Date night (Part 2)

Becca's POV

I cant wait for tonight's game, its going to amazing. its Going to be an intense night the bears agents the cougars. But i'm not worried because our team has never lost a game yet as well as they have the amazing Ryan as QB.

" Em Hurry up we are going to miss the game" i yelled

" Well just go without me and i will meet you there" she replied

" OK" I said rushing out of the door

I got front row seat but I'm just so nervous for the date tonight... it's going to be magical.

......................................

it is half time and Em still hasn't shown yet, at the moment we are winning the game 35-21 us. Ryan has been doing such a great job... I am so proud of him, but I just cant get this feeling off my chest... the cheerleader from earlier keeps calling Ryan in her short green skirt and a very reveling rhinestone top, and I don't like this, don't like her calling MY RYAN it just gets me angry.

A few minutes where left in the game and we are a few points ahead Ryan gets the ball he getting rushed from the outside he scrambles right. he sees Tyler open down field he throws it and Tyler catches it and he runs as fast as lightning. He goes down the field and touchdown they win. the whole team comes together and celebrates and the crowed is cheering... the team all rushes into the change rooms.

I start walk to the change rooms to see Ryan and congratulate him and his team mate... but as I start to get farther into the hallway I start to hear moans. ewe I cant believe someone is getting it down in this filthy hall . as I get closer to the sound I recognize the cheerleaders voice, figures she is a slut. but I cant who the guy is. But that's until I see those eyes of his. They where both half naked she had a lace Neon pink bra on and he was shirtless.

just like that I am running out of the arena crying. I hear Ryan yelling me but I couldn't look at him. I called the one person I felt would help me.

"Ring" "Ring" "Ring"

"hey"

"Hey Dillion can we go out... I need to forget southings"

"sure we can where are you I will come pick you up"

"I am at the football arena"

" ok I will be there in a few" he replied

"thank you" and I hang up the call

A few minutes later I see a red jeep pull into the area with Dillion, I jump into the back of the car and we head off .

we drive in silence for about 20 minutes. we finally pull up to this huge mansion with lights flashing everywhere.

I just have to forget everything and have a little fun.

"Hey are you ok" Dillion asked

"Yep lets just have some fun" I say

****************

"weeeeeeeeeeeeeee dillion look im a unicorn" i yell as i put one finger on my head

"you are deffinatly the fucked up drunk" he said as he tried to get me

"lets get another shot"

'dont you think you have a little to much"

"no ive only had like 15 shots"

i jumped on a stool and then on to his back and wisperd sexually into his ear

"lets go and have some alone time"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

we rush up the stairs and I feel Dillon grab my ass and I squeak we throw open a door and I force our lips together. He groans and pulls away "woah let's take this slow bec" he whisper's breathlessly. I press our chests together. "I dont want to take it slow" I scuff and jump up wrapping my legs around his waist he falls backwards into the door.

our lips press hungrily together. He grips the back of my thighs tightly, my mind wondered back to Ryan kissing that girl and I got rougher with the kiss. Why was I still thinking about him!

I pull away tugging on Dillon's bottom lip. I kiss down his neck feeling his stubble poke my skin. My mind was buzzing and my eyes were blurry, Dillon grips the back of my neck pulling me up to kiss me. Our lips lock and he licks my lip trying to gain access and control.

I ghost ny lips over his ear. "lets go to the bed" now my drunken self was talking but I had to forget about him.

he quickly throws me onto the bed and I squeal and bite my lip he pulls his tight shirt over his toned chest. I see his defined v lines as he slowly pulls his pants down. "you still want this?" His voice was hoarse and husky.

I nod eagerly. "make me forget about him Dillon" as I say that I swear I see Ryan in Dillon but I shake my head and Dillon lets his pants fall to his ankles. He kicks his pants aside to were his shirt was.

"come on baby I dont want to be the only one naked here" he crawls onto the bed and hovers over my body. I pull my dress over my head and am left in my lace white panties and black push up bra. His eyes wonder my body and he groans "fuck your gorgeous baby"

I giggle but hear Ryan's voice not Dillon's.

he wraps his arms around my back and unclips my bra, he bites the straps down my arms and I shudder from the feeling, its been awhile since I had sex.

he starts to kiss down the middle of my breasts and down my stomach, he leaves open mouth kisses down my inner thigh and I moan. I grab his face and move him up and kiss his red swollen lips. I grab the waist band of his boxers and pull them down.