Open House/Parents' Day

Scene: Outside of Kuoh Academy
"We see the 4 Heavenly Dragon Emperors as they were all looking at each other with blank expressions on their faces. Then all of a sudden, both Gary and Ryuga rushes towards Y/N and Issei with their pointer fingers out, but to the duo's shock, both Y/N and Issei anticipated this as they caught their respective rival's arms."
Y/N: *glaring at Gary* What are you doing here, Black Dragon Emperor?
Issei: *glaring at Ryuga* The same can be said about you, Blue Dragon Emperor.
Gary: Nothing, we just wanted to meet our destined rivals face to face. Is there something wrong with-
"Then 2 blades came from behind Gary and Ryuga. The 2 blades were revealed to be Xenovia's Durandal and Kiba's Sword of Betrayal as Xenovia's Durandal was pointed at Gary's neck, while Kiba's Sword of Betrayal was pointed towards Ryuga's neck."
Kiba: You're joke is getting out of hand.
Xenovia: We cannot let you start a fight with the White and Red Dragon Emperors here, Black and Blue Dragon Emperors.
Asia: *from behind Y/N and Issei* Darling, Issei-san...
Issei: Asia, stay back!
Y/N: Stay behind us, Asia.
Ryuga: *closes his eyes* Don't even try it. You couldn't defeat Kokabiel, only the White Dragon Emperor did, so you're no match for us.
Gary: But, if you don't mind people seeing then by all means, go ahead.
"Both Kiba and Xenovia then lowered their swords as they desummoned their swords and went behind Y/N and Issei."
Ryuga: Y/N Hyoudou, Issei Hyoudou, where do you think you 2 rank in power amongst the people of the world?
Issei: What?
Ryuga: *to Issei* Your Balance Breaker, is four digits from the top. It ranks somewhere between one and one thousand five hundred. You're almost at the same rank as your brother, but considering how easily he defeated Kokabiel, his rank is probably in between one and twenty and that's just his power alone, but if we consider his Balance Breaker he would ultimately reach the top three.
Issei: What are you trying to say?
Gary: What he means is that you 2 are valuable gems, very much worth training, Rias Gremory.
"Y/N and Issei then looked behind them and they saw Rias, Akeno and Koneko standing behind them with serious expressions on their faces."
Issei: Buchou?!
Rias: Black and Blue Dragon Emperors. What might you 2 be after? If you are affiliated with the Fallen Angels, we will avoid-
Gary: In times past, the Four Heavenly Dragons, the Welsh Dragon, the Vanishing Dragon, the Abyss Dragon, and the Luminous Dragon, the Red, White, Black and Blue, have caused all they meet to lead miserable lives. How are things working out for you? Considering, *looks at Rias' body lewdly* how much you're body can take. It would be ashame if you let yourself-
"Before Gary could finish what he was saying he was met with a fist that stopped near his face as that punch caused a shockwave that surprised Gary and Ryuga. Gary then looks past the fist and he saw that Y/N was the one who sent the punch towards him with a very serious expression on his face."
Y/N: Look at my mates lewdly again, *his eyes turned to Dragon eyes* I'll make sure that you won't survive my wrath!
"This made Gary and Ryuga surprised, but Gary then smirks again as he looks at Y/N."
Gary: We're not here to fight today. We still have a lot of things to attend to. *walks away with Ryuga without another word*
"Y/N and the others watched as Gary and Ryuga leave. Rias then grabs Y/N's hand in her's as Y/N felt this."
Y/N: Rias... 'Her hand... is covered in sweat. She may look calm on the outside, but on the inside she's worried and scared.'
"Y/N then grabs Rias' hand as this got her attention. When Rias looked towards Y/N she saw that he has a smile on his face, a smile that causes Rias to calm down and relax a little. Rias then lays her head on her boyfriend's shoulder as she locked arms with him as all of them made their way into the school."