Followed

Vikki's POV:

(before the football game)

"Cameron leave this doesn't have anything to do with you!" I say annoyed and out of breathe from running away from that scene.

Drew was such a prick.

"victoria calm down I saved your fucking ass back there! Dont give me this fucking tough attitude! I see right through you!" I flinch at his harsh tone. God he was right I was terrified I'm glad he helped.

but ill never admit it, "whatever you can stop following me now!" I say irritated.

he shrugs while I walk down the sidewalk trying to get away. "seriously! Why don't you dump that prick he is no good for you!"

I huff and flip my hair blue black hair. "Cameron right?" I stop walking. Of course I new his name but....lets pretend we don't

"yea it's Cameron...which you new already...your such a softy its funny" I grind my teeth together and stop at the side walk watching the cars zoom right by.

"stop" I say harshly my hair blows in my face. "leave.."

"come with me...lets be friends that's all I want I swear if you say were friends ill leave..." He says like it was normal.

"fine were friends now leave" I grit my teeth together and he smirks "wait did i say I would leave? Oh my bad" he laughs loudly and I stomp my foot.

"GO AWAY!" I start marching down the side walk and ignore him. "come on vik" I freeze did he Seriously call me vik!

"cameron please just leave me alone now..im suppose to be at a football game with my sister and her sister! And if you keep following me ill never get there!" I say frustrated.

"tell me why your boyfriend was treating you like that?" I laugh which was fake and I stare at him hard "thats none of your concern, now if you don't mind" as I'm about to step on the road I get pulled into a chest and a car speeds past me.

I stay frozen against his chest and breath fast. "fuck man watch out! That would have been fucking horrible Jesus you need me more then you know!"he yells actually upset about this

I turn in his grip and hug him tightly, omg..i could have died. "thank you" I stay against his chest and he pulls me tighter.

"lets get out of here vik...just me and you"

I nod

"lets go."