Plans

Emily's POV:

Well. I have been waiting here in the fucking bleachers for a good 30 minutes and I am the only one left here in the field. So I decide to just leave. Wherever the fuck Becca went I hope she knows she left me here! As I walked down the bleachers I hear some guys behind me walking but I just ignore them and go on my phone.

"Holy shit you're still here?!" I hear someone saying behind me and I assume that they aren't talking to me so I put my headphones in and keep walking.

I feel someone grab my shoulder and turn me around and of fucking course its HIM.

"Joey what the hell do you want," I state.

"Why were you a dick to my friends?" He asks.

"Why do they think were dating even though you're an asshole to me?" I say back crossing my arms over my chest.

"Because of us kissing....when your stupid sister opened the door one of the cheerleaders saw us kissing and now EVERYONE KNOWS! That's why. Your turn," he says almost like he has been practicing that line for a while.

"Well your friends called me a slut. Simple," I reply immediately after.

"What the hell why would they do that?!" Joey exclaims.

"Woah there calm down it's not like were dating or anything. Look I wanna go and sleep so bye," I say turning on my heels and going back to my room.

Joey's POV:

It's not like were dating or anything...god that one hurt. Ok so yeah I like her but I'm known as a player, rude annoying, fuck boy or anything along those lines but, it's not my fault that's the way I turned out. 

As I sadly think about never being able to call Emily mine I feel my phone vibrating so I take it out of my pocket to see that it was one of the guys that called Emily a slut. Fucking asshole.

hey man there is a huge party tonight at the house. You in?

Fuck. Another party?! Seriously that's the third one this week and I have class tomorrow with Emily. I ignore the text and make my way to my car.

Hmmmm maybe I can go by her room and "ask" her to help me with my homework. I mean I already did it and I know that nothing is wrong with it but, when I'm around my friends I can't be myself and plus we need to discuss that kiss.

I never meant to kiss her. Seriously I'm so stupid I should've waited or some shit cause she is really pissed off and I need her to calm down as soon as possible. And the only reason I knew where her room was because I got it out of Ryan after him asking me so many damn questions so I just told them that I was gonna prank her outside the room not inside.

I finally get to my car and decide to go back to my room and take a shower and then head to Emily's room to "study".