Scuba facility

~✨ JJ's POV✨~

John b got the scuba gear from Wards boat and now we're on our way to the Boat wreck.

We're just a few feet away when two figures floating above the water start to become more clear. It was Maddie and Morgan.

Two girls we met last night at the kegger. I was gonna point them out to the gang but, Pope beat me to it.

"Hey guys look it's Maddie and her sister."

"Oh yea. Hey should we call them over?" John b offered.

"No guys we barely know them and they look like they're having a pretty serious conver-" before Kie could finish I interrupted her.

"Hey Maddie!" I don't know why but I was happy to see her again. Maybe because I didn't give her the best first impression, I mean I squirted beer all over her and then an hour later stopped a fight with a gun.

"Dude."

"JJ! I literally just said they look like they're busy talking!"

I ignored Pope and Kie and drove the boat a little closer to the girls.

"Uhh heyyy... JJ right?" She asked hesitantly. Wow she's the first girl not to know my name but, then again she is new around here.

"Yup. Hey why don't you girls join us?"

"Dude we have stuff to do you idiot." Pope said to me obviously agitated at the situation.

I turn to look at Pope annoyed that he's interrupting my moment with the two super hot kooks in front of us. "Yea Pope I know we have stuff to do."

I turn my attention back to the girls.

"But maybe they can help us." I look back at Kie and John b and they send me knowing looks.

Jb got up and came to stand next to me at the edge of the boat looking over at Maddie and Morgan floating on a surfboard.

"Hey can either of you two dive?"

They look at each other and share a look before looking back at us and answering simultaneously.

"No."

"Yes!"

Maddie looks at Morgan and it looks like she's planning ways to murder her own sister and get away with it. Morgan looks between us and Maddie a couple of times before placing her hand over Maddie's mouth and looking back at us fully.

"Yes! Maddie can dive." Morgan answered with a smile that was covered in mischief. I like her she has an eye for trouble like me. I think we'll get along.

Maddie was looking at Morgan and her stare was so hot it was practically burning holes in Morgan's head.

Maddie slapped Morgan's hand away from her mouth and looked back up at me. Staring into my eyes.

Her eyes were a dark brown. But they were so pretty-plain but, pretty. I barely know her but I feel like I could stare into her eyes all day.

"Morgan is lying I don't know how to scuba dive. Sorry." She gave us an apologetic expression.

Morgan rolled her eyes at Maddie. "I'm not lying. Maddie used to work at a scuba facility."

Maddie's head snapped back to her sister. "Yea but that doesn't mean I know how to scuba dive."

She paused and turned to us before finishing her thought.

"But... that doesn't mean I can't help instruct you guys on what to do. If you want me to"