Uh oh

Vikki's POV:

those bitches think they can get away with harassing my sister they got it all fucking wrong.

I go stomp down to the field outside were I see them practicing I'm going to slice there tits off.

As the cheerleader lofts her leg I grip it hard and push her to the ground.

"which one of you whores are sending letters to my sister Emily." I say harshly.

 Everyone stands there with shocked and terror laced on there features.I grind my teeth together.

someone grabs my arm tightly and I get twirled into someone's arms and I look up and I'm meet with the one and only Cameron.

 "I thought that was you" he hums and I kick his shine. He groans and I get out of his grip.

I turn to the girls "if I find out you send another letter to my sister ill rip your fucking eyes out" I spit and grab cams arm and lead him away from the evil motherfuckers.

"calm down...." I glowered up at him annoyed and pissed he pulled me away. I know I was suppose to wait for Emily to go talk to someone about it I just snapped i cant take this.

"I'm fucking calm cant you fucking tell you fuck" he throws his head back and laughs I wack his very toned chest...i wanted to die right then. "dont laugh at me you prick" I whine and groan.

"your such a whine baby!" He teased and kept me under his arm as we walked. I sigh and stop dragging my feet

"what do you want" I finally give in and he grins wide.

"welllllllll my lovely flower-" I scuff "we are going for a nice little walk where we can chat and not beat the living shit out of people."

I pout "but what's the best part"

he grabs his chest and fakes being hurt. "my company isn't the best part?" He wails and I cover his mouth when people start to stare.

"shhhhhh!" I laugh and yelp when he licks my hand.

"yikes you taste like Salt and a little bitter...what have you.been touching?" I know he wasn't thinking dirty but I was.

I smirk "welllll my lovely fuck head I've been touching-" he sees the look on my face and shivers and cringes

"you can stop right there missy I dont want to know." He makes a weird disgusted noise and I laugh and snicker. "pussy"

"and you keep going! I said not to go on!" He whines and tickles my side. Where I had a bruise....

I yelp and whimper...we both freeze. His eyes are wide "whats wrong?"