Cold: A Marshal Lee x Prince Gumball fanfic

This is my first fanfic on here, and I did it in a car. Deal with it. It's a Marshall lee x Gumball adventure time gender swap thing. Enjoy, fellow fangirl or boy. Whoever you are.

Gumball's point of view

Prologue

I lay on the floor, unaware of what is going on. I hear the voices outside. Screaming names I've never heard of. I flip over to look at my surroundings, and the broken tile crunches underneath me. My clothes are torn, my hands and feet barren, scarred, and bound with rope. My crown is cracked into several pieces, all of them strewn on the floor. Then I look up at the walls. Everything is brick. Except for a single window, with ornate curtains flapping in the wind of the clear night sky. The beautiful moon sheds its light on the broken down room, making it emit an essence of beauty. "I wonder if Marshall is watching the moon," I said to myself. " Or maybe he is coming to save me."

Hold on. What the hell am I thinking? That asshole wouldn't save Fionna from the Oozes from the mushroom war, so why would he save me?

Then again, he did confess his love for me a month ago. I haven't seen him since though. Marshall was...sort of...hot...

Lord Jesus, who the fuck am I.

I have to stop thinking I'm getting rescued. Fionna has been dead for two weeks now, Cake moved to Ooo, Lord Monicromicorn has married Ice Queen, leaving Cake heartbroken, and I'm pretty sure that Marshall knows I still haven't forgiven him.

All of a sudden the door bursts open to my cell. A man walks in, the moonlight revealing his face to me. Hyde. Ice Queen's son. He was the one disguised as me to lure Fionna to the ancient city of New York, where most of the Oozes lived. If they were alive.

And a woman steps in. Her grey, flowing hair flapping in the wind. Ice Queen.

"Well, well, well. The little prince doesn't have his knight in shining armor, now does he?" She smiles sinisterly. "Maybe you should have listened to my offer before I took over the world. All of the other princes in Aaa are dead except for Turtle prince, Wildberry prince, and LSP. Hunson Abadeer is dead, and so is your little hero, Fionna. I don't like you like a boyfriend anymore, Gummy, so you can find yourself as good as dead here."

And she slammed me in the face, pushing me to the wall.

I cough up blood, staining my clothes and the tile. Ice Queen turns around.

"Finish him, Hyde. I want to have a room free for when I catch that fool, Marshall," she said, as she walked out of the room.

Hyde closed the door and locked it.

"Now we'll have some fun," said Hyde, as he pulled a knife out.

He ran towards me, screaming in a triumphant manner, raising the knife high. I closed my eyes and braced for impact.

And everything was silent.

I opened my eyes, and saw Hyde laying on the ground, shaking, a large gash open on his throat. A muscular man, possibly hot in my opinion, stands over the body, panting. He wore jeans, a red plaid button up shirt, and wielded a guitar-ax.

"Hey beautiful. What the fuck possessed you to come over here, asking for dirt and a tombstone?" said the voice of Marshall.

"Nothing. Nothing at all," I said in a shakey voice.

"Bullshit. You miss me don't you?" Marshall says, a smile playing on his lips as he unties the binding on my hands and feet.

"Maybe a little, but I still don't like you," I say, scowling at the ground.

"Hey, look at me. I'll drop the sarcasm, I promise," says Marshall.

I look at him in the eyes. His perfect, handsome face looks at me, five inches away from my own. I can't take it anymore. I love him.

"Um...Marshall," I say.

"Yes, my Angel?" said Marshall.

"I want to go with you. And stay with you. For a long time," I say, barely containing my blush.

"Okay, my love. I'll carry you home with me," He says, as he gathers me into his strong arms.

We fly through the night sky, not thinking about Ice Queen, or the thousands dead, or Fionna, or any of the things we and the remaining good people of Aaa and Ooo will have to do to restore. Nothing has to matter now. As long as I am in Marshall's arms, I will be safe.

"Marshall?" I ask.

"Yes?" he says, looking at me with loving eyes.

"I love you," I say, tired.

"I love you, too, Gummy. Now rest my darling, rest. You will still be safe in the morning, and everyday from now on," he says.

"Thanks," I say, as I burry my head in his chest and sleep the night away..