The Bully

Taylor's POV:

So yesterday we had all of our classes and since I am majoring in Bio Chemistry I already had some homework but I didn't mind cause I did AP Chem in grade 12 so I had more Bio and Math things to worry about.

Something that suprised me was that Ryan still hasn't talked to Becca yet! Becca is so pissed and I don't want things to be awkward anymore! I think I'm gonna meet up with him after all my classes today. 

I pull my phone out and go into my messages and click on Ryan's name.

Me: Hey Ry! You wanna hangout at around 2 today?

I wait a few seconds and he replies

Ryan: Yeah sure but can we make it 2:30? I have a class till 2:15 :)

Me: Yeah sure. Meet me at the Starbucks that's on the east end of the campus that is near the girl's dorms?

Ryan: Yeah sure. See you later!

Perfect. I slide my phone back into my pocket and gather my things from my bed and put them into my bag and head over to my classes. It was a beautiful day so I was just wearing some jean shorts, Vans t-shirt and my all black Vans with my hair cascading down to my lower back as usual, and every once in a while pushing my glasses up the bridge of my nose. I did wear my contacts sometimes but they get annoying and I feel much more comfortable with my glasses on anyways.

On my way to class I feel something scoop under my back foot and in a matter of seconds I'm going face first into the ground. I look up to see who the fuck tripped me and all I see is a tall figure looking back at me and his olive/brown eyes shining as he laughed down at me. Perfect more people to make fun of me jus like high school.

I roll my eyes and shurg it off and just get up and gather my things. My first class was calculus and it was at 11:30 and I can't be late for something as advanced as this. I check my phone and I see that its 11:40. Thank god.

---------------------------------

I ended up getting to class on time with still a few places left to sit in the front. Yeah I like sitting in the front but no not right in the middle. I like sitting over to the side so that no one will bother me and I can just concentrate on what the prof is saying.

My sceduale was simple:

Monday: Cell Biology and Physics

Tuesday: Calculus 

Wednesday: Nothing

Thursday: Computer Science and Chemistry: Physical Properties

Friday: Nothing

I mean, yeah its pretty packed with some hard stuff but I am dedicated and really want to do well. Anyways back to focusing in class. The prof was writting something on the board and has asked us to solve it and give us an answer and how we got the answer. Just as I was going to put my hand up I hear him call on someone else.

"You sir in the back row." He says calling on some guy. I lean a bit to see who it was considering he got the answer just as quick as me and I can't fucking believe who it is. It was that damn kid who tripped me on the way to this class! Like wtf when did he even get here!?

He gives the prof the answer which was correct, of course and I didn't even notice that I was still staring at him until he connects with my eyes and winks at me. Ugh gross. I roll my eyes in return.

---------------------------------

I was finally done for the day and I was at the Starbucks near our dorm just waiting for Ryan and as I'm pondering this i see him aproaching me where I was siting.

"Hey Em." He says sitting in front of me

"Hey" I say smiling back "So how come you haven't talked to Becca yet?" I ask slightly annoyed

"Hey I tried after class yesterday but she walked away from me! Didn't she tell you?" He asks confused

"Wel...not exactly. She asked me why I didn't tell her that you were going to this school and the only reason I didn't tell her was cause I wanted her to come and not back out just because of your guys' past." I say focusing on the table

"Don't worry about it ok? I'm gonna plan for us to hang out but all you need to tell her when you get to your dorm tonight is that you and her are going out into the city this Saturday at 1 and your going to bring her here but when you see me walk in I will take over. Ok?" He asks explaining the plan

"Good plan and yup I can manage." I say taking a sip of my drink

"Anyways how have your classes been going?" Ryan asks

"Pretty good but this guy tripped me on the way to class and he was in my calculus class and winked at me. Ugh." I say rolling my eyes

"hmmm...what did he look like?" He asks curiously

"Umm he was pretty tall, burgendy OBEY hoodie, adaidas pants, brown short hair and olive/brown eyes. Oh he was kinda pale too." I say just noticing how well I remember what he looks like. Weird.

"Ohhhh so you bumped into Joey Kidney." He says smirking

"friend of yours?" I ask already pissed. Ryan's friends were all players and some of them were even assholes and I have  a feeling that this Joey kid is going to be an ass.

"Yup. He's on the football team with me." He says casually. Great now I can't go to his games without HIM being there.