N, but they left were did they run off to?
"Then Koneko who was on a tree branch spoke"
Koneko: Their heading for the school!
Y/N/Rias: Sona and the others!
Y/N: Damnit! Looks like we have no choice. Akeno call Sirzechs now, Miyuki you also call Sir Michael and tell him about what Kokabiel's planning.
Miyuki: Alright but if they send reinforcements it's going to take a while for them to arrive.
Y/N: Then we'll buy them time. Us Vs Kokabiel and his team. He may have the number advantage, but we have the power advantage. Both me and Issei are Heavenly Dragon Emperors us along with our partners and you guys we can handle them with us protecting and covering each other. We can handle anything the world throws at us we just need to work and stay together. I believe no I know that we can win this we just need to be there for each other. Now who's with me?!
Everyone: We are with you every step of the way!
Y/N: Then let's show that Elf-Fairy Reject to never mess with us!
"Everyone was now pumped the boys along with Xenovia looked at Y/N with respect and admiration. For the girls who love him looked at him and smiled while also looking at him with a loving look as they fell in love with him much more than they already have. They then started going to the school as a magic communication circle appeared on Y/N's ear"
Y/N: Sona, can you hear me?!
Sona: I can hear you, Honey. What's wrong you sound stressed?
Y/N: Sona you and your peerage get out of the school now! Kokabiel is flying to there right now!
Sona: We will leave immediately and we will meet you guys by the school entrance. Also Honey, please be safe.
Y/N: I will and you guys too.
"Then the magic circle disappeared as he looks to the others and says"
Y/N: Sona and her peerage are now leaving the school they will be meeting us by the school entrance.
Issei: Then let's not keep them waiting Aniki.
Y/N: Right let's go.
"They then headed for the school's entrance and they saw Sona and the others and went to them. When Sona and the girls in her peerage saw Y/N they immediately went to him and hugged him as he hugs them back"
Sona: I'm glad you're alright.
Y/N: I'm glad that you girls are alright too. But right now we have to get Kokabiel, Akeno how did contacting Sirzechs go?
Akeno: He will be arriving with a army soon.
Y/N: Good and Miyuki how did it go on your end?
Miyuki: Lord Michael will also be arriving soon with a army of angels and I already told him that we are working together to stop Kokabiel.
Y/N: Good so let's go and stop Kokabiel.
Sona: But Honey shouldn't we put up a barrier so that the humans don't see us?
Y/N: Don't worry I already have that covered. *Summons a Dragon barrier around the entire school*
Everyone: Whoa.
Y/N: Now since we still need a little more help. Tiamat come to my side.
"Then Tiamat appeared through a magic circle as the others who didn't know that his familiar was were shocked"
Kaguya: Babe, you have 1 of the 5 Great Dragon Kings as your familiar?!
Y/N: Yes she chose me as her Master. Tiamat *she turns to him* we will be dealing with a Warmonger who wants to start another Great War, but we will be preventing him for doing so.
Tiamat: I understand, Master I shall lend my aid to you and the others.
Y/N: Good, because now we will be facing him with his team and there's no going back. Issei *he turns to Y/N* if something bad happens we will be using our Balance Breakers, alright?
Issei: You got it Aniki. Me and Ddraig are ready to help you and kicked that Elf-Fairy Reject's sorry ass.
Ddraig: What he said Partner. Also good to see you again Tiamat.
Tiamat: Good to see you again you old perv.
Ddraig: You told Y/N what happened?! So that's why I was beaten to a pulp by him! I had to recover for 2 weeks after that!
Albion: I'm sorry brother but you know how much he hates Perverts.
Ddraig: *sighs* Yeah your right.
Xenovia: Wait you were able to match a Heavenly Dragon in combat?!
Y/N: I was since I'm now also part Heavenly Dragon. Well then enough about that, everyone let's go. Better not keep them waiting.
Everyone: Right!
"They then went inside and they saw Kokabiel waiting for them with a devious expression on his face"
Kokabiel: So is Big Brother coming or is it Serafall who's coming?
Rias: They will be coming soon but you have to deal with us first.
Kokabiel: Well I'm bored how about you play with my pets for now.
"Then 2 magic circles appeared and 2 Cerberus came out of it"