After So Long

Becca POV

FLASHBACK

Right now i was sitting on the couch with a tea. Today i was saying goodbye to dad, i have been with him for so long I don't know how im going to do it. i heard the doorbell ring and i jump up off couch. There i saw my dad with my suit cases.

I tightly huged him, a tear threating to fall.

"I just came to saw my final goodbyes sweety." He said with 2 tears rolling down his cheek.

"Bye daddy im gooing to miss you so much" I replied.

"Honey I will send up a few more things during the summer so you can put it in your dorm room ok?" he said.

"Ok Daddy. bye" and with one last hug he headded to his car and was off to the airport.

I couldn't get that green eyed figure out of my head. He look so mysterious yet i swear i know him from somewhere. Maybe he's famous or somthing. All i know at the moment is that i see pictures of him with Em and Vikki. i couldn't help but get a jealous type of feeling when i saw the picture.

PRESENT
This summer has been amazing. I have had a great time with Em, but i havent seen Vikki offten. I don't understand why she dosen't like me. 2 days ago we finished setting up our rooms and Em and I just had some sister bonding time of the course of these 2 days.

Today was a "get to know class". So what happens is all the students that are coming for Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) degree or any teching degree meet each other. we are sitting in our seats and Mr. Harlison (one of our professors) is talking about the diffrent things we r going to learn. All of a sudden the green eyed figure came walking through the door.

"Ah Mr. Ryan McCarther is it?" Mr.Harlison said

"yes sir, sorry im late i had things to take care of " Ryan replied\

"just don't be late again" Mr. Harlison said

Ryan just noded and sat in the empty seat beside me.

Wait did he say Ryan McCarther....Ryan my best friend, Ryan that just left me, I can't belive this! He shows up after all this time and says nothing to me! I can't even look at him. He noticed me looking at him, he knows I figured it out.

Once class finished i ran out of there like there was no tomorow, but before i could go anywhere a large soft, warm hand caught my arm. I turned back to see Ryan's eyes full of sorrow and regretfullness.

"Becca plesae im sor..." He tried to say but i cut him off.

"NO DON'T YOU SAY YOUR SORRY, YOU LEFT ME, THAT WAS YOUR CHOICE." i yell ripping my arm from his grasp.

I got in my car and drove to Starbucks with tears in my eyes. This is the place that i like to come to think while sipping on my hot tea. I got a call from the post office telling me that my stuff that my dad sent up was here. i went to pick it up and went to our new dorm.

.......at the campus.......
I walked into our humongous dorm. I said hi to Vikki, but she just walked out. I really don't get that girl. After we un-packed the stuff dad sent me, Em showed me around campus. I would could never imagine the size of the campus it was so beautiful. They had starbucks, subway, pizza pizza and so many more options.

"Hey Em how long have you known Ryan was coming here?" all of a sudden she was pale.

"I knew all along " she replied quietly i stared at her wide eyed.

"And you didn't tell me!" i asked

"no he said he was going to try to talk to you" she said

"Ok...do you think you can catch me up about what has happen in his life while i wasn't here?"

she told me that he grew out of his baby fat, which was the first thing i noticed. She told me he was on the football team, he has become a player but they still talk. Im not suprised with him becoming a player, he used to and always will be a ladies man. After the "Ryan" talk we got somthing to eat and went back to our dorm.

I was so exhausted from the day i just changed into my pj's and went to sleep thinking of school, Em, Vikki, my Dad and last of all Ryan.