Just Like High School

Emily's POV:

I start to open the note slowly until Vik rips it out of my hands and starts to tear it open.

"Vikki what are you doing!" I exclaim trying to pull the note pack into my hands.

"You were taking forever and I wanna know what it says," she says casually. I just give up and let her open it up and read it to us.

"Ok here we go," she starts.

Dear Emily,

I know that u told your stupid sisters about these letters but honestly u will probs never find out who I am. Plus ur a fing loser and a freshman so like that isn't giving u a great start either. Just a reminder fuck u and never talk to Joey again cuz he hates u and thinks ur an ugly piece of shit. Keep that in mind the next time u see him.

-xoxo

"What the fuck was that?!" Vikki exclaims and her hands form into fists. "I'm gonna kill this bitch!" She yells and starts walking out the door quickly.

"Where the hell is she going?!" I exclaim almost pulling my hair out. The note clearly said to back off which is what I was doing anyways. I don't even like Joey! I've talked to him like 2 times!!!

"Hey don't worry about it. Maybe you should just relax. Ryan and I are gonna go out and walk around since its a nice day." Becca says leaving with Ryan. Well now I have time to do my calculus homework in peace.

I definatly wasn't scared of these notes. I just thought that they were stupid I mean seriously he's a guy. Just a guy. You don't need to threaten someone just to keep them away and honestly this chick is probably on the cheerleading team.

All the "you"s are spelled with just U. That's when you know its someone that is defiantly on that stupid cheerleading team. This gives me an idea.

—————————-

I stand by the football field knowing that they have practice everyday at 5 but Ryan skipped today so that he can give my sister an STD. Just kidding I really hope he doesn't actually do that.

Once some guys start walking out of the change rooms and giving me odd looks and finally Joey walks out of the dressing room looking at his phone and once he looks up and notices me and smiles. Well thats weird.

"Uh...hi?" He says moving out of the way.

"Hi. Look there is a weird chick sending me these notes and I think it is 2 different girls so can you tell your side-chicks that I'm not trying to flirt with you?" I say annoyed.

"Uh...what are you talking about I don't even have a girlfriend..." Joey says confused.

"Well look at these," I say handing him the 2 letters and he looks at them chuckling.

"Oh god they are probably girls on the cheerleading team. Just ignore them and I don't have side chicks by the way," he says getting defensive.

"Well why don't you tell them to stop pissing me off. One of my sisters is off on a rampage!" I exclaim with a few people staring at me.

"Cause it's funny and I like getting you mad. Gives me something to look forward to." He says smirking.

"Fuck you Joey. Go die at the bottom of a well for all I care." I say and just start walking away from him. I swear what is it about me that makes everyone want to bully me!?

Doesn't matter anyways. As long as I keep my head down and just keep to myself maybe he will piss off and leave me the fuck alone.