Meeting a Maid and a Phenex/Becoming a True Dragon

Y/N POV
"After the whole Familiar Forest fiasco we just got home and we just went into our rooms, well I put the unconscious Issei on his bed as I laid on my bed shirtless with my blanket covering me as I was about to sleep until a magic circle appeared in my room and Rias came out of the magic circle and she had a desperate look on her face"
Me: Rias? What are you doing in my room?
Rias: Y/N please take me!
Me: What?!
Rias: They will stop if they know I'm ruined. Please Y/N take me.
"She the strips and went on top of me and took the blanket off of me and she almost took off my pants if I didn't stopped her"
Me: Rias this isn't right.
Rias(sad look): Am I not good enough?
Me(gentle smile): Rias, you are perfect just the way you are. But I can't do this with you, because you are desperate to get out of something. But don't worry whatever it is, I'll help you even if I have to fight the other factions as well I'll do it. Because you are important to me your and the others lives are important to me and I would give up my life, knowing that I protected all of you. So don't let this problem control you, because you have people who are willing to help you alright?
"She smiles then broke down and hugs me as she cries in my chest. After awhile she stops and puts her clothes back on and then another magic circle appeared and this time a maid came out"
Maid: Really Rias, this is the best you can do this *looks at me and blushes deeply* impressive young man?
Rias: My chastity and my body is I own, and don't call my pawn... A impressive young man? Wait what? What did you just say Grayfia?
Grayfia(still blushing): N-nothing
(You know your a harem protagonist when you make 2 very serious people blush and fall for you)
"Then Rias shrugs and they left me in my room but before leaving me Rias kisses my cheek and I went back to my bed as sleep slowly crawled up on me and I closed my eyes. But when I opened them again I saw Albion waiting for me and I asked him"
Me: Oh hey Partner, what am I doing back here I thought the next training session was the day after tomorrow, why did you pulled me back here?
Albion: Good to see you as well Partner, yes the training is still the day after tomorrow but I pulled you back here for a different reason I pulled you back here because I wanted to give you a reward for mastering your Balance Breaker.
Me: Oh what is it Partner?
Albion: I'll give you my power the power of the Vanishing Dragon, the Flames of Supremacy.
Me: Well what do I need to do Albion?
Albion: I'm going to make you part Dragon by combining my soul with yours. Your going to become 40% Devil and 60% Dragon, you hair is going to become white and your eyes will become blue while your body also gains a little more muscle. You will also gain my powers and have mastery over ice and lightning magic while also gaining the Flames of Supremacy with fire so hot it is much hotter than the sun. The move that you made Blazing Flare will become stronger and more powerful but you can now control it's heat just by thinking it and it will only respond to you. Your Divine Dividing will also gain a power up, it will not only target one enemy it can target multiple as well as your not only Dividing their power in half anymore but you take it as a whole and add it to your own. You also gain the ability to boost yourself because Ddraig gave me his power before. But I must warn you it will hurt a lot and I mean a lot.
Me: Cool well let's get started. I don't care of how much it will hurt *remembers Rias desperate look* if it helps me become more stronger so that I can protect the others then I'll endure the pain as much as I could.
"Albion looks at me proudly and he then ask me"
Albion: Very well then. Are you ready Partner?
Me: I am let's do it!
"He then starts the process and when he did he wasn't kidding it did hurt a lot, but I don't care as I grunt in pain I started to think of how the others would be if they saw how sad Rias was and I didn't like it and I thought if it's someone that Rias hates and they made her cry, now they have a angry Heavenly Dragon Emperor after them and they better watch out because this Heavenly Dragon Emperor won't stop until they received for what they've done to Rias. And then I felt my body no longer in pain as I just feel much more powerful and much more stronger then I made a mirror in my mindscape as I looked at myself and I still look like me but with White Hair and blue eyes. Then I looked at Albion and smiled at him as he smiles back and we fist bump as I saw my body fading, then I woke up and I looked at my body and it worked as I know feel much more powerful and much more stronger and I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and after I dried myself off I then changed into my school uniform and headed down to eat breakfast. And when I went to the dining table and sat down and then everyone noticed my new look.
Miki: Y/N dear is that you.
Me: Yes Mom I just changed my looks because I wanted to try something new. Does it look bad?
Gorou: No sport not at all and I think that you'll sc-
"I cutted him off again by glaring at him and he pales a little"
Me: I may have changed my looks, but I still haven't changed the way I act.
"Mom looks at me proudly and she looks at Asia to see her blushing lightly and she squeals thinking of name for her  future grandbabies with me and Asia. I of course noticed the girls who are actually in love with me for me and not just for my looks and Asia is one of them, well it's a good thing that I'm a dragon now because from what Ddraig and Albion told me it's that Dragon's are allowed to be with more than one mate and since I am one now I think that I'm going to be in for it for the girls who are in love with me. Then me, Issei, and Asia finished our food and went to school."
Asia: What did you do to your hair and eyes Y/N-san?
Me: Well Albion made me part dragon and now I have his powers.
Asia(blushes lightly): Well white and blue does suit you.
Me: Thanks Asia. *killer smile*
"She then blushes more at my smile and I noticed Issei in deep thought about something so I nudged him a little as he snaps out of his trance"
Issei: What is it bro?
