Meeting the Archangels/Beginning of the Leaders' Summit

Scene: Shrine
"We see Y/N, Issei, Akeno, Michael and Gabriel as they were inside of the shrine."
Issei: 'This guy's the leader of the angels and the one who made Irina an angel. He's a real big shot, right? So, why's he...'
Y/N: 'So, this guy is Lord Michael, the leader of the angels... I wonder how Irina's doing in heaven? I'll just ask him and Lady Gabriel later.'
"Issei then felt his whole body tingling as Y/N only felt a light tickle."
Issei: 'My whole body's tingling. No, it's not from him or from his sister.'
Y/N: 'What was that energy that I just felt?'
Albion: [This feeling... It can't be! Partner, brace yourself! They're about to bring out something that was made from one of my scales!]
Y/N: [Wait, what?!]
"Then, two golden lights appeared in front of Y/N, Issei, Akeno, Michael and Gabriel. The golden lights then died down and revealed two weapons that made Y/N and Issei a little surprised."
Michael: Hyoudou Y/N-kun and Hyoudou Issei-kun.
Issei: Y-Yes?
Y/N: What is it?
Gabriel: These are the Dragon Slayer, a sword meant for killing dragons, Ascalon. And the sword of the legendary Dragon Slayer, Siegfried, made from one of the scales of the White Dragon Emperor himself, Albion, Balmung.
"This made the 2 brothers surprised to find out that they were both in front of Dragon slaying swords as Y/N felt his dragon half pulsating when he saw the Balmung as it was like it was calling to him to wield it."

(Ascalon)

(Ascalon)

(Balmung)

(Balmung)

Y/N: *surprised and wide eyed* 'This sword was made from one of Albion's scales?!'
Albion: [Indeed it is, Partner.]

