Chapter 2

As they arrived freshly at their favorite bar that is literally 15 minutes away from Wayne's condo. They started to get in without any security checking them in because clearly, they are VVIP'S.

Sure as hell that the bar is fully packed at the dance floor area, but since they're VVIP'S. They're staying at an exclusive obscure room where they can see people below them dancing and drinking. An exclusive server lead them to their usual spot.

As they arrived at the room, all of them except Jay sits down and proceeds to relax their muscles. Jay on the other hand talks to the server.

"Two bottles of Black Label, Chips, Tequila with salt and lemon, and refresher drinks." Jay said to the server while handing his black card to him and proceeds to sit down comfortably on the couch.

The server bowed respectfully and left to handle their orders.

"Hand over the carrot cake dumbass!" Jake said. Sunghoon immediately puts the carrot cake over the table. There are already utensils set on the table. As they started to eat, their conversation also started.

"It's a shame that Wayne can't eat this." Heeseung said.

"Lmao, I guess this is really for us." Jay butted in. Meanwhile, Jake just fixated himself and ate in silence.

Not more than a minute, their liquor came in. They started to drink.

"It's your turn Jay!" Heeseung said.

"What the fuck? I just drank awhile ago? You kidding me Heeseung?" Jay replied.

"Shut the fuck up Jay, If you won't drink then I'll drink it." Sunghoon said as he grabs the shot glass and chugs it without any hesitation. His friends snickered when he did that. It only means one thing. When Sunghoon is aggressively drinking, something must be bothering his mind.

They were drinking continuously for hours. All of them except Heeseung are now closer to inebriated. But then, this would be a good time to ask things.

"Hey, Sunghoon. Are you okay today?" Heeseung asked. Jay and Jake's attention instantly shifted to him. They were interested what's bothering him so much and why he's so aggressive in drinking today.

"I'm afraid again." Sunghoon weakly said.

"Why?" Heeseung inquired as they got closer to him to hear his reasons.

"I'm really afraid that it's going to happen again. I'm afraid that something bad would happen again. I mean, It's the same cycle from my past eight relationships." Sunghoon replied.

"Don't worry about it. Let's just hope that you'll stay stronger with Wayne. I mean, he's the longest you ever had a relationship right?" Jake said.

"Yeah, you'll one week away for your monthsary. I guess, something just happened between Wayne today, reasons why he forgot to tell you." Jay added.

"It's kinda sad that I'm out here drowning myself for overthinking and the anxiety creeping in telling me again and again that we'll separate soon." Sunghoon replied.

"Well, at least you have us. No matter what happens, you can always lean on us. We're brothers with a different blood." Heeseung said to console Sunghoon.

Then they continued to drink while Jay decided to dance at the dance floor. Out of all the four, Jay is the player among them. He is a party goer and liquor maniac. He's crazy and wild, which people loves him the most. To say at least, Jay has the most friends out of them.

While Jake on the other hand, is also known in their school but he's keeping his circle (exclusive) he's also goofy which attracted people. Heeseung has always been a father more than a brother to them. A kind, respectful, and gentleman. Maybe the reason why guys and girls took a liking on him.

Sunghoon also has a good amount of fame. He also has a good amount friends in the school. But he's kinda aloof and most of the people interacted with him, always says the same thing - his personality is somehow bland. Sunghoon knew that well that his personality somehow lacks and he's willing to change that.

However, It's easy to say than to do it. He just hope to break out of his shell and finally be the best version of himself.

While they continued drinking, Sunghoon decided to check up on Wayne. He drunkly walked towards a private restroom inside and pulls out his phone. He started calling Wayne's number.

The phone rings but sadly, Wayne didn't answer the call. He called again three times again but only to know that Wayne turned off his phone. He badly wanna cries at this moment but he refuse to drown in overthinking. He just convinced himself that Wayne must be going something difficult for him to cancel his calls.