Chapter Seven

Every part of me aches.
No. This isn't real.
I'm dreaming aren't I? I'm just standing here, it's nothing, right? This is just a trick, that's all.
But it isn't. I can FEEL.
Cake is screaming at me when I come back to reality.
"WAKE UP, MARSHALL! WAKE UP! HE'S GOING TO DIE IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME!"
"Al...alright!" I stutter out.
"Now, I'm going to get him. Remember where the shot came from? Follow it. Ill try and save Gumball, we have a slim chance. Now go and kill whoever did that!"
And with that, she jumps off.
"The shot came from the right side, at an angle sort of upward a little. There wasn't any cloaking devices on other roads they're all visible. So it came from..."
And I spot it.
A black road.
Up above, suspended in mid air.
And it had Lord Monichromicorn written all over it.
Hyde was visible in the distance. His thin, revolting frame appearing in the distance.
I jump up, landing on the road. The black mist emitting from the blackened artificial glass. I run fast, faster than I've ever ran before. I nearly thought my feet were going to crumble apart. I need to kill him. I want it.
Hyde turns around as I catch up with him. Fear spreads across his thin face as he casts spells, breaking apart the glass. I dodge the holes and keep running after him, even faster than I was before. Hyde can't hide any of his emotions now, he's about to die. He suddenly stops. Once I see that happen I keep going until I bring him down.
"WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHAT IS WITH YOU, WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE?"

He smiles at my enraged face.

"Why, wasn't I given orders to kill you all? I thought you knew. It's time for the boy to die-"

"THE BOY DOESN'T NEED TO DIE! WHAT KIND OF PROTOCOL ARE YOU UNDER? GUMBALL DID NOTHING, NOTHING AGAINST SIMONE! IT'S YOU THAT OVER REACTED-"

"HE BROKE MY MOTHERS HEART! SHE IS A JADED PERSON BECAUSE OF HIS FOOLISHNESS! SHE CAN BARELY WALK ANYMORE, HER VERY BEING IS RIPPING APART! LORD MONICHROMICORN IS FIXING HER, BIT BY BIT. SHE. WILL RECOVER, AND WHEN LORD IS DONE, SHE WILL KILL ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSED HER, WITH ME AT HER SIDE!"

"Oh really? Well, not with you," I say, my sinisterly antics flooding back into me.

"I'm sorry?" He asks.

"Well, as of now, you are at my mercy. The fact that you are alive boggles my mind. But that stops now."

I grabbed what appeared to be his killing device, a wand of some sort.

"This is what shot Gumball right off his feet, right? And it can do that to anyone right?"

At that word, he starts struggling out of my grip, trying to escape my grasp, but Death is here. He's not going to escape.

"And also, if your road breaks, then you are finished. You either fall on an alien road, with them either praising or killing you, or you keep flying in this material plane until your soul is ripped from your body and your body rots in space. Lets hope for the best, shall we?"

Hyde starts screaming, crying, slamming his hands on the road. I don't care. He can do all he wants, no one can hear him. I take his wand, and I drag the tip in an outline around his body. Then the ground around him dissolves. His face turns white. He's frozen.

And the ground gives in.

His body flies down, his clothes flapping around. I smile and wave like he's a dear friend departing as his body flies down into the unknown below.

*******

Guys guys guys I have an idea.

Okay so hi it's the author lol I made this chapter in the bathtub lol sry but I'm going to make two more chapters this month, one is going to be ch 8 (no spoilers) and ch 8 and a half, it's going to be a mini little fluffy kawaii thing or it'll be like some kind of Ouija board thing idk either one or maybe both and have ch 8 and 3/4 lol.

IM MAKING A CH 9 AND 3/4 YAOI CHAPTER THING W GUMBALL AND MARSH BC HARRY POTTER.