Chapter Five

Hi its @likeomigoshi wowow i have 1K reads on this thing im DyiNg. lol no but y'know i was thinkin if yall wanted me to i could totes do another pairing if u wanted me to. Just message my profile a pairing and I will try to get to it ill like post something like a status and u can do whatevs. PLS READ CHAPTER FOUR AND VOTE FOR IT I KNOW IM A CHEESY ASS WRITER BUT PLS COMMENT VOTE WHATEVS U WANNA DO OKEY?!?!

****************

Marshall's point of view

I woke up holding Gumball. He was nuzzled in my chest, moving around a little to get closer to me. I'm going to keep saying this for the rest of this story and even after it. GUMBALL IS FUCKING CUTER THAN EVERYTHING. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY.

Gumball awoke and stared up at me. He smiled and lightly pecked my lips. "G'mornin. How are you?" he asked, putting a cute little expression on his face.

"Pretty fucking good to be honest. Only because I just slept with you," I said, kissing him on his face.

He giggles under me. "I slept good, too," he says as he kisses me back, this time on the lips.

We keep kissing each other, a little more intense than before, opening our mouths to let each others tongue's in. Our tongue's battled for dominance, even though it wasn't long, I won. I disconnected our mouths and I got on top of Bubba. I started kissing him on the neck, massaging the bulge in his pajama pants.

"M-marshall..." he moaned out as he put one hand on my neck and the other hand on my back.

I lifted up Gumball's shirt and started sucking on his nipple. This made Gumball even more horny, and he started unbuttoning my shirt. Once he had unbuttoned the last one he ripped the shirt off of me and clung to my upper body in a sort of embrace. He needed rest.

"Marshall, I love you, but we can't. Not right now," he whispered in my ear in a gentle tone.

"Why not? Cake isn't u-"

"Yeah, I'm not up," Cake says as she chuckles.

Cake walked into the living room, past where me and Gumball were going all the way, and walks into the kitchen to make coffee.

"God dammit, Bubba, we get so close..." I say as I lay underneath Gumball's chin and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Heh heh, yeah," Gumball said.

"So," Cake began, "when are we going to go rescue the people of aaa and ooo?"

"I don't know. It depends on where they are located. We should probably ask Ann, my pharmacist, what kind if candy we could eat in order to travel to other cities without being detected. Then again..."

Gumball paused, biting his lip.

"The only doctors left in aaa and Ooo are me, princess Bubblegum, and doctor princess. All the rest have gotten killed."

"Damn," Cake muttered under her breath.

"I'm trying to remember what it was that could change us, but I don't know-" Gumball said before saying "AHA!" And grabbing out his phone.

He turned it on and started typing a whole bunch of shit I didn't even know existed. Even after wandering the world for 1000 years, I still didn't know what the fuck he was doing.

"YES! Bubblegum is a changer in appearance! They have qualities to make the most quiet, nice people into loud, annoying ass bitches! Which is what the soldiers for Simone's army are!" Gumball said before chuckling.

"You are so smart, Bubba. That's one of the many reasons I love you," I said. Other than he's fucking cuter than kawaii.

(A/N wow I just said cuter than cute wtf. But still kawaii is pretty qt so that's saying something lol.)

"Thank you, Marshall." He blushed. "But it will be extremely dangerous to go there. It is heavily guarded with Simone's soldiers, and the tree that the gum is stuck on is the most heavily protected. Not only that, but its densely populated with the worlds remaining ooze population."

"So your saying that we are going to have to go to-" Cake said.

"Yes. I think we all know where we are going to."

Yeah, I did. The place where Simone found me all those years ago.

New York City.

*****************

SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER I AM GOING TO DO ANOTHER VERY SOON. I have just been sick and it kinda sux but I did this chapter just in time. Like its been a month since I published the last chapter but whatevs. So vote, comment, read the thing, do whatever.