A Month Ago

Vikki's POV:

I sit in my design class and stare out the window, my phone buzzes and I pull my phone out put quickly in the middle of the lesson not Like I was listening anyways and when I see Darren's name I freeze he hasn't talked to me for a while after that accident at his house.

3 missed calls and 20 messages from him....what did he want. My head snaps in the direction of the door flying open and slam shut.

And of course it had to be the attractive guy I bumped into today before my horrible boyfriend ruined everything. "Cameron your late....take a sit beside......vikki"

my heart sinks...of fucking course I was slightly mad I mean I don't want to by accidently cheat on my boyfriend and this guy is making it hard.

the guy walks into the classroom even more and stares me down making me shiver with excitement cause I'm fucking weird. He was very mysterious with his blond hair pulled back in a beanie and his black clothing...like everything he was wearing had no color.

he pulls the chair back with a screech and flops in it and I'm just with my head down doodling.

"nice dog" I stop my drawing my nasty looking dog and turn my head slowly. "thanks.." I say slowly really slowly. I was beyond confused why was he talking to me?

"your name Vikki or is that shirt form for Victoria?" His voice was like honey...so smooth and sounded adorable. "Victoria" I bluntly reply I wasn't good with new people. He nod and his bottom lip gets pulled into his mouth by his teeth.

my eyes travel his face, to his lips, nose, then eyes and I swear they sparkled. "okay class you can go now" and everyone starts to pile up and leave. I blink a couple of times before ripping his gaze away by turning.

"bye." I squeak and rush out of the room my cheeks were flared we were literally staring each other down and I couldn't take it. I feel tight grip on my forearm. "hey bitch" it wad my boyfriend drew. I flinch when he tightens his grip

"what!" I hiss and pull my arm away and he growls "why did you leave me earlier! You were suppose to meet me at the caf and you bailed on me ! Your fucking worthless" and he shoves past me. I stumble and blink my tears away.

"YOUR WORTHLESS PRICK!" I scream and everyone stops in the hall and stares. He stops walking away and balls his fists "what did you say?" He throws his head back.

"you heard her scum bag!" I hear a deep voice beside me and I turn to see Cameron.