Closed In

Becca POV

I hate Tuesdays. At the moment I am laying in my bed, dreading to go to class. Today I have

Mondays: social work

Tuseday: philosphy

Wendsday: psychology

Thursday: nothing

Friday: teacheing early childhood education resourse couniling certificate.

I have Ryan in my psychology and social work classes. I really don't want to see him, it still hurts to think about what happen. I know I must be over egsaterating the situation but he was everything to me and I just don't know what to do. Should I go talk to him or should I just leave him alone and move on?

The whole class all I could feel eyes stairing into my neck, I couldn't foucs on anything. once i got out of the class i met up with Em at Starbucks.

"Hey Becca did you hear what happen at campus today " she asked

"Nope I haven't heard anything" I replied

"Oh well Vikki's boyfriend had an argument and it got a little heated" she said

"Is she ok?" I asked worriely

" Ya she is fine this guy kinda stopped everything before anything could happen and the bell saved them" she said

" thank goodness" I said letting out a huge sigh

" Becca you have been avoiding Ry like he has a contagious cold" she said

" I know but...I just don't know what to do" I said

" I think you should go and just talk to him" she replied

" ok... I will go BUT only if you go with me" I said

"Of course i will go with you"

" what time sould i be ready to go?" I asked

" well the pep-rally starts at 6:30 but the game starts at 6:45"

" ok i will meet you there" I said as I walked away

She is right I need to talk to him and maybe we can be best friends once again.

.... At the game....

As Em and I get to the field and find our seats we see the cheerleaders run onto the field in their tight little mini skirts. I cringe at the thought of all the clothes being so small and they must be freezing. Once the pep-rally was finished we see all the jocks run out on the field. Em pointed out that Ryan was number 15. He looked so good in the football jersey, WAIT becca what are you thinking, Ryan doesn't look good in his jersey.

Ryan was looking at the bleachers for something, but I saw his dark green orbs scan through the crowds of people. But he doesn't see the person he is looking for and frowns a little bit. I feel kind of bad I hope the person he was looking for is late or something.

——————————

It was 1 minute till the game was over and we are 10 yards from getting a touch down. Its our ball, Ryan calls the play...

"red 46 , blue 29 hut hut"

Right then you see the ball go flying into the hands of the left, left goes all the way in and gets the touch down.

All of a sudden all the crowd starts cheering and the team goes and shakes hand with the other team. Once the team is done their talk we see all the players go to the change room. This is a perfect time to go talk to Ryan.

"Hey Em im going to go see if i can talk with Ryan"

" Ok have fun" she replies with a smirk

As I walk to the change room i can hear all the guys celebrating. But as I turn the corner i see Ryan and this tall blond cheerleader sucking each others faces off. I try to stay quiet but my phone went off. Both of them look right in my direction, the blond looks at me with a smirk but once I look at Ryan he has a large frown.

I don't know why he was sad, maybe he hates me!!

" I will see you tonight Ryan" the cheerleader says

he just nods and she walks away

" You did an amazing job tonight" i said

"thanks... look im sorry about not being there I just couldn't watch you leave me" he said

" oh ok..." i replied

"Do you think we can start over?" he asked

"of coures we can" I replied

A smile larger that a house crept up on his face, he ran towards me engulfing me in a teddy bear hug.

" I missed you so much Becca" he said

" I missed you to Ry" I said