Chapter 3 and a Half

My friend told me to do shit and make them hav smex so I'm going to do a alternate thing off of the real story that left off where Marshall was undressing. this is not part of the actual story this is just what happened if that bitch ass Cake didn't play around.

***********

(Marshal is removing boxers)

"Prepare to be amazed," Marshall said as he was taking his boxers off. Holy fu-

*blacks out*
*Morgan Freeman sings national anthem*
*rick Ross quits cross fit "Ross fit"*
*chicken nuggets are now made from 100% meat"

He smiles. "You haven't seen my butt."

I smile. "I will"

"Pshhh," he said, as he climbed on the bed and kissed me.

He then got up. He grabbed the top of my boxers and tried to pull them down. I gasped and tried to make him stop. He looked up at me and said, "Do you want me to enter you?"

"Yes," I said.

"And do you want me to suck your dick?"

"Yes."

"Then I'm going to have to see it, one way or another," he said.

"Okay, go ahead," I said.

He proceeded to pull down my boxers, leaving me naked. He looked down at me, admiring my cuteness. "God fucking damn it, your so fucking cute."

"What can I say, I have it wired into me," I said.

"Damn right, you do," he said.

He leaned over and was right next to my dick. He then took it into his mouth and began to suck it. I moaned in pleasure as he easily took it down as if it was a little bite sized candy bar. Has he had experience with this kind of thing?

I was close to the edge. I was scrunching up the bed sheets as he continued to suck and lick my member. I squeezed my eyes shut, and arched my back.

"Ah-ah, damn it. Fuc- damn it. I think I'm gonna.. gonna... Nnnn," I said, extremely close to the edge.

He pulled away. I was close, and he pulled away. God damn him! What the hell is he doing? I was close to the edge and he just tortures me like that. Fuck him.

"I'm going to enter you, now," he said. "You are going to have to suck my dick."

"A-a-and w-w-why the h-h-hell would I do th-th-that?" I asked, still calming down.

"You have to wet my dick so it doesn't hurt as much when it enters you," he said.

"Okay, whatever," I said.

I got up and came to where he was. I got down to where his dick was, and I stared at it. It looked good up close, even though I never really thought that existed, honestly.

I got started sucking. I went up and down his thing, and I could only get half of it down. So I just sucked on the sides of it to make it easier. Marshall was moaning out loudly, and looking down at me. "God damn, you suck good," he said.

"Okay, it's good," I said.

"Okay, now do you want to look at me or be on your knees with your back facing me?" he asked.

"I want to see you, and look at your handsome face," I said, tired.

I laid on my back, facing him, and I felt something touch my butt. I was kind of nervous. What was going to happen?

He shoved it into me. It was painful. But a sexy pain that I could deal with. A pain I'd like to play with.

He thrusted in and out of me. He shoved harder, and that's when he hit my prostate. I have never moaned and grunted and screamed so much in my life.

I was nearing my climax. I can't stop, I think I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna...

"CUM!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as it came out...

And I passed out.

******

Don't let me write another one of these. I DID THIS FOR U CARA, OKAY?!??!!!

Okay.

Bye