Illness

(The photo is Darren's bedroom)

Vikki's POV:
(the day after graduation)

the next morning my head throbbed and I was lying in a bed I've never been on before and the room was very familiar and I didnt really remember anything from last night.

I felt something move, I was confused because pillows definitely cant move.

My eyes widen "umm this is uncomfortable V" I jump up and look down to see Darren with a stern face "did we fuck" he says bluntly and I blush "jeez you sound happy! I dont know i was hoping you would know!"

I groan and cover my face.

"this is bad Darren your my best friend! Okay how about this! We didnt do anything! And we pretend we didnt!" I say happily "yea this can work" I say proudly.

But Darren frowns "oh come on V! That sounds stupid!" He shoves my shoulder and I glare.

"do YOU have any ideas then smart guy" I mock him. "yea I do! But forget it! Just get dressed so I can take you home" he grits out and I was confused about his attitude.

Why is he so angry with me?!

I stubbornly stay seated with my arms cross "no I want to hear what you were going to say" I say with a matter of fact kind of way. He growls and that's what made me flying out of the bed and pulling my dress back on.

Okay I was Alittle frightened by his um dog minute there but I didn't say anything and stood by the door as he changed. We've seen each other naked all the time but it felt more tense and awkward.

He grabs his keys "lets go" his voice was extra low in the morning and I couldn't lie it was hot.

I sit in his black BMW and was shocked when he pulled out a cigarette. "can you not you know my grandmother died from that right" he sits in the car and drives me to my house while smoking in the car.

And i haven't heard from him sense.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

After summer:

Emily found a bruise from drew.

As I was making my bed in our dorm room Emily and Becca walk in. I groan and rolls my eyes.

"oh hey" I say bluntly and turn back around I hear Emily mumble something to Becca before I storm out of our shared room. If you think I'm jealous of her...i am. She thinks she is all that and just ugh I can't explain it.

I push my hair out of my face and like an Idiot i am i bump into someone sending me to the ground.

I look up and see and very tall sexy guy with concern eye, he gasp "shit are you okay! Fuck I'm so sorry!" He grabs my hands and pulls me to my feet. "I'm fine" I was in a daze his brown eyes, blond hair was just so beautiful and hot.

"hey babe!" I hear drew's voice. I flinch I forgot he was going to the same school as me I pull away from the guy and smile. "thanks for your help!" I beam and walk away.