Slaps and kisses

Vikki's POV:

Drew stands there watching Cameron's arms around me. He huffs and walks into room slowly and slams the door shut.

"What the fuck do u think your doing?!" He seethes and walks closer slowly

Cameron shoves me behind him and blocks me from my 'boyfriend'

"Thats as far as you go.." He growls at him and drew laughs loudly with his head thrown back. "Oh really now? Im pretty sure she is mine" i gulp when cameron tensed up.

"I swear come any closer you will regret it fucking prick...you laid your hands on her...abusing her... Your an evil man, u deserve to go to jail!" He roars at him losing it.

I finally had enough and pull away and stand in front of drew. cameron grabs my arm but i rip it out of his grip.

I get close to drew and grit my teeth. "We were over the moment you touched me forcefully" i spit and bring my hand up and whip it across his face.

He stood there with a shocked expression and my arm gets pulled into someones chest and i get lifted. I shriek and i'm forced out of my dorm room into the hall.

What the fuck is cam doing! I thought and just relax against him. I blush hard when i see people staring at us like we have three heads.

"What a loser" one girl crackles. I give them the evil eye and they go wide eyed and turn away quickly.

"Where we going" i finally say after being walked throw a parking lot. We were walking towards his house, "wowowowow i gotta study cam put me down!" He groans "but there is a party really soon i want you to come!!!" He whines. "And when the fuck do you study?" I roll my eyes and just stay silent "fineee when is it?"
All i thought about truly was what happened in my dorm room. I cant believe i stood up to drew! Ive always wanted to do that.

I felt so alive and free, i could hook up with anyone! Not that hook ups are goodddd but i don't care.

We arrive at his flat and he finally puts me down at his door steps and forces his hands into his back pocket pulling his multiple keys out.

Cameron's POV:

I felt her eyes gaze into the side if my head as i shove the key into the door. I twist into the lock and get the door open quickly i kick it close as vikki steps into the house.

"Hey i have a question, your full name is Victoria right?" She nods slowly confused. I nod
Not that bad, Victoria is a sexy name.
"Can i call you that instead?" I wonder she shrugs "go ahead bud" she nibbles on her nails as we stand at the door.

"So you wanna get ready, i have girl stuff in the bathroom from my sister and she left some clothing in the spare room." She hums "am i aloud to use it?"

My heart pangs in my chest...she died so I'm pretty sure its fine.
"Yea she wont mind at all" i lead her down the hall to her old room and open the door. "Here we are, call me when your done you can shower if you want" she smiles "thanks cam" and she closes the door in my face.

20 minutes later:
She finally came down the hall in a mini skirt and a crop top, she wasn't showing to much skin on the top so that was good. No one else can look at her only me.

I take her hand and lead her towards the door.

She stops me as i grab the door knob and turns me around shockingly pressing her lips to mine.