Me: Dude your spacing out and you looked like you were in deep thought.
"He sighs and stops walking as we do as well and he faces me and asks me"
Issei: Bro is the girl who's in love with me is it Aika Kiryuu?
Me: *smiles* What took you so long to realize?
Issei: *sigh* Truth be told I kinda had a crush on her but Motohama likes her as well, should I honor the bro code or should I follow my heart?
Me: Issei, Aika loves you not Motohama and if you want to honor the bro code it's fine but that's not gonna stop your heart from loving her. So what's it going to be your going to follow your heart or your going to honor your friend's heart. But know this if they ever leave you, know that we won't because we are your friends, and I'm your brother and I'm going to be your brother until the day we die.
Issei(smiles and tears fall from his eyes): Thank you Aniki, thank you for being my brother and my best friend! *he hugs me*
Me: *I hugged him back* Don't mention it cause we are twins we are both sides of the yin and yang. *we let go of the hug*
Issei: We are 2 of the 4 Heavenly Dragons and we are brothers.
Me/Issei: We will be brothers until the day we die.
Issei: Thanks for helping me clear my head Aniki. I'm going to confess to Aika soon.
Me: And I'm your wingman and I got your back. So let's head to school don't want to be late.
"Then the 3 of us went to school as we walked towards the school every girl and I mean every girl even the ones with their boyfriends looked at me and blushed instantly and some even already started to rub their thighs together I then  talked to Albion mentally"
Me: [Uh, Albion what's happening? Why is every girl here looking at me like they want to take me here and then?]
Albion: [I'm sorry Partner but there's also another thing the dragonification amplified]
Me: [What is it Partner?]
Albion: [Well not only did it increased your power it also increased your Hyoudou charm and now you also have dragon charm that you can't turn off]
Me: [What?! Oh, man now both of my charms are a curse!]
Albion: [I'm sorry Partner, I forgot to tell you]
Me: [It's alright I'll just deal with it. And Albion do you remember the maid last night?]
Albion: [Yes Partner, she's the maid and the queen of the Devil King Sirzechs Gremory Lucifer]
Me: [So she's the maid of Rias' brother. Also do you feel like something's going to happen later, because I'm kinda craving for some fried chicken]
Albion: [I also feel that something is going to happen later, best be on guard Partner I'll talk to Ddraig so that he can warn your brother]
Me: [Alright talk to you later Albion]
"We then entered the school and I was the other members of the ORC was waiting for us and when they saw me they went wide eyed"
Rias(wide eyes): Y/N is that you?
Me: Yes can't you tell?
Kiba(wide eyes): It's because you just look so different...
Koneko: What happened to you
Y/N-senpai?
Me: Well last night me and Albion fused our souls together so I have his powers now also becoming a hybrid of being 40% devil and 60% dragon.
"This made them shocked even more especially Akeno and Koneko because their hybrids, I noticed it when we first became devils Akeno being half devil and half fallen, while Koneko being half devil and a half cat yokai known as a nekomata"
Me: Well then shall we go to class? We don't want to be late for homeroom and the first period.
"They all nod and then we headed to class with Issei on my right and Asia with Yuuma and Kala on my left. When we reached class Issei went to talk to his perverted friends and me and Asia went to our seats and she was talking to Aika, Murayama and Katase. Then I pulled out a brand new manga that I brought this weekend and started to read it while waiting for the teacher to come, after awhile of me reading I heard Asia scream and ran towards me and hug me with tears in her eyes I then asked her what's wrong as her grip tightened"
Me: Asia what's wrong?
Asia: It's Motohama he wanted to take a picture of my panties and he tried to pull them off me.
"I then face the said pervert with my eyes becoming dragon eyes and he paled as a silhouette of Albion was behind me and then I saw something that made the other students surprised and me smile a little. It was Issei holding Motohama in place for me to beat up"
Motohama: Hey Issei what are you doing were friends.
Matsuda: Yeah you traitor!
Issei: I'm not a traitor you, also you tried to take off Asia's panties. Did you forget that our family adopted her so technically she's my little sister now and when it comes to our family both me and my brother can become protective of them. Ain't that right Aniki?
"The other 2 perverts turned and paled when they saw me near them and they shook in fear"
Me: That's right, and now prepare to meet the nutcracker!
"I then punched the 2 perverts out cold as me and Issei fist bump and put the 2 perverts in their seats and we then went back to our seats as Asia thanked me and hugs me again before she went back to her seat and then the teacher entered the room and saw Motohama and Matsuda out cold he turned to me and asked"
Teacher: What did these 2 did this time?
Me: Motohama tried to take off Asia's panties while Matsuda tried to help him and the both of them met the nutcracker. All the while Issei held Motohama in place for me to beat up.
Teacher: So the usual but this time Issei helped you? *I nod and he smiles and turns to Issei* It looks like your brother is rubbing off of you Issei and I couldn't be more happier.
Issei: Well it was Motohama's fault as he tried to take Asia's panties, who is technically our adopted little sister so they had it coming.
"The teacher nods and started the lesson and Issei turned to me giving him a smile as he smiles back and he went to listen to the lesson and I looked over to Aika's seat and she was blushing while looking at Issei and I smiled knowing that they'll be a couple soon and I then listened to the lesson as I took notes of it"