Issei: I-It kills dragons?!
Michael: The name "Dragon Slayer" refers to those who hunt dragons for a living and the equipment that they use.
"The Boosted Gear and the Divine Dividing both appeared."
Issei: So this is what that tingling feeling was.
Michael: I would like to give these to both of you.
Issei: Huh? T-To us?
Michael: Perhaps I should say "merge these with your Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing."
Michael: Since you two are on the way to becoming the strongest Red and White Dragon Emperors in history, I believe that these will help you in your journey and make you even more stronger.
Issei: We're already on the way to becoming the strongest Red and White Dragon Emperors... But, why help us?
Michael: There have been no large battles since the end of the Great War, but as you may know, skirmishes between the three factions still occur from time to time.
Y/N: You mean like how we fought against, Kokabiel and also stopped him from creating another Great War to happen?
Gabriel: *nods* Yes, Hyoudou Y/N-kun. Just like what happened with Kokabiel a few days ago...
Issei: So that was just a skirmish, then.
Gabriel: If this situation continue, all three factions will some day come to ruin. Or... even before then, some other faction may take the opportunity to attack us.
Issei: Another faction?
Y/N: *to Issei* She means the other mythical creatures of the Supernatural world, like Yokais for example.
Issei: Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up for me, Aniki.
Y/N: No problem.
Michael: Hyoudou Y/N-kun is right. The three factions are only the largest of many mythical factions. I believe this conference will be a great opportunity.
Issei: An opportunity?
Michael: For the three factions to work together, and stop war once and for all. You, your brother and your friends have already proven that the three factions can work together. And I can't thank you enough for your deeds in protecting us, even if you had to face an opponent with much greater experience than you.
Issei: Stop war...
Michael: In the Great War, there was a time that we fought together...
Y/N: *realizes what he meant* When you guys slayed Albion, Ddraig, Thorn and Draco.
Michael: *nods* You catch on quick, Hyoudou  Y/N-kun. Yes, to slay the Red, White, Black and Blue Dragons who were running amok on the battlefield. *Issei gasps* Back then I put a charm on you two, or rather, the Red and White Dragon Emperors, to bring us together once again.
Akeno: *looks towards Y/N and Issei* Issei-kun, Honey, let us accept their gifts.
Y/N: *looks at Issei* Akeno's right, let's accept their gifts.
Issei: O-Okay. If you and Akeno-san, say so, Aniki.
"The two brothers then stood up as Michael and Gabriel made the two swords float towards them."
Issei: We have to merge with Holy Swords? *looks at his Boosted Gear* Is that even possible?
Albion: {Of course it is.}
Ddraig: {A Sacred Gear respond to it's wielder's will. If you guys have the will to do it, it shouldn't be a problem.}
Issei: If we have the will...
Y/N: *to Issei, determinedly* Issei. *he looks at his brother* Let's show them our will. The will, that no one, not even a God can't stop.
Issei: *gets a determined expression* Yeah! Let's do it, Aniki!
Albion: {Well said, Partner.}
Ddraig: {Indeed. Partner, concentrate on your Boosted Gear.}
Albion: {Partner, you do the same with your Divine Dividing.}
Y/N and Issei: All right!
"They then grabbed their respective swords that were in front of them."
Ddraig: {Synchronize your energies with the swords!}
"They then did that as the swords then reacted to them. Issei felt his left hand burning a little, but he endured it as he then got engulfed in a bright light. Meanwhile, Y/N was also feeling the same thing, but much worse. But, instead of giving up, Y/N made his dragonic aura flare a little as his eyes became his dragon eyes, surprising Michael and Gabriel. Y/N's draconic aura synchronized with the sword's aura as it then glowed brightly. The light then died down and revealed that the Boosted Gear and Ascalon were now fused together and Balmung along with it's sheath was in the middle part of the Divine Dividing on Y/N's back."
Issei: They fused?!
Y/N: *looking at his back* Cool. *draws Balmung as the blade was surrounded by ice and lightning elements* Huh, guess that it also has the same elements that I have. It was made by using one of Albion's scales, so I shouldn't be too surprised by it.
Michael: That was all we came here for. We'll be leaving now.
Issei: Hey... I... I need to ask you something.
Michael: I'm afraid that we haven't got any time to spare. We'll see you during or after the conference.
Issei: Please do.
Michael: I will. I promise you that, Hyoudou Issei.
Y/N: Wait, can I ask how Irina is doing in heaven?
Gabriel: *looks at Y/N, smiling* She's doing well. She likes to talk about you though, Hyoudou Y/N-kun.
Y/N: She's always like that. So, I guess she's doing well. That's good.
Gabriel: Well, we'll see you at the conference. *looks towards Y/N blushing lightly* Goodbye, Hyoudou Y/N-kun.
"They the made their angel wings appear as they got surrounded by golden lights as they teleported out of the shrine."
Issei: *hears his phone getting a message* Huh? *he pulls it out and looks at it and sees a bunch of texts from Aika* Oh, no! I almost forgot that I promised Aika out to dinner tonight! She's going to kill me if I come there late. *puts his phone back in his pocket as he de-summons his Boosted Gear and waves towards Y/N and Akeno* I'll see you guys later, Aniki, Akeno-san. *runs out of the shrine*
Y/N: See you, Issei.
"Akeno then made some tea as she poured Y/N some as she and him drinks it."
Y/N: *to Akeno* So you, Lady Gabriel and Lord Michael brought the swords here and...
Akeno: *nods* That's right. We performed a few rituals to alter the properties of Ascalon and Balmung.
Y/N: I see. *drinks his tea* Hey, uh, Akeno? Can I ask you something?
Akeno: *to Y/N* What is it, Honey?
