The Horror

Becca's POV

So after pizza we wanted to go see a movie, and Ryan being Ryan wanted to see a horror. I hate horror movies, last time I saw horror movie I was around 7 and Ryan forced me to watch it.

He said it was Dora( I always wanted to be Dora so of course I agreed ) it turned out to be jaws. I know jaws is not that scary now, but I was a young and all the blood scared me.

So as I was saying Ryan was begging to go see a horror movie, he even did the pout that he used to do when we where young. AND THE WORST PART WAS EMILY DIDNT EVEN DISAGREE,so I got stuck going with them.

While Em gets our tickets, Ryan and I go to the consestion stand to get our feet.

"Ryan I want skittles" I begged

"But you waste them all by only eating the red and green one, they are the best ones but then I get the sucky ones" He wined

"But I am craving skittles, please, please please" I plead

" Fine but then we are getting a Dr.pepper" he replies

"EWWWWW, Dr. pepper is grose" I say

"Well that is the deal, you get skittles but I get a Dr.pepper" He says as he puts his hand out for me to shake.

"FINE" I reply

As we walk away from the consessioon stand i see Em in the distance talking to a tall brown haired guy

"Ryan do you know who that is" I ask as i point to the tall guy
" That looks a lot like joey,but i dont know what he would be doing here" he replied

As i look between the 2 of them I see Em get a little frusteratied,blush and stopm away anoyed. Once she she sees us, she gives us our tickets and we head to the film. As we walk into the theater ryan and em sits on eaither side of me. Just as the preview started I notice Em was distraced and was picking at he nails.

"Em are you ok" i asked
"Yes im fine" she said with confusion in her eyes
"You can always talk to me... you know that right" i said
" I will tell you later" she relpied

Just then the movie started. It started with a person poping out of no where. I swear I screamed, it was so un expected and i hated it. right then and there I was in Ryans arms and he was conferting me.

....After the movie....

we where driveing home and i was balling my eyes out. i know i know you think" shes such a baby,suck it up" well just to tell you I AM A BABY WHEN IT COMES TO SCARY THINGS. I was still in Ryans arms, we where in the back of the vechial because i wouldnt let him leave my side

"Im here Becca nothing will hurt you" he said trying to calm me down.
" No some randome guy is going to come and slit our limbs off and we will have a slow painful death" I scouled

The rest of the ride home was basically me ranting about how scary that movie was, and how if somthing didnt kill me I would kill them because they forced me to go see that movie. Em parked the car and told us she was going up to the room and wait for me.
Ryan walked me up to the front door of the building because his building was across the road.

" Thanks for tonight Ryan I missed hanging out, i'm still pissed about you gaining up on me and scaring the shit out of me" I said with a stern look, but he just chukled in response.

Right when I was going to walk in Ryan grabed my arm.

" Becca I have somthing that might help with you being scared" he said

Just then he started to lean in. What was he doing? Is he going to kiss me? Do i want him to? with all these questions swirling in my mind, I didnt notice his lips inches away from mine. Right then and there I took a chance and I took my hands and laced them into his soft hair. I pulled his head down and our lips connect. I felt his soft lips move aginst mine. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrence,but denyed his request.

I pulled away . He had lust aw well as worrie in his eyes. Without saying anything I walk through the stair well of the building. Did I just do that? Do I like him?

I take out my keys and i walk into the room, I see Em in deep conentration.
" Em whats wrong" I ask
" Nothing is wrong... its just this boy is confusing the shit out of me" she replied
" Ok well, how can I help?" i asked
" Can you just be there for me to talk to when i need you" she asked
" Of course I can Em"
" Ok well im tired, I will talk to you in the morning. Good Night Em" I said
"Good Night Becca" she said