The Date/Awakening

"We then see Y/N in his room asleep as the sun enters through his window and shines on his face as he starts to stir awake and he sits up"
Y/N: *rubs eyes and yawns* Man what a day yesterday so we got a date on Sunday can't wait, *sigh* that idiot. Welp better start the day right.
"He then starts stretching, after that he fixes his bed, he did some light shadow boxing, and he then took a bath. After his bath he went down to see his parents in the dining room as he greets them"
Y/N: Morning, guys.
Miki/Gorou: Morning, dear/Morning, sport
Y/N: Issei's still not awake yet?
Miki: No, he's not awake yet dear.
Y/N: *sighs* Probably stayed up late last night reading his "collection" again. *puts head on the table* Again, why am I related to him?
Gorou: Oh, don't be like that sport. He's a guy and all guys do that I don't understand why you don't do it. I know how abo-
"He got cut off by Y/N giving him his signature anti-pervert death glare and he starts to shake"

Y/N: Who was it the 1 who corrupted him again? Oh, right You and Grandpa did!Gorou: Mercy?Y/N: Oh you'll get mercy from me today Dad

Gorou: Mercy?
Y/N: Oh you'll get mercy from me today Dad. *he sighs of relief* But you won't get it from Mom.
"Gorou looks at his wife holding a frying pan as she looks pissed"
Miki: Gorou you and your father corrupted Issei. I will not let you corrupt my other baby!
Gorou: M-mercy?
Miki: Mercy? What's that is that food? Because I never heard of it.
Y/N: I'll just go and wake up the other pervert
Miki: *looks at him* Okay dear, also *she smirks* give him hell.
Y/N: *he smirks back* Alright but try to take it easy on Dad he still has work later.
Miki: No promises dear
Y/N: Alright then no promises on Issei as well.
"He then went upstairs as he hears his father's screams as he knocks on his brother's door"
Y/N: Bro, you awake? *knocks again* *sighs* You leave me no choice Issei
"He then shock and awe his brother's door as Issei was startled from his slumber as he fell from his bed and says"
Issei: Dude, why do-
"He got cut off when a magazine from his collection fell from under his blanket as he pales to see his brother giving him a death glare with a large amount of killer intent"
Y/N: Issei what did I say about reading "those" before bed?
Issei: Aniki, m-mercy?
Y/N:

"Their house was filled with screams of 2 perverts as Y/N and Issei went to school on the way Issei met up with his 2 perverted friends as he talks about how he and Y/N got a girlfriend yesterday"Motohama: Really?! Y/N I can get but you?!Matsuda: ...

Motohama: Really?! Y/N I can get but you?!
Matsuda: You traitor!
Issei: Well Y/N got lucky he got the 1 with the huge jugs as I got a girl with A cups
Matsuda: Really how big were they?!
Issei: Wel-
"They got cut off by a fist hitting their family jewels and they fainted on the ground and then Y/N continued walking to school as he sees the other students as the girls squeal and shout"
Girl 1: It's Y/N-sama! Please notice me
Y/N-sama!
Girl 2: Marry me Y/N-sama!
Girl 3: Have my babies Y/N-sama!
"He then notices the 3 girls of the student council as he greets them"
Sona/Tsubaki/Momo: Ohio Y/N-san
Y/N: