Cameron!

Vikki's POV:

I decided to call Darren back and see what he really wanted from me yesterday.

I dial his number on my phone. As it rings my dorm door opens and I hang up right away and see Cameron standing there with a cigarette in between his lips.

"Cameron not in here! Fuck man there are cameras!" He grins "aw someone cares!" I scowl at him he snorts.

"come on were leaving, I got this invitation to this party down by my dorm and" I put my hand up.

"really? Who said I wanted to hang out with you? I mean I like parties butttttt I dont like you"

i say bluntly he smirks "you like me now get ready ill be outside the door if I come back and see you in your PJ's ill drag you with what your in" and he walks out the door silently.

a smile grows on my face and I bite my lip from turning up. I cant do this.....drew would do something bad if he found out I was going around with Cameron.

speaking of the devil my phone rings and I see his caller ID. I scuff and pick up "hello" I say rudely and I hear him sigh.

"I dont want that tone today bitch" he snarls " I called to say sorry for how I treated you but I fucking change my mind you cow!" He spits through the phone at me. "AND YOU THINK I NEED THIS FROM YOU! YOUR A JERK I HATE YOU! DONT CALL ME A COW YOU PRICK!" I shout loudly and the door opens Cameron stands there with anger on his face.

"who the fuck called you a cow ill break there limbs" drew gasps "YOU SLUT WHO IS THAT!" I hang up.

"Cameron! You idiot he heard you! I'm so fucked now ill have bruises on my bruises!"

"what!" He seethes.

"show me now!" I jump up "I HAVE TO CHANGE GET OUT IM GOING TO THE PARTY!" I scream at him and he stands still frozen with pure anger on his facial expression.

"you better fucking shut up and sit down we are not going anywhere till you show me what he did to you!"

I lift my shirt over my head with anger and whip it on the floor and turn away from him showing him my bruised back.

I stand there breathing heavily I hear nothing behind me like he vanished or something. And I gasp when I feel cool hands press against my back I flinch as he slides his fingers around the purple bruise.

"be careful please that hurts" I say through clenched teeth.

he sucks in a breathe "ill kill drew...that bastard!" He whisper/yells to him self "please dont get involved...i dont want you to get hurt." I turn to him and stand there shirtless only my bra and cleavage out.

he hangs his head low with his side bangs in his face "I'm sorry about what happened to you and beautiful girl like you deserves so much better!" He pulls me into his arms and tightly protects me.

and the door whips open and drew stands there red with clenched fists.