Chapter Fourteen

Gumball's point of view

I stepped into the room that I slept in, immediately cleaning up any trace of where we were. Depending on whether or not the soldiers that Simone has are devoted to her or not and check every nook and cranny of this stupid, run down city, I would say we could leave our shit here. But the stakes are too high, so doing that would probably mean we would be found out and I would end up turning into 30 packs of bubblegum. And that would be rather distasteful, almost like cannibalism, in some sick, twisted way.

While I clean, Marshall slides his arms around my waist and rests his chin in the crook of my neck. I smile slightly as he gently kisses and nibbles on my skin, bringing up some sensitive spots on my collarbone that are a little too, in a way, provocative. It makes my pants a little more tighter than they should be, and I moan a little.

"M-maybe just a little more towards my neck?" I ask, sounding a little too desperate.

"Ooh, want to sneak one before we kick ass, huh? You dirty little boy," Marshall purrs in my ear.

"Just do it," I say abruptly.

"Okay, okay, chill," he says.

He slides his mouth down to my neck ever so slowly, ever so deadly. His teeth rubbed on the surface of my skin, sending a slight chill down my spine and to my legs. I shiver, and his hands find my waist and hold me steady, while he starts to kiss into the crook of my neck, leaving little love bites where he was.

But I hear a slight click of a door.

"OOOH SO YOU GUYS ARE GAY NOW! OH SHIT THIS IS THE BEST!"

I turn my head in terror. Fionna is drooling like a horse foaming at the mouth.

(A/N: Sorry I put a cheap cockblock in there, but I can't have the tense situation at hand turn into a sex venture. Please bear with me!)

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, FIONNA! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Marshall screams at her with a cruel tone of voice.

Fionna backs up slowly, her face in shock but still maintaining the tone of voice she had before. She grabs the door knob and turns it gently.

"I'm just gonna...leave you two to whatever...that was..."

And she slides out of the room in a flash.

Marshall lets go of me and rubs his eyes, walking over to a nearby chair to sit in a sort of ironic agony.

"Jesus, does she have boundaries? This may be war time but I am not eager to lose some alone time with my bubba-gum. Who the hell does she think she is, TMZ? Where she can fucking slide in while we are having sex? Christ, I'm going to kill her. That bitch is the same as ever."

While Marshall keeps ranting on about his missing out on sex, I tune him out and look outside to see which building is the one that we enter. Normally I would look for where the most soldiers would be, but then again, it may be a little more obvious than I would like. And what I mean by that, is that the most ice is concentrated on the Old Empire State Building. At the top of the building, there is a balcony, and all I can see is icicles lined on the railings. But all the rest of the buildings don't have it. It made my job a little more easy, but then again, I could be wrong. But we can't just check every building. We must go there.