Coming Home

12 years later...
Becca POV
(Before the graduation)

Everything is going great since the divorce. I talk to Em evey few months, but since I traveled to Haiti, to help with the sunami so I wasnt able to talk to her for a whole year. I just got off the plain and i see a huge welcome home sign.

"OMG DAD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" I yell happily

"I have missed you as well" he replied

"I am so tired from the trip dad how am i even going to stay awke tomorow for Ems grad?" I ask worried.

"Im sure you will find a way, you always do." dad says softly

.....back at home.....

"Dad you have no idea how much I have missed this place. i dont know how i did it" i say

"Honey these came when you where away" dad said as he handed me some letters.

"what are these i asked?" I ask confused

"aceptance letters to all the collages you replied for last year remeber?" He says

"I totaly forgot about these... i applied for the semester coming up" I ask inspecting them

I wonder what pograms i got acepted to? I frantictly open the letters. I had 3 aceptance letters, I was over joyed!

The next few hours where hectic. I was packing to go see my baby sis for her big day.

"Dad what should i pack im so confused!" I yell for him

"Just bring your bathing suit and some dresses you will be fine" he says back

....the next day....

I was heading off Ems grad with dad. I had a purple low to high dress with a black top (pic up above). I havent seen her since we where kids. Ya sure we talked, but we never saw eachother in person. I missed her so much.

we finally arive but we were too late because the rental car broke down on the way, stupid orlando cars. I saw Em across the feild talking to our mother. I rush over to her and huged her from behing.

"OMG Em i have missed you so much" I exclaim as she turns around and hugs me back

"I missed you to Becca" She says slightly tearing up

"oh i forgot to email you, but im having a celebration tonight at home you are coming right??" She asks as we release each other.

"of course i am coming silly, what type of sister would i be if i didnt come." I say and we both chuckle slightly.

... at the party ...

I am having a great time. mom has done so well for herself. I haven't seen my setp sister yet but I hope I do soon, I think we will get along really well. As Em and I were dancing I got very parch.

"Hey Em do you want a drink?" I ask over the loud music

"Ya that would be great" She says slightly yelling too

"As I was walking toward the kitchen, i passed by a tall familiar green eyed figure. i have to say he looked pretty hot in his button up and jeans. He was with 1 other older guy which i presum was his dad, as far as I could tell he was very muscular.

As i walked back to Em i handed her a a tall glass of water and a sprite for myself.

........later that night........

"Mom, Em and i where talking..." I say as mom, Em and I were sitting on the couch

"so where did you apply to sis?" i asked

"I applied to University of Central Florida, Toronto and UBC. what about you?" Emily says looking over at me.

"I got into UCF, UFT and waterloo" I say smiling slightly

"OMG you have to come to the University of Orlando with me! Vikki is going there too! pleeeeease!" she pleaded.

How do you respond to that? What will happen to dad? how will he react? what about all my friends i have in Toronto? i asked myself.

"c'mon please all you need to do is send in the aceptance letter and move hereee" Em says pleading more and my mom chuckling slightly.

"can i think about it? I still need to talk to dad you know?" i replied

Em look so disipointed. "ok I guess that's fair"

I decided to go out into the huge backyard and talk to dad about this. I find him sitting on the patio with the same man I saw before when I was getting Em and I a drink. As I reach them the man leaves to go join the muscular guy again.

"Dad, Em wants me to stay here and go to UCF with her but I don't want to leave you in Toronto alone." I say sadly.

"Becca... you need to follow your heart and from the looks of it, it's saying you need to stay here with your mom and Em." He says sending me a sad smile.

"But dad what about-" I start

"i will be fine baby girl, just go and be happy." He finishes and pulls me into a tight hug.

I walk back over to where Em and mom were with a huge smile on my face.

"Wellllll" Em asks standing up

"I'm going to UCF with you!" I exclaim and we start screming and jumping around together.