Sister Time

Emily's POV:

It was Saturday afternoon and Becca and I decided to go on a shopping spree. We asked Vik if she wanted to come, but we couldn't even wake her up to get a proper answer. So I just texted her hoping that she would reply if she needed anything but she didn't so I'm assuming she's good.

We were walking done the mall looking at the stores until we found something that interested us until Becca speaks.

"So what's up with you and this Joey kid who is apparently one of Ryan's best friends that we never knew about?" She asks looking at me.

"Well I thought he was cute at first until he started being an asshole to me and I haven't done anything to him! I don't understand what is up with his guy and why out of all people he decides to mess with my mind!" I exclaim annoyed.

"Wait...you thought he was cute?!" Becca exclaims. Oh no this isn't going to be good.

"Yes but please don't tell Ryan! The last time this happened you ended up helping Ryan and the guy I liked prank me! I SMELLED LIKE GARBAGE FOR THE REST OF THE DAY AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN HELP ME!" I exclaim slightly annoyed. Becca wasn't super popular back then but she was best friends with Ryan so that helped out a lot.

"Don't worry I won't! Now c'mon I wanna go to Forever 21, I have to get new shorts!" She exclaims dragging me into the store that I like to call White Girl Central but hey that's just me.

"You know I hate this place! Can't I just go to Zumiez and meet you back here in 30 minutes?" I whine hoping she would give in.

"Fine! It's 2 so be back by 2:30, 2:45 the latest!" She yells as I run off.

"Yes mommy!" I yell back continuing to walk away.

Once I get there I see 2 guys from the football team each with one of the cheerleaders. What would cheerleaders be doing in this store? They should be in White Girl Central!

I decide to ignore there presence since they probably didn't know me anyways and I walk towards the back of the store where the penny boards were. I wasn't going to buy them but I always like looking at them and seeing which new ones the store got in.

"Hey Emily," I hear a deep voice say behind me.

I turn around to see one of the guys and I look behind him to see the 2 cheerleaders and the other guy giggling. God here we go😒

"What do you want?" turning back around and looking at all the boards.

"So I hear you and Joey are a thing," he says but I can hear the evil in his voice. There is something going on.

"No we are not actually. He just likes to piss me off. Bye," I reply simply and start to walk out of the store. What the hell is up with all these messed up kids! Smoking too much weed or something?

Just as I walk out the store the stupid cheerleaders yell the more unbelievable thing I have ever heard of, "Makes sense cause he would never date a slut like you."

I stop my tracks and stomp right up to their faces, "You are really stupid you know that? Cause I'm pretty sure I'm not a bunch of fucked up cheerleaders like you 2 airheads over here giving every guy you see a blowjob just so you can have more friends and feel like your popular even though deep deep inside you know you're just a fucked up person that really shouldn't be talking...so you two can think about that and don't get back to me cause I don't wanna see your rachet-ass faces in my life again."

And I strut out of that store holding my head up high and throwing up 2 middle fingers for them just for the hell of it.