A Little Vist ;P

I can't belive how horrible this letter is. who would like joey so much that they feel thretened by my baby sis.

"Em I think you should report this to Richard... I dont know if it will help but at least he can start looking into it," I said

" No way they could find out and hurt me" she replied

" I agree with Em, we need to take this into our own hands. No one messes with my step-sis, besides it will be fun" Vikki replied with a grin

"Are you in Em?" Vikki asked

" As long as no one gets hurt" Em said

" Are you in Becca, or are you gonna be a party pooper?" asked Vikki

"Please Becca, I won't do it if you don't" Em stated

"Fine, I will help but if anyone is close to being hurt we are talking to Richard right away got it?"

They both nodded "okay lets start shall we."

....... hours later.......

we still couldn't figure out anything, all that we could think of is that this person really likes joey. so that means is must be one of his past girlfriends. which is basically a given. AGGGGG this is so anoying . I can't think. we have been in this coffie shop for hours. I have had way to much caffine and im not thinking straight

"Em, Vikki im gonna head out, im so tired. We can talk later im gonna go take a nap."

" Bye Becca, have a nice nap" Em screems and everyone looks at her.

"Bye Em, Bye Vikki" I chucked

The coffie shop was only a few minutes away from our dorm. As I walk into the dorm i notice somthing is off.

"Hello anyone there?" but I got no response.

I walked around as quietly as I could, but no one was here. all that was left was another small note on Ems bed. I didnt want to open it, but hell I am scared.

Someone really must hate that Joey is talking to Em. Iput the note into a safe place and go and sit on the couch. Just then i herd a knock at the door.AGGGGGG why do I have to get up, im so lazyyy!

I open the door and there stood a face I haven't seen in a while ....

"Dillion, is that you?"

DillionsPOV

Becca is just as beautiful as I remember her. We where High school sweet hearts, and I thought I would never lose her. But of course I made a mistake and I lost her. I was such a dick to her but I can't live without her, I love her and I must get her back.

"Hey Becca" Flashing her with a smile.

"Dillion what are you doing here" she asked

oh, I just love that couriosity of hers.

"Is it not obvious, I missed you so I came from toronto to see you" I said

I can tell she confused but at the moment all i can think about are Beccas big, plump pink lips and how much I want to kiss her. I want to take her away from here and makes sure she knows she will be mine and mine only.

At the moment of her vanrublity i make my move. as i lean in i don't see her moving away.my lips are inches away from hers and I can almost taste her sweet breath. but at the worst moment there is a knock at the door.

"Im coming" she yells while pulling away from me

AGGGG, just leave the door Becca lets get back to that kiss we where about to share.

" that was almost a mistake" she said

She opened the door and a tall guy was staring with lust in his eyes at her

"Ryan" she sqwiels as she jumps up and give him a passiniont kiss.

Beccas POV

Thank God for the knock on the door. i dont know what happen i was just frecked out i guess and i couldnt move . I dont know why he came last tiem is saw him was before I left to travel.

iI open the door and see ryan standing infront of me. just to get my point across that me and dillion kissing would be a mistake i gave ryan a passiont kiss . just then Em and vikki burst into the room as well, well this is akward.

" Okay so um guys this is dillion my friend from high school who was just leaving" I said hoping dillion would get the point

As i escorted him out he grabed my arm and said " yoou and i where ment to be" and he left. i closed the door and snuggled into ryans arms and blushed'.

"not that i didnt love that kiss, but what was it for" he asked

"it was just to show you how much i like you," with that he smirked and started to play on his phone.

"Oh EM i just remembered there was this letter on your bed," she took it in her hands and started to read it.

Dear Emily...