Chapter Ten

#thesmutyouveallbeenwaitingfor

Marshall Lee's Point of view

*continuing from when Gumball woke up*

"It's time...for some fun..."

I lose patience and kiss Gumball's sweet candy lips. The sickening taste of his toxic fluids floods into my mouth and begins to take over the ravenous part of me. I cup Gumball's face as I lead his body to the ground to kiss him on the floor. His hands find the space in between my backbones and cling onto me for dear life. Small moans occasionally escape from his mouth and vibrate in my mouth. He feels so hot, he could melt the god damned Ice Kingdom. I keep probing my tongue into his sweet mouth, feeling my pants get less and less spacious. My forming erection feels up against his, and I pull away, laughing at how cute he is.

"You are so fucking cute," I say.

I then motion to him to disrobe. He obliges, and removes his shirt. I grab it and throw it to the other side of the room. I go to his neck and start kissing and sucking at it. The toxens flood back into my senses, double time since most of his blood is at his neck. As I move down and into the chest area, I notice I leave love bites on the skin. I smile and go back to kissing his soft skin, which gets hotter by the minute. Gumball moans, scratching the floor in a frenzy. Explosions go off in the distance, which rattles the cieling and showers dust in places, but doesn't affect us. I find his nipples, which are now hard, and begin sucking them too. Gumball goes crazy at this action, growing even more erotic. His back arches and he squirms. I laugh. I bite his sensitive nipples and I swear he screams my name like its lottery numbers. I then look down at his pants button.

"We're at the main event," I say.

"Jes-us chr-ist," he huffs out.

I waste no time and rip the button open and unzip. I grab the top of the pants as well as the underwear. Gumball's throbbing member pops out with sudden urgency unlike any other. I get a sinister idea and address it to Gumball.

"How about I suck you off?" I ask him, kind of disregarding anything he says.

"Ha-huh-what-"

"I'll take it as a yes," I say, rushing to his dick.

"Hold on wha- oh fuck-"

I put my mouth around it, going up and down it with delicate skill. His sweet skin satisfies my every need, driving me further into the deep paradise. His scent and taste brings me to a certain lightheaded state associated with drugs. Gumball screams everytime I go up and down. He slams the floor repeatedly until his sex drive demands words. His moans start quiet and muffled, and then it gradually gets louder and starts with my name. Every time he says it it sets me on edge. Marshall...Marshall...Marshall... I get pleasure from it every time. He then gets to the edge. He tells me. "I'm...gonna...c-c"

Then I pull away. He holds onto the ground, coming back to reality.

"Why did- you stop..." Gumball asks, only barely.

"Only for you go get the full event."

I then rip off all of my clothes. Grab my pants, pull the lube from my pocket, and set it to the side. Gumball laughs.

"Why would you have that with you here?" He asks.

"I always have a package in case you want some of this," I say, motioning to my body.

"Ha-hah," he says.

"Spread your legs."

Gumball obliges, and spreads. I then take two fingers, and warn him of what's to come. He nods, and grabs the ground, clenching the blankets underneath. I take the two fingers and shove in his entrance, going completely in. He screams in a funny kind of painful way. I scissor over and over, stretching it and going deeper into his entrance until I find the prostate. I know i've found it, because Gumball moans my name in a way I haven't heard him do, which motivates me even more. I proceed to put three fingers in, and then the funny screams come back again. I don't like to see him in pain, it makes me get upset. But I'm doing it for pleasure in the both of us. I keep going until I decide he is ready.

"Alright, next is the real deal, are you ready?" I ask.

"Y-yeah," Gumball ushers out.

I then take my dick, which is hard enough, and push it into his entrance. The moans that come out of Gumball's mouth are absolutely unforgetable. I want them put in a fucking song. I push in and out, repeatedly thrusting into his pink entrance. He grabs onto my hands and squeezes them while he moans out my name. I begin to moan as well, feeling a particular pleasue from my crotch. It progresses, until we both scream in unison, "I...think..I'm gonna...CUM!!!"

Just then, Gumball shoots out a pink liquid from his now throbbing dick. I cum as well, exploding in his entrance. We both stop, panting from what we have done. I pull out, not bothering to clean anything up. I fall beside Gumball and pull him into the messy duvet.

"Jesus Christ I love you," says Gumball.

"I know."

*******
Aye did i do better?

K so i hope you liked this chapter, and i hope that you follow my ig @ eren.inhaler and also PLS READ MY OTHER FANFIC I JUST STARTED IT AND ITS ACTUALLY NOT SHITTY SO GO READ THE FIRST CHAPTER N SHIT.