Chapter Three

WARNING: IF YOU DON'T LIKE YAOI SEX AND YOU IS JUST ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIKE THE D'S, THEN DON'T FUKIN READ THIS, OKAI?

Gumball's POV

Marshall gently placed me on the bed. He jumped over and over top of me, making the bed creak. This is getting out of hand already. And I like it.

The tension and anticipation of possible sex that resides between us is thick. You could cut that shit with a knife. Excuse my language. Marshall stared at me with lust. He wanted what I had. He had always wanted what I had. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. His tongue he ever so cleverly entered my mouth. His saliva coated my mouth and my tongue. He stuck his tongue all over and in my mouth. Every morsel of my sweet tasting mouth he tasted with a urgent calling of soon to be sex.

Marshall pulled away from my mouth. "Damn, you are so fucking cute, I can't even begin to describe it," said Marshall.

"You're like a fangirl, you can't even," I said, laughing.

"Exactly. Seems like you got me figured out," Marshall said, as he started kissing and nipping at my neck.

That caused me to moan out in pleasure. He moved up and took his shirt off. I couldn't help but notice his um- Ahem- muscularly toned body. He saw me staring. I looked away, blushing. He leans in close, smelling like manly cologne I liked. "You don't have to be scared to look, I'm here for you," he says in a seductive purr.

"Okay," I say, sneaking one more peak.

He then proceeded to take my shirt off. He stared down at my torso and licked his lips. He started playing with my chest an nipples. He made them hard. He leaned down and started sucking on them. I moaned out loudly, more loudly than I ever had before in my life. He stopped sucking on one and sucked on the other. This made me moan and grunt even louder. He moved and planted kisses down my stomach. He reached my pants button. He got a greedy smile on his face, and unbuttoned my pants. He pulled them off of me and got down to my boxers. he saw me getting hard. He started teasing me, massaging me through my boxers. I moaned out with pleasure. He kept going.

"...N-no teasing you little shit," I said. "You get naked too."

He laughed. "You are so insistent."

He pulled away from me, allowing me a good view of him while being able to calm down. He slowly unbuttoned his pants, pulled the zipper down, and pulled his pants down. I saw his gigantic thing. It looked so big through the underwear.

He saw me stare. He smiled. "Wanna see under my underwear?" he asked, teasing me with little pull downs.

"W-well d-duh, what else did I ask you to get naked for?" I asked, getting curious to see what "it" looked like.

"Okay, prepare to be amazed," he says, as he is about to take his underwear off. I saw the v lines and a little of his dick...

...but I heard a knock at the door.

"Marshall, hon," said Cake. "I have to talk to you, I'm coming in."

I said aloud to myself. "Why the hell is it me that gets cockblocked."

**********************************

Hey guys! Its @likeomigoshi. lolz I was late on this thing. I had like writers block, and I was talking to my friend for hours on end. Plus I have church and stuff so my schedule has been pretty packed. I never got time to do it.

I left y'all with a cliffhanger. lolz I used Cake in here because in any gumlee thing, either Fionna and Cake are HUGE cockblockers. Gumball could have gotten lucky and seen Marshall's thing but instead that bitch ass Cake just walks in there.

Lol sry Gumball.

Follow me on Instagram! It's @hetalia_fangurld. Vote fo this damn thing okay?

Bye.