Pool Day/Y/N And Issei Meets Azazel

3rd Person POV
"It was now Monday and we see Y/N and the others in the ORC clubhouse as Y/N was sitting in the sofa with Koneko sitting on his lap while eating chocolate that Y/N gave her, Asia hugging his right arm, Rias hugging his left arm and Akeno hugging him from behind, Kiba was reading a book that Y/N recommended him, the 3 Fallen Angel girls eating some treats that Y/N made for them and Issei who was texting Aika on his phone. Then as they all enjoyed what they were doing the door to the main room opens and they saw Xenovia along with Miyuki, Kaguya and Chika was the one who opened the door"
Rias: Oh good you've found us Xenovia.
Issei: Wait what she doing here?
Y/N: Have you forgotten about what happened a few days ago? I see you've made your choice, Xenovia.
Xenovia: I did. And for now, I'm not regretting it.
Y/N: *nods* Also *turns to the 3 angels* good to see you guys again.
"Kaguya and Chika immediately went to hug him, they then hugged him and kissed his cheeks, as he pats them on their heads."
Miyuki: Good to see you again dude.
Y/N: So, Irina became a angel?
Kaguya: She did, Babe. And she's happy in heaven.
Y/N: Well I'm just happy that the archangels allowed you 3 to stay here.
Chika: I'm glad as well. I don't want to be apart from, our Sweetie.
Kaguya: Also *giggles* you should've seen the look on Lady Uriel's face when she found out that we battled Kokabiel *giggles* she was checking on Miyuki-san non-stop *giggles* because she's his girlfriend, and she's a overprotective one.
"Everyone laughs at what Kaguya said, then Asia asks Xenovia"
Asia: So you've become a devil, Xenovia?
"Xenovia shows her wings this shocked Issei and Asia a little, then she makes them disappear as she says"
Xenovia: When I found out that God died, I was desperate, then I begged to Rias to make me a member of her peerage.
Issei: You've begged for that?
Kiba: Well that was unexpected. But Nii-san did, give her a few options to choose from.
Rias: Alright, everyone I would like you to meet our newly made Knight, with her and Kiba we've now had both sides covered.
Akeno: Now it's important that you all get along with her now.
Xenovia: Also I transferred to your school as a second year student earlier today, looks like we get to work together.
"Xenovia then puts her head next to
Y/N's from behind. Then he looks over to her and he sees her face"
Y/N: You were trying to mimic, Irina weren't you, Xenovia.
"She then moves her head away and she bits her thumb a little."
Xenovia: I was trying to, but I guess that I didn't just did it right.
Issei: Are you sure that you wanted this, Xenovia?
Xenovia: Without God I have no meaning, I honestly don't know if being my worst enemy was the best thing. But for the little sister of the Devil King she has been shockingly kind. How I hope that I made the right choice. I feel like I have but there's so much doubt. Please help me Ohh Lord *gets a splitting headache*
Koneko: Anyone else getting deja vu?
Y/N: Yup *chuckles and pets her head as she purrs in bliss*
Koneko: *purrs* Nyah~ a little to the left, Senpai. *he moved to the left a little as Koneko purrs more* Nyah~
Y/N: *chuckles* You really are like a cat huh, Neko-chan? But I wouldn't have it any other way. *kisses her head*
Asia: *pouts* Hey! Where's my kiss, Darling?
Y/N: You'll get one too, so don't be jealous. *kisses her as she giggles*
Rias: *pouts as well* Where's my kiss?
Akeno: *pouting as well* And mine?
Chika: *pouting as well* Mine too.
Kaguya: *pouting as well* And mine as well.
Y/N: *chuckles* Easy girls, you'll get your kisses.
"He then kissed all of his girlfriends as they all smiled and giggled. Issei was watching him happy for his twin that many girls love him, the same can be said for Kiba he was glad that his best friend turned big brother figure was with girls that truly loved him. Miyuki was proud of him being the bridge that connects the 3 factions together. They all were enjoying their moments until Issei's left arm turned to the Boosted Gear as
Y/N's Divine Dividing appeared on his back and the 2 Dragons spoke."
Ddraig: Sorry to interrupt your moment, but it's important.
Issei: What's so important that you need to tell us through our Sacred Gears?
Ddraig: It's important because of our encounter with our destined rivals a few days ago.
Y/N: What about them? Are they up to something?
Albion: We don't know, Partner. But both me and Ddraig sensed that they suddenly got an increased in their powers.
Ddraig: And it a really big increase.
"This made everyone shocked as Y/N's girlfriends looked at him worriedly, then Y/N and Issei walked to the front of the room as they were smiling."
Issei: *smiling* What's everyone so worried about?
Rias: Why are you smiling? Your destined rivals got an increased in their powers and your just smiling?!
Y/N: Our, Partners said that they got a big increase in their powers, but they didn't tell you that it isn't enough to combat me at my full power.
Akeno: What do you mean your full power?
Y/N: *creates a large teleportation circle below them* We'll be going to the Mountains where we trained for the Rating Game against Riser. And once we're there, I'll show you guys my full power.
"They then got teleported to the Mountains as the others were looking at him."
Kaguya: Do we really need to be out here?
Y/N: Yes, because the power that I'm going to be releasing is a big one so everyone brace yourselves.
Issei: I would immediately do it guys. He did it when we were training in our shared mindscape and I didn't heed his warning and it sent me flying.
"This made them shocked and a little scared. They then did as their told as Y/N stands in front of them as he called out his Balance Breaker."
Y/N: Balance Breaker!
Albion: Vanishing Dragon Balance Breaker!