Chapter Eight

Gumball's Point Of View

Am I awake?

I can't seem to

Make out where I am.

But words. Words calling me back.
"DON'T YOU DIE ON ME!"

Do I come back?

I could stay here. It feels warm and inviting. I could just float away.

But I have ties. I can't leave yet.

The pain. The pain is pulling me back. My head. Oh my god, my head-

***

I awoke. I blink to focus everything in. The image of Cake clarifies and I see her smile widely. The ceiling of a building I don't know materializes. I'm on the ground, evident since the feeling below feels flat and coarse.

"Welcome back, honey. I told Marshall you needed your space, since you just came back from Limbo. I managed to find a way to close the portal. Wasn't easy, required a day and a half to disappear."

She walks over to the corner of the room and grabs a chair. She comes back, sets it down and sits. Her back hits the chair and relaxation spreads across her face. She rubs her eyes and resumes.

"You must have gotten really messed up. We've set up camp here, stranded for about four days. Had enough food to last us 10 years, so we're fine. You kept us up n' running though, Marshall's determination to keep you alive is unlike any I've seen, ever. You got yourself a keeper."

I smile. Someone actually would risk life and limb for me.

This is the life.

"We have to leave soon. I don't really know why, but I heard through the grape vine that there was a commotion near the Empire State Building, and it involved soldiers and survivors of the Purges. That sparked a kind of suspicion, and some of the soldiers near the Wall left and searched in the surrounding area for camps. I think some of the soldiers have raided a couple of camps that were found. The people they found were slaughtered. They are searching for survivors. I don't exactly know if they have located ours yet, but I wouldn't risk lives on a hunch."

I suddenly got more stressed. I tried to get up, but Cake stopped me.

"Stop! You aren't able yet! Once you are able, we leave. I'm going to call in Marshall, so you can have your man," she winks as she walks out of the door.

I rub my eyes. Dear God, what are we going to do? How are we going to avoid suspicion if they are already raiding places?

The door flies open faster than you can say fried chicken. (A/N friED CHICKEn) Marshall stands in the doorway, shock plastered all over his face and then, a mixture of relief and happiness take over from there. He runs toward me and jumps forward, about to land on me. I brace for impact, but nothing comes. Instead I feel Marshall come on top of me slowly. He slips his arms under me to find my back, re-exploring places on my skin he forgot about, coressing my body in a from of embrace. His head finds the crook of my shoulder. His arm rises and his fingers slide through my hair.

"Goddamn, how I miss your body," he coos into my ear.

"I missed your touch," I say, raising my arms to find his waist.

He breaths out slowly, trying to take it all in. He rubs my back and head in circles, just out of pure want and need at the same time. He needed me all this time.

"I killed the bastard who attacked you."

That scared me a little.

"Who was it?" I ask, kind of not wanting to know who it was.

"Hyde."

I relaxed. I wanted to make sure that it wasn't an innocent. Blood on my hands. Dear God, fucking blood on my hands, what the hell-

"I haven't seen your body in full force since we left," he says mischeiviously. "I think it's time..."

I think I already know what he's saying. He looks at me with a smile wider than any I've seen on him.

"...for some fun."

**********************
SHIT SMUT HOLY HECK.

It won't be as bad as the last one bc I was a thirsty ass hoe when that was written like completely disregard my thirstyness.

Hi, it's the author. I just wanted to update u on my shits, bc lets b srs here we all need a man. (or woman, in those cases) and just shit w my crush holy what oh my god it's heated Lordy jesus.

Just saying AHS is rely weird. okay so this guy got killed that this girl liked so they resurrect him and he's like a monster and the girl brings him back to his momma bc she depress and she get all frisky incest w him and then one day she like I'm da only one who know how to make u pleasure and she makes him do that thing w the hands spaghetti noodle and then he pushes her off grabs a trophy and beats her head open and kills her and he's like covered in her blood and I'm just like O.o

Okay so I'm going to post more shit during January next year w like half chapters and shit so stay tuned bc some of them are gonna b pretty cool. Bye.