Y/N: During our fight with Kokabiel, he said... Are you really the daughter of one of the Fallen Angels' leaders...
Akeno: That's right. My birth was the result of the union between Baraquiel, a leader of the Fallen Angels and a human. My mother lived at a shrine somewhere. One day, she found Baraquiel, wounded, and helped him. I was conceived because of that encounter.
Y/N: I already knew that you were half Fallen Angel, but I didn't expect that you were the daughter of one of the leaders of the Fallen Angels... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pried.
"Akeno then stood up as she made her top a go down her back a little to reveal her devil and fallen angel wings. This made Y/N a little surprised."
Y/N: Those wings...
Akeno: Yes. I have both a Devil's wing and a Fallen Angel's wing. It was in the hope that I could be rid of it... of this wicked wing, that I met Rias and became a Devil. However, all that did was make me an abomination with one Devil's wing and one Fallen Angel's wing. Perhaps, it's fitting for a woman of wicked blood, like myself.
Y/N: Akeno...
Akeno: *turns to face him* What do you think about such a monstrosity?
Y/N: *his hair covered his eyes* Stop saying that, Akeno! *she got surprised by Y/N's sudden raise of voice* You are not an abomination or a monstrosity! Who told you that you were?! *he looks at her and his eyes were revealed to be his dragon eyes instead of his normal ones* Tell me their names and I'll kill them for telling one of my mates such an insult!
Akeno: *starts to break down* B-But, it's true... I am an abomination and a monstrosity! How could you ever love a being such a my-
"Akeno got cut off by Y/N who kissed her on her lips suddenly. She got surprised by the kiss, but she accepts it. Soon, Y/N deepens the kiss as this made Akeno moan a little. Y/N and Akeno then separates from the kiss as a string of saliva was connecting them."
Y/N: *to Akeno in a gentle voice* Don't you ever say that again. You are not an abomination or a monstrosity. You are a beautiful girl not a monster. If anyone is an abomination it's me. I'm a reincarnated devil that became 60% Dragon and 40% Devil.
Akeno: But, a girl like me shouldn't be with you. My father is-
Y/N: It doesn't matter to me. So what if you're half fallen angel? That doesn't mean that I'll love you less.
Akeno: But, what if the reason why I had been aggressively approaching you was so that you wouldn't hate me for being a Fallen Angel?
Y/N: You would never do such a thing, Akeno.
Akeno: Yes, I would. I truly am a "witch."
Y/N: No! *Akeno got surprised by his sudden outburst* No matter what happens to me you'll always be my caring and beautiful mate. So, don't say such things anymore, because to me you'll always be the same person that I've always known, one of my caring, loving and beautiful mates. No matter what you are, even if you happen to be half-Fallen Angel, I'll still love you, till I can't no more.
Akeno: *to Y/N, smiling* You did it again. You stole my heart again and made me fall in love with you again. *tears started falling down her face* What else can I do but love you now? *tackles Y/N into a hug as he hugs her back* Why do you always have to make me fall in love with you more?
Y/N: *smiles* Because, I love you girls and I can't stand to see anyone of you suffering or hurting, because if your happy, I'm happy and when your not, I'm not. *wipes her tears away* So, stop crying, because you look much more beautiful with a smile.
Akeno: *smiles and looks up at him* I've made my decision.
Y/N: Your decision on what?
Akeno: On always being there for you, since you were there for me when I needed it most. I love you, my dragon kouhai.
Y/N: I love you too, my sadistic senpai.
"Y/N then kisses Akeno as she kisses him back. They deepened the kiss as they were hugging and kissing each other on the ground really hard. They then separate from the kiss as they put their foreheads together as they gazed into each other's eyes."
Akeno: Thank you for comforting me, Honey. You really are the greatest boyfriend any girl could ask for. I guess, I now know why Buchou fell in love with you really hard and became the alpha of your harem.
Rias: said from the door* Well now you know why, Akeno.
"Y/N and Akeno both looked towards the door and they saw that Rias was standing there with a smile on her face."
Y/N: *smiles* Hey, Rias.
Rias: walks over to them and sits next to Y/N* Hey, Love. Did you get the swords?
Y/N: *nods* Yep, but Issei went ahead, since he was going to take Aika out on a date.
Rias: *nods* I see. Did Michael and Gabriel leave already?
Y/N: *nods* Yeah, they said that they still have things to do.
Rias: Okay. *looks at Akeno* So, you told him about what you truly are, Akeno?
Akeno: *nods* Yes and he still accepted me no matter what I am. *hugs Y/N's right arm*
Rias: *hugs Y/N's left arm with a smile on her face* I wouldn't expect anything less from you, Love.
Y/N: *hugs the two of them closer to him* Well, you know that I would do anything for you girls, since I love you all very much.
Rias: And we love you too, Love.
Akeno: *looks at Rias* So, should we give him a little prize for being so sweet, Rias~?
Rias: I agree, Akeno. *looks at Y/N and sits on his left leg as Akeno sits on his right leg* So, Love, are you ready to go on a date with us~?
Akeno: We promise you that it will be very special~
Y/N: *smirks* All right then. You girls want it, then, let's make it happen. *stands up and offers his hands out to them* So, are you two ready?
Rias and Akeno: We are!
"Rias and Akeno then both took Y/N's hands as he helps them stand up. Akeno then changed her clothes using magic as she was now in her school uniform. They then went out of the shrine as they went to town to go on their date."
Akeno: *looking at Y/N's face with a smile on her face* 'I'm happy that I became one of Y/N-kun's girlfriends. With him, maybe I could fully accept myself. I just need time to do it and I know that he'll support me whenever I'll need it.'