Chapter One

Hey everybody. I'm updating mah fanfic. Not really a creative title for the second chapter. Idk. I dug up a old fanfic that's a gumlee fanfic from 7th grade and its really good. So comment below if you want me to publish it.

Enjoy, ballsacks.

Jk ur not a ballsack I just wanted to say that.

Chap. One

The moist dirt encircled my skin. The crickets are chirping like crazy.

It seems like I have been sleepwalking again. Accept I usually remember when and where I go. This time I don't know what happened.

            I get up, cautiously looking around. All I see is forest. Darkness. Death. Terror. I have horrible thoughts in my mind about what was in this forest. Was Marshall in there? I thought. Waiting to protect me or waiting to kill me?

            An owl hoots.

            The wind blows.

            A bush moves.

            And there is a scream.

            A bloodcurdling one.

            One that scares you so bad that you want to just curl up and wait until it passes.

            It continues. It is far away from me, very far, but still audible. I am relieved that the danger isn't going to kill me.

            But the screaming continues. And there is a bad feeling in my stomach. It grows every passing minute.

            The screaming is closer to me. And now there are two voices.

            It approaches. And there are three.

            And four.

            And five.

            And six.

            And eight.

            And twenty three.

            The voices keep popping up and approaching. They increase, and get louder. And louder. Soon there are thousands of screams and moans calling my name, my name. My ears can't take it anymore. No matter how much I want it to go away, the screams seep through my hands covering my ears and destroy me ten times faster. All of it needs to stop. Please. Make it stop. Please, MAKE IT STOP. END IT ALL IT MUST BE GONE. PLEASE JUST LET ALL THE PAIN MELT AWAY AND END THIS TORTURE. STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!

             And there is silence.

             The voices, and pain left.

             The aching moans and death and torment were no more.

             I got out of the position I was in, getting off of the ground and allowing my hands to leave my head. I looked around me.

             There were people. All of them outside of this magical dome that surrounded me. All of them were still in pain and torment and were dying. But the dome blotted it out.

             And arms embrace me. They are cold, and muscular. They sooth me and my aching heart. And they have a distinct smell. Something like cologne. A manly smell. Just the way I like it from Marshall.

             A head rests on the crook of my shoulder, sighing as he did. I looked beside me, and here was a handsome boy with raven black hair I knew all too well.

            "Y'know," said Marshall. "You do realize I'm never, ever, ever, going to put you through that pain right?"

            "I don't know," I said, glad he saved me."It depends on if you would sell me for a million dollars, or keep me."

            "I would never do it even if I had the chance to come back alive again and start over. I'd prefer you over the most delicious strawberry ice cream on the planet."

            "So not a million dollars?" I ask.

            "Not for a million, a hundred thousand, a hundred, not even for a dollar."

            I laugh. I turn around and see him looking at me with caring eyes. He never wants me to leave does he?

            He pulls me up close to him, so that his arms encircle me and his lips barely skim mine.

            "Not even the luster of any golden object could shine as bright as you. And I'm glad that I get to sleep with you."

            "By the grace of God shall this union be made," I say.

            He laughs, lowers his face, and...

            I wake up in his bed.