Training with the ORC/The 1st Confession

3rd Person POV
"We see the ORC going up the side of a mountain as Issei was panting hard and he asked Akeno, Asia and Rias who was in front of him"
Issei: How long are we going until we are going to reach the top? I'm getting exhausted.
Rias: Just a little more Issei.
Akeno: We'll be at the top soon.
Asia: Just hold on a little bit more Issei-san.
Kiba: On your left
"Then Kiba ran past Issei"
Issei: What did they put in your bag feathers?!
Koneko: Move it perv.
"Then Koneko passed him as well"
Issei: Just how strong is Koneko?!
Y/N: Behind you bro!
"Then Issei looked behind him and Saw Y/N with his bag as well as Mittelt, Raynare, and Kalawarner's bag on his back with the 3 Fallen Angels on top of the bags cheering him on"
Raynare: Go Y/N!
Mittelt: You can do it!
Kalawarner: We believe in you!
"Then Y/N passed Issei, Rias, Akeno, and Asia as he waves at them before running with much more speed. Then Issei lowers his head"
Issei: How am I gonna catch up to them now?
Rias: *sigh* We have a lot to work on.
"They then reached the top with Issei being the last one to the top as he leans back and lies on the ground with his bag under him and Rias tells them"
Rias: Alright let's head inside and put our bags in our rooms we girls will take the left and you guys will take right. Then we will head to the back and start training.
Issei: You really are a devil!
Y/N: Your a cheeky little devil aren't you my little Cherry?
Rias:

"Then they put their stuff in their rooms and changed into their gym clothes and they went to the back of the mansion and they started with sword training with Kiba and Issei let's just say he was bad at it"Issei: Haah! Ow! *grunts* Hah! Argh!Kiba...

Issei: Haah! Ow! *grunts* Hah! Argh!
Kiba: You need to anticipate where your opponent will strike Issei or else they'll always have the upper hand.
Issei: Damn that hurts.
Rias: Ok Issei that's enough. Y/N it's your turn.
Y/N: Alright let's go.
"Y/N then went to the field and he grabbed the sword that Issei used and both of them got ready"
Kiba: You ready Y/N?
Y/N: Yep, let's go!
"Then the both of them rushed at each other parrying each other's strikes as they were evenly matched then Y/N increased his speed and Kiba was caught off guard by this as Y/N got behind Kiba and held the edge of the sword on the back of Kiba's neck. And everyone was shocked by his speed he then faces Kiba and helps him up"
Kiba: Damn dude your so much faster than me. How did you do it?
Y/N: Lots of training and also you need to increase your defense and power more because your like a glass cannon you need more speed as well because if your opponents much faster than you, they'll easily defeat you I have some weights for both arms and legs. Koneko you should put them on as well with Kiba to help increase your speed.
"The both of them nod and smiled at his suggestion and the putted on the weights in their arms and legs"
Y/N: Oh yeah I have something important to show you guys.
"They all turned to him"
Rias: What is it Y/N?
Y/N: Well I wanted to save this for the Rating Game but I think it's best if I showed you guys.
Issei: What is it Aniki?
"Y/N then summoned his Divine Dividing and flew by them as they all looked at him as he said something that made their eyes widen"
Y/N: Balance Breaker!
Albion: Vanishing Dragon Balance Breaker!