The Note

Emily's POV:

Why was he at the movies last night? Alone...? Yeah the guy I was talking to before the movie yesterday was of course Joey. Once again he was being nice and everything and then something activated inside him and then he started acting like a prick again and it ruined the whole movie.

I don't understand Joey. Whenever he starts to talk to me he acts like Ryan when he is with any other girl. The only thing he wants is someone to keep him company for the night and thats it. But whenever I get mad at Joey he changes his whole personality! It's like he's Hannah Montana or something. Idk.

Well today was Wednesday which meant that I had no class! YAY! I don't know what happened to Vikki last night cause she never came back and she isn't in her bed either. I see Becca start moving around and I check the time, 7:07am. I check her schedule and it says that she has Psychology. Well I better wake her up.

"Becca...Becca wake up you have your early class today." I say shaking her.

"hmmmm?" She mumbles in her sleep.

"Wake uuuuup! Your gonna be late!" I say louder.

"Shhhhhh...I'm sleepingggg" She says as if she was drunk. Wow she is so weird sometimes.

"Well there is one more thing I can do..." I say smirking to myself. I go over to my Beats Pill and I plug my phone in. Man the other rooms are gonna hate us after I do this. I start blasting Stitches by Shawn Mendes and I can feel the room shaking.

I start jumping on Becca's bed as she pulls a pillow over her head and I start to sing the song, well more like screaming it. "YOU WATCH ME BLEED UNTL I CAN'T BREATH, SHAKING FALLING ONTO MY KNEES. AND NOW THAT I'M WITHOUT YOUR KIIIISSES, ILL BE NE-" I yell but then Becca pushes me onto the floor.

I get up and walk over to the speaker and stop the music.

"Finally! Why did you do that?!" Becca exclaims sitting up.

"Cause you wouldn't wake up! Had to wake you up somehow!" I say chuckling.

"Ugh whatever I have to get ready." Becca says sighing.

"that is why i woke you up!" I say chuckling as she rushes around the room getting ready.

"Hey I'm sorry that you were stuck third wheeling last night...It's just I thought we could all hang out together like old times." Becca says sadly.

"Hey it was fine. I didn't feel like I was third wheeling at all." I say lying. I was totally a third wheel. It wasn't that bad it's just I could've done something more productive! Like doing the homework for Calculus that is due next week. I know thats what I'll be doing all day today.

"Well I gotta go but I'll be back by lunch. Maybe if you find Vik we can all grab something to eat together?" Becca asks at the doorframe.

"Yeah I'll text you in a bit." I say pulling out my phone.

"Ok. Bye!" She shouts and rushes out the door to class but before I could dial Vik's number Becca comes back in and pokes her head through the door.

"By the way Ryan and I kissed last night!" She says and winks at me and then leaves again. That cheeky bastard! Now I have to wait till lunch to hear the juicy details! Whatever I'm happy for them. I feel my phone vibrate on my lap and see that it's Vikki.

"Holy shit where have you been all night?!" I exclaim worried.

"Hey no need to go crazy. I stayed overnight with a friend. We should meet up and talk cause I have a few things that I need to tell you and Becca..." She says nervously.

"Ok well what's it about?" I ask confused.

"Well its about my new friend and Drew...he isn't the person that you think he is and my new friend has made me realise that you guys should know what has been going on..." She says as if she has rehirsed saying this with her "new friend."

"Ok well Becca and I were gonna meet back at the room at 12:30ish so be here by then too ok?" I say.

"Ok see you later." She says quickly and hangs up. Why is everyone acting so strange today!

I decide to get all my homework out and start to do most of it cause this shit is gonna take me a looong time. As I am turning to the page in my textbook I hear a knock at the door and huff in annoyance. I go over and open it and see a note on the ground that says:

Don't you ever touch my Joey again or I will fucking kill you Emily Walker-Wise. I know lots about you but you know nothing about me. Were gonna keep it this way and if you ever come near Joey again I will make sure every person in this school will NEVER talk to you or hang out with you cause you are meant to be a lonely-ass bitch just like you were in high school. Love ya -xxx
------------------------------

Becca and Vikki were finally back from where they were and Vikki looked like she went to a party or something but she swore she didn't.

"Vik all that matters is that your ok but next time please text me man! I was getting really worried and I needed back-up!" I exclaim chuckling.

"Aha back-up for what?" She asks.

"I was third wheeling on Becca and Ryan's date and they kissed and shit. Dude thats when I need you!" I say shaking her shoulders.

"Ok ok I'm sorryyyyy." She says hugging me as we giggle at each other.

We gave Vikki some time to change out of her clothes and everything and then we started walking to the nearest Panera.

I was cringing of the thought of seeing Joey and him wanting to talk to him and then me end up being killed! I have no idea who the chick is that wrote the damn letter cause my bullying in high school didn't really start with one person. People just thought I was the definition of a loser and the whole grade agreed so that was that. I know that before Vikki and Becca start to talk about there boy stuff I really need to talk to them about this.

Once we order and get a table I pull the letter out of my pocket and put it in the middle of the table.

"This came to our door today. I barley talk to Joey and someone is threatening me!" I exclaim scared.

"Whos Joey again?" Vikki asks looking at the letter.

"The guy that tripped me and he is always sending me mixed messages and shit. I don't even like him! Oh and apparently this chick went to my high school soooo." I say annoyed hoping my 2 only sisters will give me some good adivce.