The Transfer Students/Kiba's Past

3rd Person POV
"It was now a few days since the Rating Game happened and the girls confessing to Y/N Raynare, Mittelt, and Kalawarner confessed to Y/N as well. He took them all out on separate dates as Issei took out Aika as a double date with him and Asia so that they don't feel left out. We now see Y/N sleeping with Rias and Asia on each side of him. He then stirs from his slumber as the sun's ray hit his face and he opens his eyes and looks at Rias and Asia."

Y/N POV
"I just woke up and I looked at Rias and Asia as I was admiring there cute sleeping faces, then I kissed their cheeks as like sleeping beauty they woke up from my kiss as they rub their eyes and yawned cutely as I greeted them"
Me: Good Morning, Babes.
Rias: Good Morning, Love.
Asia: Good Morning, Darling.
Me: Did you 2 sleep well?
Rias: With you my sleep has never been better.
Asia: The same for me as well.
Me: Well I'm glad that I get to help you 2 sleep better.
"They then kissed me on the lips taking turns Rias first then Asia. We were about to get up for school but suddenly my Divine Dividing appeared on my back and Albion spoke"
Albion: Good Morning Partner, good morning to you 2 as well.
Rias: Good Morning Albion.
Asia: Yes good morning as well.
Me: Good Morning as well Partner. What did you want to talk about? You only talked through the Sacred Gear if you have something important to say or if you just want to talk to me.
Albion: I just wanted to warn you Partner. I felt that the Black One has Awakened.
"Me, Rias, and Asia were shocked to learn that the Black One and my destined Rival has awakened."
Me: So does that mean that the Blue One also awakened?
Albion: I'm afraid so Partner, but he is as well.
Me: Did you tell Ddraig?
Albion: I did and he just warned Issei about him. Also I felt a large amount of holy energy somewhere in Kuoh.
Me: Damn first me and Issei's destined rivals awakened, now we also got to deal with that holy energy? *sigh*
"Then Rias and Asia hold my hands and I looked at their faces and they looked worried."
Me: Why do you 2 look so worried?
Rias: Well it's because if the fate that's bound to the 4 Heavenly Dragon Emperors. Your battle can go either 1 of 2 ways. 1st it's either you battle and decide that it's a draw or 2nd your battle will be to the death. And I don't want to lose you my Love.
Asia: I feel the same way I don't want to lose my Darling to the Black Dragon Emperor as well.
Me: *smile* Then I'll make sure to defeat him because I am not going down without a fight. Also I'm not going to forgive someone who makes my loved ones, especially my mates, cry in grief.
"They then smile and hugged me as they buried their heads on my chest as I patted their heads. After awhile we let go of each other and got ready for school, we then went downstairs and we saw Mom, Dad, and Issei talking and we sat down and greeted them."
Me: Morning guys.
Miki/Gorou: Good Morning dear/Morning Sport.
Issei: Morning Aniki, Asia, and Buchou.
Rias: Good Morning Mother, Father, and Issei.
Asia: Good morning as well.
Miki: So Issei got a girlfriend is that true?
Me: Yes Mom it's true. Her name's Aika Kiryuu and she loves Issei for who he is, despite his perverted nature.
Miki: Well I'm happy that Issei found someone that he can love and that someone can love him for who he is.
Gorou: I'm happy for you my boy, so does she have bi-
"He was cut off by me and Issei punching him with me punching him in the head and Issei punching him in the gut."
Issei: Don't talk about my girl like that!
Me: If you even try to talk about Issei's girl or any of my girlfriends like that again. Prepare for my Pervert Slaying techniques cause I made 1 specifically for you.
"As me and Issei glare at him he pales and Mom was celebrating about having many grandkids as Rias and Asia were blushing about what I said. We then went to school as we talked about our destined rivals."
Issei: So what's the Blue Dragon Emperor's power again?
Me: The Blue Dragon Emperor Thorn's Sacred Gear is called the Accelerated Gear and it's power is it can accelerate the user's speed, power, and reflexes every 10 seconds.
Issei: What's the Black One's power?
Me: The Black Dragon Emperor Draco's Sacred Gear is called the Devoured Gear and it's power is it can Devour any projectiles or magic sent at the user to boost the user's speed, power, and magic every 10 seconds.
Issei: Man our destined rivals are going to be a handful when we fight them.
Asia: Yeah and how are you going to handle them?
Me: I have a secret weapon ready just in case that both me and Issei can use. Also Issei how's training with your Balance Breaker going?
Rias(wide eyes): Wait you mean Issei unlocked his Balance Breaker?!
Issei: Yeah but it came at a price.
Asia: What price is it?
Me: It called dragonification but unlike mine Issei sacrificed a part of him to Ddraig to unlock his Balance Breaker, because it is a very hard process to unlock it fully. I just got lucky that my body quickly adapted to my Sacred Gear. That made it more easy to access and I mastered it thanks to that. Then me and Albion combined our souls and you know how the rest happened.
Rias/Asia: Wow that's a lot to take in.
"We then see Aika on the right side of the road I called her to us she and Issei hugged and kissed. We then talked while walking to school"
Aika: You are really living up to your promise Ise.
Issei: Yeah Aniki's been helping me a lot with it so it's also thanks to him.
Rias: What are you guys talking about?
Me: Well Issei promised Aika that he will become less perverted to other girls but when the 2 of them are alone he can go full pervert on her. That's why Murayama and Katase teases her so much that they got called the Royal Perverted Couple, Issei being the King of Perverts while Aika is the Queen.
Asia: So that's why those 2 tease her so much. Well regardless of that I'm happy for the 2 of you.
Aika: Thank you Asia.
Issei: Yeah that really means a lot.
"We then reached school I kissed Rias then she went to her classroom as me, Asia, Issei, and Aika head to ours as Asia was holding my hand."
Aika: Did you 3 know that there were going to be new transfer students to our class today?
Me: No we didn't we just heard about it just now from you.
Asia: I wonder what there like?
Aika: Well news is that there students from Shuchiin Academy's Highschool division.
Me: Huh, me and Issei used to go to Shuchiin Academy's Middle School division before we enrolled here in Kuoh Academy when it first became Co-ed.
Aika: Really you 2 used to go there?!
Issei: We did Babe, also Aniki was apart of the Student Council in middle school.
Asia/Aika: Wait Y/N-san used to be in the Student Council?!/Y/N used to be in the Student Council?!
Me: I was the Treasurer and the tech guy in the Student Council. My best friend in middle school was the Student Council President, while the Vice President and the Secretary both have crushes on me.
Aika: Wow you are a literal chick magnet.
Me: I know sometimes it can be a little annoying.
"We then arrived outside the class and I opened the door as Matsuda and Motohama were glaring at Issei as he had his head down, I then glared daggers at the 2 perverts as I released a little bit of my killer intent and they paled and stopped glaring at Issei and I just patted his back and smiled at him as he smiles back we then headed to our seats as Asia went behind me and Issei went beside me. We then waited for the teacher to come after awhile of waiting he entered and confirmed that there were transfer students coming, the boys (except for Issei) all started to think lewd thoughts about if they were girls as I glared at them and they paled and started sweating as they looked down then the teacher called to the students behind the door and it opened and I saw 3 very familiar faces."