Did That Just Happen?

Emily's POV:

I was back in my room finishing up my homework that was due for tomorrow and the day after just so I have less pressure on myself. I was lounging around in some running shorts and an old soccer t-shirt I got from some random tournament I played in grade 10 I think.

It was about 5pm and I was still alone in the room which meant that Becca was still making babies with Ryan and Vik was...well actually I have no idea where the hell she went.

Let's text her and see where she at.

Me: Hey girl where are you?

Vik: With Cameron. I'm fine. I'll be home later! xx

Me: Cameron? Who's that?

Vik: Right...I'll tell you later bye!

Me: Lol ok byeeee

Cameron...I thought she already had a boyfriend? Her love life is so confusing sometimes I just can't keep up anymore.

As I'm pondering my step-sisters odd love life I hear someone knocking on the door and I look oddly at it. We don't have any friends on campus accept Ryan and Becca would have a key to get in so they wouldn't need to knock.

The person knocks again. Shit right I have to answer the damn door.

I walk over and open up the door just to be faced with a shithead. Lovely.

"Well you don't look to happy to see me," Joey says as I walk back over to my desk ignoring his comment.

"Holy shit you guys have a big ass room! Why can't I get one like this?" He asks to no one in particular while looking around the room in awe.

"Yeah I know. Now what the hell do you want?" I ask him so then he can get his ass out of my room.

"Well I actually came to tell you something important..." He says sitting on the edge of my bed which was about 3 feet from the chair I was sitting on. Still too close for me.

"And that is?" I ask still finishing up my homework. Hey just cause he's here doesn't mean I can't keep working.

"You know those notes that you have been getting from probably one of the cheerleaders?" He asks in a tone of voice as if what he is going to say next is something I might hit him for saying.

"Yes and," I hurry him now looking at him straight in the eye but his are planted on the floor looking at the scattered clothes everywhere.

"Well I...may have written them to mess with you but apparently it didn't work because when you came to me with them it looked like you didn't give a shit." He says still looking at the ground. He is so stupid.

"Your so fucking stupid. That was the shitiest prank or whatever that has ever been pulled on me! Now it's hard for me to believe that your are the "bad boy" of the school now!" I say laughing at myself.

"AND YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE MAD! OH MAN THIS IS PRICELESS!" I say laughing even harder and once I wipe the imaginary tears away I see that Joey is EXTREMELY pissed off and it's actually kinda scary...

"Ok shut the fuck up I know ok! My friends dared me to do it and if I didn't then they would make up some stupid rumour about me and it was so stupid so I just did it. I knew you wouldn't care or anything," He says sternly.

"SO then why were you such an ass whip earlier?" I ask him getting sassy. He is defiantly not winning this one.

"Like I said I have a reputation to keep around her new-bee. You wouldn't understand," He says smirking at me standing up and I follow his actions and we are standing still at least 3 feet apart.

"Oh I wouldn't understand huh? Well this is what I got so far and tell me if I'm wrong ok? So you are an ass to basically every real person on this campus but u give STD's to all the skanks and hoes and you are friends with all the players cause you had nothing better to do with your life and your small dumbs brain feels that being an asshole is perfect for you considering you look like a toothpick already so I'm agree-" I started to rant until his lips smashed right on top of mine.

It was one swift movement. His hands grabbed my face and he just leaned down and kissed me hard but with...passion? And of course I was kissing him back in the middle of my dorm room and don't you worry cause this gets better.

Just before he could take the kiss any further I hear the door open and Vikki standing there with a huge smile on her face.

Joey doesn't say anything. He just leaves the room not looking at anyone and I am left there speechless and not really sure what to do.

"Well someone has A LOT of explaining do to," Vikki says throwing her keys on the bed.