Are You Kidding Me?!

Emily's POV:

We were at the game and it was only Becca and I. Vikki still was no where to be found so I just assumed that she was already busy. The cheerleaders were already done with there weird cheers and everything and I see all the football players come out and I see the familiar havel/olive green eyed asshole from earlier and he was laughing with Ryan. I knew he was on the football team already but I was cringing just having to see him run out with Ry.

He was literally everywhere! I want University to be a fresh start. Not exactly the same as my high school life.

After the game Becca decided that she was going to go talk to Ryan so I was siting on a bench near the giant football stadium thing just reading Paper Towns on my phone until a shadow is casted over me. I look up unfortunately into his eyes.

"Hey babe I saw you checking me out earlier on the feild. You like what you see?" He says with a smirk

"Oh shut up Joey I'm not as stupid as those cheerleaders to fall for someone like YOU." I say rolling my eyes and continue reading my book but of course he just has to sit down on the bench with me!

"How do you even know my name nerd girl?" He asks looking down at my phone. I lock the screen

"Cause your friends with Ryan. One of my best friends and my name isn't nerd girl dickhead." I reply annoyed. When will he leave me alone!?

"Well then what is your name?" He asks smirking again.

"It's Emily. Now can you leave me alone?" I say. He was really getting on my nerves.

"Dude you need to chill I'm just trying to make conversation." He says sighing in annoyance.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry! I didn't know I was suppose to be nice people that trip me on purpose on the way to class and then never fucking appologize. I don't remember my parents teaching me that one." I say as sarcastically as possible.

"Your very good at being sarcastic and making people feel guilty." Joey says and it's finally the one time that he isn't trying to be a dick. Just genuinely normal.

"It's a gift." I say smiling.

"You have a nice smile Emily." He says smiling back at me. Wow he had an amazing smile, and his beautiful eyes glowed when he smiles-what that hell? Emily do not get sidetracked. You barley know this guy!

"Why thank you Joey." I say giggling slightly.

"Well I have to go and shower and everything but I will see you in Calculus tomorrow." He says getting up

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." I reply and he waved and I waved back and he was already walking off to his room. About 10 minutes later Becca came out of the stadium with a shaggy-haired Ryan and they were laughing and smiling together. Just like old times.

I join them and together we all go decide to get some pizza for dinner and then depending on the time we would decide what to do next because it was only 7pm.

Joey's POV:
Why was I such a dick to her before? Oh yeah cause she looked like a loser. Well she still looked like one but she was kinda cute...Oh Joey your an idiot you guys probably have nothing in common I mean look at her! Ugh I'm so confused. I was judge people when I see them and never get to know them but I just got to know the girl I tripped this morning and she made me smile. A real smile. Not a cocky one or a smirk. A real smile to show that I was happy.

I really wasn't sure if I should hang out with her after class tomorrow cause then the guys would probably do something terrible to her but then they would do something just as bad to me too...I can't risk humiliation...unless they never find out!